• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Coliseum said:

Why did you put words in my mouth? Did I mention all men?

huh? i am, confused by this.

3 minutes ago, Coliseum said:

But let me add that men who profess Christ are all at different places along their journeys.

true, but repentance is still required, so is change in direction. 

it is not just about his comment about grabbing those women. now it comes out he was trying to pressure Ukrainians to investigate Hunter 

Biden.

you know, it does makes me angry people like Franklin would ignore all the redflags about Trump and claim he is a Christian, it just brings dishonor to God's name and stop people from wanting to get to know Him.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

21 hours ago, blessings from above said:

How are Christian celebrities defining the meaning of how Christians are to practice worship?

You know, when I was younger, certain musicians made public claims of becoming Christians, or being Christians just to get that segment of the youth hooked on their music, Only to get them to be suckered into their liberalism. So when I see a celebrity like Kanye West coming out and doing the same I get leery of his real motives. If you are relying on others to show you how to worship, there is a problem that needs to be addressed. True worship comes from within us of the lifesaving power of the Gospel. We worship in Spirit and in Truth, not in celebrity watching. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  185
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

He's holy.

Glad you responded lets discuss this. Thank you for the word erring your already on the right path. Kanye West is holy because he believes and abides by John 14:6 I am the way truth and the light. No one comes to me except through the spirit.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

54 minutes ago, blessings from above said:

Glad you responded lets discuss this. Thank you for the word erring your already on the right path. Kanye West is holy because he believes and abides by John 14:6 I am the way truth and the light. No one comes to me except through the spirit.

No he is not .  and his fruits will be seen very clear in the days ahead .      just watch who he  will unite with in the days which are to come .

this is nothing more now than a gathering and watch all who will gather under it .     Its a smoke screen my friend .    Its all about unity . all groups in the days ahead

will gather and become as one .     The simple fruit that he gathers with olstein who loves the POPE as well as a dead end gospel of your best life now .

The thing most folks forget is , THE HOLY GHOST don't lead us to align with the false .   Watch out for all leaders and test all ,  LEARN well WHO THEY SUPPORT .

because who they support will show you WHERE THEIR HEART REALLY IS and LOYALITY TRULY IS  .   

• This is Worthy 2

So Joel Osteen is the definition of John 14:6?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

I think Osteen is the definition of “ ear ticklers”.....

• This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 11/21/2019 at 4:40 AM, Neighbor said:

As to Little Richard.  He declared himself to have had a change, then he seemed to fall away from it. Didn't influence me one way or another. But I did know his  early on music, including Hey Hey Hey Hey recorded in 1956.

I also recall Little Richard's back and forth faith, and falling away from it. Sometime back in the 1980's, he got back into faith once again, and testified of his so-called deliverance from homosexuality. He was always questionably flamboyant all the years prior. High teased hair, heavy makeup and garish flowing outfits. Camping it up on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. On and on. He was really quite a character. 

Anyway, giving up the flash and swish, he cropped his hair into a nice short 'afro', and went on the road to  minister. I can't remember if he did any musical entertainment during this period, but he came to a rather small congregational venue in our city to give his testimony. I didn't attend it, but was curious about it still the same. Years later, he converted to Judaism or so it's been said. The costumes and styles returned. 

A one time I had one of his 45 rpm records ironically titled: Tutti Frutti.

"Tutti Frutti" is a song written by Little Richard along with Dorothy LaBostrie that was recorded in 1955 and became his first major hit record. With its opening cry of "A-wop-bop-a-loo-bop-a-wop-bam-boom!" and its hard-driving sound and wild lyrics, it became not only a model for many future Little Richard songs, but also a model for rock and roll itself. The song introduced several of rock music's most characteristic musical features, including its loud volume and vocal style emphasizing power.

Edited by BeauJangles

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

No .  they in bed with Francis and francis makes no bones about what he believes .     Francis don't point to no JOHN fourteen six , but rather a fat inclusive lie .

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

No .  they in bed with Francis and francis makes no bones about what he believes .     Francis don't point to no JOHN fourteen six , but rather a fat inclusive lie .

what? :huh:

• Praise God! 1