nobleseed

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

i was thinking of how the ancient roman empire was the most corrupt and immoral civilizations that ever existed and how we compare to them today and the truth is we have, that is our western world has become the new Rome.  think of all the corrupt laws and the violence and vulgar things on the media.  that is also whom the beast is the roman world in the last days and babylon in the east.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,516
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

All have fallen short of the glory of God....

The measuring  of one's short-ness for comparison to another's seems an effort in folly to me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

I myself find it hard to complain about things here while there are Christians in other countries being put to death for serving  Christ.

Edited by LadyKay

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

All have fallen short of the glory of God....

The measuring  of one's short-ness for comparison to another's seems an effort in folly to me.

Very true.  

We complain even though compared to most countries, America is very tolerant to Christians and we are not actively being put to death.  So, we complain? 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,886
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

9 hours ago, nobleseed said:

i was thinking of how the ancient roman empire was the most corrupt and immoral civilizations that ever existed and how we compare to them today and the truth is we have, that is our western world has become the new Rome.  think of all the corrupt laws and the violence and vulgar things on the media.  that is also whom the beast is the roman world in the last days and babylon in the east.  

Excellent observation, nobleseed. As you may know the word Caesar became synonymous with emperor and morphed into Kaiser and Tsar. Also, the Third Reich of Nazi Germany takes its enumeration from the romanticised Holy Roman Empire, it being the first flourish, and the German monarchy that was abolished at the end of WWI being the second.

The Nazis sought to legitimize their power historiographically by portraying their ascendancy to rule as the direct continuation of an ancient German past. They adopted the term Drittes Reich ("Third Empire" – usually rendered in English in the partial translation "the Third Reich"), first used in a 1923 book entitled Das Dritte Reich by Arthur Moeller van den Bruck,[9] that counted the medieval Holy Roman Empire (which nominally survived until the 19th century) as the first and the 1871–1918 monarchy as the second, which was then to be followed by a "reinvigorated" third one. This ignored the previous 1918–1933 Weimar period, which the Nazis denounced as a historical aberration, contemptuously referring to it as "the System". [Sourced from Wkpd]

I have commented a number of times on the metaphorical beast from the sea and its representation of 7 historical empire peaks of control that ultimately contribute to a global empire or one world government as follows:

image.png.ba522aa7c564a9db9f921790cb874808.png