justthefacts

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

What time is it

Mat 25:11

Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

Mat 25:12

But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Mat 25:13

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

There are two time periods approaching of which the Lord gave us warning:

[1] The hour of temptation: Rev 3:10, [2] The hour of His return: Mar 13:34-37

Just how important is this unto the bride of Christ, His virgin?

Mar 13:32

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

At the time this was spoken by the Lord [as the son of man], no intity other than the Holy Father did know, but Jesus also stated:

[1] Mat 13:11

He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

[2] Mar 13:23

But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

Jesus stated this unto His disciples [His body, virgin] while teaching them concerning the course the world would go after His return to the Holy Father and the Church roll within it starting with them [disciples] and the generations to come leading up to His return.

Notice the sturness of the warning in Mat 13:23, "Take ye Heed".

I believe this was voiced in the very same sense as 11 Tim 2:15, for Jesus stated: "I have Foretold You all things".

All means All, nothing left out, so it is emphesized by these two statements that all the answers are in the written word, but not in plan sight.

If one is to learn the answers unto the Lords warnings concerning the two hours [hour of temptation and the hour of His return], then they must seek it through the study of His written word for that is the only way it can be obtained.

1Co 9:9

For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?

1Co 9:10

Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.

This is a promise from God, that if we are willing to do the work [earnestly study], then our efforts will be rewarded, however the keys to scriptural knowledge [referenced as the key of David, Isa 22:22, Rev 3:7] are not laying on the surface of the Bible for just anyone to obtain, but are there for the learning of those who believe and comitt themselves to the task of uncovering them as the Holy Spirit permitts. Rom 12:3, 11Cor 10:15, Eph 4:13

As it is written: 1Co 15:50

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Flesh and blood reflects the natural man of this world [human intllect, spirit] whom God stated could not inherit His kingdom [obtain His knowledge], and only those unto whom it is given can receive it. Matt 13:11

Many claim to have an indepth knowledge of the scriptures by just casually reading the Bible from cover to cover.

Im not saying they have not obtained some knowledge, but as king Saul who only stamped his feet a few times and not vigorously when commanded by God, they are not rewarded because of their casual responce unto His commandment. 11Tim 2:15, Mat 13:23

We can be lazy and allow our "Preachers" too do our thinking for us, but this is unacceptable unto God whom stated: you reap that which you sowe, and He is no respect of persons meaning: if His children under grace sowe the seeds of distruction, then they too shall reap it.

This is the reason for the parable of the 10 virgins. Mat 25:1-12

Here the Lord is letting His body know [disciples-Church] that if they take His work [efforts] casual and do not apply themselves [will not plow the word for its truths], they will wind up on the wrong path [little knowledge, no understanding] and will be left out of the marriage supper of the Lamb.

So now we come full crycle back to His warnings of the two hours pertaining to His return.

Would it not be wise to apply ones self to the rightful study of His word using the study tools that He has supplied in this latter generation and learn the things that He has given for the rightful edification of the Church so that they may be acknowledged of these things and stand ready when they see them approaching, or should we be an unjust watchman not sounding the alarm unto the unknowing and unwise and allow them to be overtaken by the events of the end time.

The hour of temptation and the hour of His return.

It is written, so shouldnt you find out an then shout it from the mountain tops?

Godbless

JTF

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, Sonshine said:

We're supposed to be watching for signs of the hour of temptation when the antichrst is here on earth, trying to deceive people.  It is very important for the Church to know that the antichrist comes at the 6th trump before the return of Jesus at the 7th trump.  

IMG_2569.GIF.f0d4ca6ed16991f8a8d056092d050dc4.GIF

The Church will be raptured before the Antichrist makes the scene.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

23 hours ago, justthefacts said:

What time is it

It's 10:39 am

• Haha 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

It is the time of the signs.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.58
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Later than yesterday.

My hair wasn't always white.

A sign of the times.

:-)

1 minute ago, Sonshine said:

I’m listening for the sound of a trumpet blast.  ...not sure which one, though… anybody know? 

I only know there will be a shout along with it.

My ears are up, also.

I seem to be groaning a lot more lately.

Edited by Alive

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

23 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Hi Though I have utilized the expression of the term "the church" from Miss Muffet's  commenary, I have a few questions that come to my  mind for anyone that may have interest in responding;

What "the church"? ??? [Some, even a few here refer to "the church", and also people that have church associations at local bodies of Christ or affiliation in denominations,  in a disparaging manner.]

Have there not been many "little" anti-Christs on the scene for some very very long time now?

For that matter, what rapture? How does anyone conclude there is a rapture ( I believe there is one, or more) If there is one or more; which one snatches away the body of Christ Jesus,His church, those given him by his Father of which Jesus loses not a one.

Where will "the church" be found at the supposed rapture?

Anyone? Care to expand on their own understanding on any of these questions, either here or by way  of their starting a new thread?

As I have stated before--it is not a subject that I have spent a great deal of time on as others have.

I am however skeptical of a rapture before the troubles start.

The 'Church' is without question, those that the Father has placed 'In Christ" and share His history.

Cross, resurrection and ascension.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 12:56 PM, missmuffet said:

Then why was it important unto the Lord [bridegroom] that His body [disciples, virgin] know of and understand the two hours He made reference too? The hour of temptation and the hour of His return. ?????

If they were to be raptured out as you claim, then these two hours of reference would be meaningless unto them and they would have no reason to be concerned. The Lords warning would be in vain and God never does anything in vain.

"Missmuffet" you surely have missed it.