• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Innocence is Bliss

Act 17:29 - Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

Act 17:30 - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

God is not material, but He is Spirit. He has a glorious celestial body as described in Revelations chapter: 1, but it is not as the human body of this world which has been condemned to perish.

He has given this same type of celestial body unto His children the angels, but each have their own distinction one from another which is referred to as their glory.

God the Father has His own distinction [glory] which He will not share with anyone [Isa 42:1].

In the book of beginnings [Genesis], God the Father [in His role as creator] said unto His children the angels, “Let Us make man in Our image”, and “Let Them” have dominium over the earth.

In the book of Job 38:4-7 it is written that when the Father [in His role as creator] laid the foundation of the earth, the sons of God [angels] were there, so this gives credence to the fact that when God stated in Genesis chapter 1 “Let Us make Man in Our Image”, He was speaking unto His children, for Christ Himself stated: when you have seen me, you have seen the Father. Jhn 14:9, Jhn 1:1, Rev 19:13 Mat 1:23, for the word or God Himself passed through this world in a flesh body as indicated in the first chapter of John.

It is therefore submitted that the sons of God have already and continue to pass through this world in flesh bodies for the purpose of grace and salvation.

The apostle Paul stated in the books of Romans and Ephesians that there are those whom God selected even before the foundation of this world began to pass through this world at selected times for the purpose of fulfilling His work.

It is therefore conceived that mankind are both a living soul with a spirit [intellect] and have both celestial and terrestrial bodies as described by the apostle Paul in 1 Cor 15.

When this flesh body perishes, it returns to the dust from which it was taken for it is no longer needed  [Gen 2:7, 3:19] , then the spiritual body along with the soul/spirit of the person returns to the Father from where it came. Ecc 12:6-7, Jhn 14:2

However, as the apostle Paul explains in 1Cor 15, only those who have repented and excepted Christ return to the Father with an immortal soul [eternal], but those who have not accepted Christ return in their spiritual bodies still having mortal souls which are subject unto the second death. Mat 10:28, Rev 20:6, Rom 2:6-7, 1Cor 15:53-54

Genesis 1:1 speaks of the beginning of all things, the age that was, which became extinct.

Very little is written about this age throughout the scriptures, but the evidence is there that it existed and God did leave us the evidence in the earth itself [fossils] to verify this fact.

Why this age became extinct is examined in the scriptures, but is a study for another time.

What we learn and understand from Genesis chapter 1 is that the Spirit of God [creator] brought the first eternal age to an end [1:1] for in verse 1:2 it is revealed that the earth “Became” tohuw va bohuw, without form and void.

The Hebrew is very specific and the language is “Hayah –became”  “Tohuw –waste” and “Bohuw – emptiness, for God stated in the book of Isaiah that He created the earth full of life, not emptiness. Isa 45:18

In Genesis 1:3 through 1:25, we see the creation of this present world age of which God has made His children [angels] subjected too by placing them here in flesh bodies, each one after their own image.

While in this present form, this natural existence, they have no prior knowledge of the world that was; for it is the purpose of this age that Gods children passing through it determine whether they will love Him or mammon.

With their senses being dulled, the children are now prawned to the lesser things of a lesser existence, and due to their lack of knowledge, seek to reverence these things as their livelihood or caretaker causing them to form the conclusion that their terrestrial existence is the completeness of their world and thereby forbidding the acknowledgment of a celestial dimension of a higher existence, and denying the existence of the creator and God who brought them.

Being subject unto this world due to the fleshly existence, it is easily seen why even after repentance and salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ occurs, Christians still relate that which is revealed in scripture in a literal sense and not properly dividing the text as to its spirituality thus causing many of them to develop a false sense of their heavenly Father and that which He has conveyed unto His children in His written word.

God is not flesh and therefore no materialistic sense should be applied to Him as indicated by the apostle is taking place in Acts 17:29.

No Christian should ever consider the physical assets and placement of this world as an indicator of acceptance by God for themselves or any person.

The apostle Paul teaches in Rom 16:25,  Eph 1:4-5, Ezek 1  that there are those whom God “Predestinated” before this world was created to come forth at certain times for the purpose of performing Gods desire in and upon this world so therefore they have a destiny to fulfill and their lives while here will be subject unto the Fathers purpose, but all others have free will of which the Father will not interfere and leaves it upon His children to learn of Him and His purpose of this world through the learning of His written word and to conform themselves accordingly standing ready to give an account and taking necessary action as needed to help others to conform. 2Tim 2:15, Mat 25:40-45

This is the great mystery that God kept hidden from mankind [as well as satan and his demons] until the time to reveal His plan of salvation for the whole world through His son Jesus Christ and His Church. [Preaching, 1Cor 1:21]

Therefore, when you read scripture such as Mat 25:34-46, reason it not in a literal sense pertaining to the things of this world, but reason it in the spiritual sense as God looks upon His children as spirits and not flesh.

Jesus stated that the poor would always be with us [speaking of the poor in the literal sense] and we should help them, but the poor in spirit who hunger for Gods truth, thirst for His righteousness, who are spiritually sick and lame not able to perform His work are the people we are to seek and nurture, for they are the children of God through the Lord Jesus Christ and our brethren.

If you understand what this means [Not all who believe are of the body, but all can be lifted into the body], then you are a wise servant of the Lord and learned of His teachings, but if that expression doesn’t register with you, then maybe you should give attention unto this warning and exercise 11Tim 2:15 with a whole heart and turn from the fables of men.

Eze 3:17 - Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

For the love of the brethren I speak and do not remain silent, for the time approaches as it is written.

There is an old saying that is full of wisdom: [Make hay while it is day for the night cometh when no man can work].

Godbless

JTF

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,528
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

9 hours ago, justthefacts said:

as described in Revelations chapter:

Hi,

Just a note:

"Revelation 1 English Standard Version (ESV)

Prologue

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw.3Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

innocence is Bliss

Just a question. Was this a copy/paste commentary, or something of your own composition? If you composed this, I'll certainly read it. It's just that I sometimes tire of something that's  just cropped out of a website somewhere, and lacks an interjectory comment here and there. Thanks. :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

BeauJangles,

I appreciate your candor, but yes, this as with all of my entries are of my own studies unless otherwise stated.

Thanks and Godbless

JTF

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

4 minutes ago, justthefacts said:

I appreciate your candor, but yes, this as with all of my entries are of my own studies unless otherwise stated.

You gotta deal then, bro. I'll make a point of checking it out thoroughly. Thanks! Sorry my sleep deprivation makes some things appear like copy/paste to me. My text is Georgian Bold so, some might not like that either. It does take notice though. God bless you also. 

:bighug2: