• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Should Christians with the power of God inside them be spooked by spooks AKA the Government?

This countries problem probably...

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:37‭-‬39 ESV
https://bible.com/bible/59/rom.8.37-39.ESV

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  16

I think we should be aware, informed and very wise about what has taken over our  government... but no  fear.   Perfect love casts out fear, and we are perfectly loved. 

It's time to look up, our redemption is drawing near, we were well informed this was all going to take place and eventually result in nation/states being denied sovereignty under a single world government.  It's unfolding before our eyes....

There is a harvest to be brought in, bigger than any in human history that  will be harvested in the midst of the  world's  coming turmoil.  People are going to get hungry and we need to be ready to  feed them.  Right  now spiritual hunger for truth seems rare, especially among those of the  Laodicean western "church".  I  think  that's going to change.....and it could even be soon.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

Maybe start a meme:

Should Christians with the power of God inside them be spooked by spooks AKA the Government?

I agree we should be wise but we do not know the day or the hour.

My premise is that the problem going on is because the church is in hiding.

Does that sound wrong, maybe. I apologise if it is and I think you could be right actually from what I do not hear. Fake news.

Edited by Sharky and George
Mistake maybe

Or am I just doubting in my faith in the last post.

Bless you for being the only one who dared to answer this question so far. I appreciate courage.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9 ESV
https://bible.com/bible/59/jos.1.9.ESV

I do not mean to be rude.

How about an a-millenial escatology?

People, I have been through a tough time. wisdomfortoday.blog is not a graphical wonder but it has good advice for persecution.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,545
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

12 hours ago, Sharky and George said:

My premise is that the problem going on is because the church is in hiding.

Hi,  I suggest that yes that is wrong. At a few levels it is wrong.

First it is wrong to say "the church". There are many local bodies of Christ Jesus all around the world, each are Christ Jesus' church, but each are individual and are composed of unique individuals, even within a same or similar "sect".

The saint(s) in Christ Jesus  is/are not in hiding, not at all. If saints were in hiding would there be the conflict that exists today? I don't think there would be. Even at this very hour many saints are in preparation for the sharing of Christ Jesus today with some that  have not yet heard or have not yet turned about to their own individual repentance from sin again God.

Many are called even this hour to be making sacrifice of personal time and financial assets to go about much of this world on this day to be  sharing of our Lord with all that will hear, so that many be be found mature in Christ at His return.

Much  of internet conversation  on message boards is devoted to "pointing". As though there is  a mission  for the pointer outer, to point out what others are not doing ( in their opinion ). I do find myself wondering, are they about the doing themselves, or about only the pointing out of things? It seems to me that if the pointer outer of things was about the doing of them they would find themselves with company, lots of company, and would have the answer to their question in fact would not even have  the question. For they would be busy at the doing instead of the pointing.

Just my way  of thinking; it might indeed be offensive to ones that find themselves to  be a pointer outer of things. Maybe there is opportunity, to unite the pointer outer with the doers, that is being missed. All I know is the doers are very busy going about the world in willful obedience to the command by God to go into all the world sharing of the gospel of Jesus so that many may be found mature in Him.

Take care, be assured many are about the business of sharing the gospel of Jesus; that He is the way the truth and the life, that no one comes to the Father except through Him.

Praise God alone for it. Maranatha!

It was a question, the thread topic and your opinion is considered as you have a voice like me.

I preached John 3:16 on the streets today and it felt good.

I am not sure what you are saying. Do you think its the end and or an amillenial reigh.

Brexxit maybe makes this nation unstable and spooks with a good heart get scared. IMO Christians suffer. Do you agree?

So the best thing is just to keep serving whatever.

Not saying you or me are pointing either if thats the right understanding.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

22 hours ago, Sharky and George said:

This countries problem probably...

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:37‭-‬39 ESV
https://bible.com/bible/59/rom.8.37-39.ESV

Who is more powerful God or our government? Unfortunately many would say the government and I am afraid that would include some so called Christians. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Well done missmuffet.

A spark of hope for my theory for what could be a game changing meme for this country:

"Should Christians with the power of God in them be spooked by spooks".