Tigger56

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

In this scenario, are we pretending that this “Ne’er Do Well” is actually me? If it is me we are theoretically talking about,  then “ I “ can do ALL of these plus a LOT more! Not everybody can, so let this stand as a warning for all you wannabe murderers out there!  In addition - and let me MAKE CLEAR , going out the gate , that  this scenario is theoretical horse- hockey that ain’t gonna happen in the real world- this pretend scenario is for debate and entertainment purposes only- please , no wagering! Lol.....

While awaiting the “ paddy wagon” , if it ever arrives, I tend to agree with Luther...( paraphrasing)  “ Though I commit a thousand murders and a thousand rapes every day, The Grace Of God has me covered” Grace sure is an unfair thing. “ where sin abounds ( and it sure seems to be abounding in our pretend concoction!) The Grace Of God abounds that much more.

You strike me as one with a keen intellect .Now that I have shown you the light ( no “ thanks” is necessary ,btw ) there is much more I can teach you if you want to sit at my knee and bask in my wisdom !  Lol......that last bit there was a little bit of B. S.   I have a playful nature and I love to kid people. I am sure you and many others have brought  out the smelling salts by now and are praying for my poor, deceived soul......lol.....Don’t  bother, I sleep like a baby.....

I have never considered this before , but I find myself intrigued by and attracted to your kindness and intellect — I would like to keep this back- and-forth private in one of those “ Stump Speech “ thingies.I am almost as old as you are and I hope you relished those  “ Lincoln-Douglas” stump debates  as much as I did back when we were younger! You would not happen to be that cute little filly with the long, frilly skirt that was getting a drink of cider down there by the ........uh......sorry ,got a little distracted there......

Anyway.....let me know what you think about my “ blasphemous” take on Scripture and about my idea of keeping it to ourselves ......I think an on- looking World might just pick up a thing or two from two Old Codgers that might benefit them in their Christian Walk.....May God Bless you, fine woman....

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Margo1945 said:

sorry for all the repetitive entries but when I tried to post, it kept going back to  Submit Reply without posting .. but such info is  really great?????? .. so, never "TOO" many posts .. lol .. I do hope you all notice how very humble I am .. lol 

Lol.....there is nobody prouder than me when it comes to humility ......haha......From Canada, eh? That could explain a lot— I’ll try to use simpler words for you in my posts.....lol.......Please keep In mind that if I post anything that sounds rude or mean there is a 99.99% chance that I am just kidding .I will look into that “ stump” feature later, hopefully. It appears to be a place where two people can debate exclusively , without interference , and people can choose to watch it or not......only the most humble people , like us , are able to use this tool. If I understand correctly , the original  intent was to keep those pain-in-the-neck Canadians from posting .......lol.....

Its 9:30 am here in beautiful Southern Ohio and I have been up all night murdering and letting others take the  fall for my wicked, sin- filled existence .....Now that I understand and LIVE a life wrapped up in the Love and Grace of my Savior, I guess it’s just my natural “ bent” to spit on the Love and Grace that  God has freely extended to me - the TRUE  “ Chief Of Sinners”. ( note to reader— that was a sarcastic remark)  Frankly , all this murdering and raping has got me worn to a frazzle and I need to get some sleep. Later today , I shall return to reduce both you AND your erroneous thinking to a pile of useless rubble.....oh, the humanity! Haha...just joking.....have a great day ( if that is possible when one lives so far North) and  May God bless you and yours......I will leave you with two things from Luther and Augustine that I am sure that will let us part in agreement for now— “ Sin Boldly” and “ Love God and live as you please”. It will help shocked viewers to put on their “ thinking caps” to understand the thinking behind these outrageous, But true  observations in regard to our faith— ESPECIALLY if one is a Canadian...........eh?  Lol........

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

I asked three others that question over the years and got the same response .. YES to still being saved ..

Hi Margo, I'm not BB, ...but I'm sure He'll be along to answer, (looks like he has already answered while I was typing, like him, I'm a one finger typist LOL) ...however, ...me too, my birthday is in January and I'm only a few years behind you, but who counts years at our age...  LOL

As to your "question" I responded to it some pages back and you have been silent, ...no problem, ...and like BB said, your question is only "hypothetical" and would never happen in the life of a Blood Bought, redeemed, Holy Spirit filled child of God, ...and most important there is not any Scriptural evidence for it, ...on the contrary, as has been already posted, the man in adultery in the Corinthian church was turned over to satan and his life was so miserable "outside" of the church that he came back and we'll meet him in Heaven.

Sooo, ...since we are asking questions, here is a question, based "on" Scripture, that I have been asking for over 30 years and no one can answer it, ...maybe you can, ...let's plug my question into yours and see what happens, ...okay?

Here's your man, a Blood Bought, redeemed, Holy Spirit filled child of God, standing before God at the Great White Throne Judgement (folks, lurkers, this could never, ever happen, ...it's just an illustration to answer a hypothetical question, ...please, please understand that beloved) and He is cast into the Lake of Fire, ...now for the Scripture, 

Jesus said, "I will pray the Father and He will give you another Helper (Holy Spirit), that He may abide with you forever," John 14:16 

Here's the question;

The Holy Spirit goes with him into the Lake of Fire to be with him forever, ...which means the Holy Spirit is NOT God,

or,

The Holy Spirit leaves him and he is cast into the Lake of Fire, which means Jesus is a liar, and the Holy Spirit does NOT abide with him forever.

Which one is it?

Edited by JustPassingThru

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

I think this thread has ran its course, locked.