Pets in Heaven!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Abrielle, I know what you are going through been there also for my  previous cats who have now since  past and a very recent passing of having to say goodby to my very beloved dog Picou who passed dec 9 2019 at almost 14 years of age. Her last months were palliative. Yes I believe pets go to heaven and we will see them one day. I have had already two dreams of my dog Picou, she is happy and well. Yes I believe Picou is in heaven with my other animals that I was blessed to have in my life.  Each animals has its own character, and like having children we who love them, love them all. They are a true blessing.  I will pray God comfort you and your little cat and pray healing prayers for you both. In Christ Jesus I pray a blood healing cover over you and your little cat. Amen! Amen! Amen!

In Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

3 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Hi Abrielle, I know what you are going through been there also for my  previous cats who have now since  past and a very recent passing of having to say goodby to my very beloved dog Picou who passed dec 9 2019 at almost 14 years of age. Her last months were palliative. Yes I believe pets go to heaven and we will see them one day. I have had already two dreams of my dog Picou, she is happy and well. Yes I believe Picou is in heaven with my other animals that I was blessed to have in my life.  Each animals has its own character, and like having children we who love them, love them all. They are a true blessing.  I will pray God comfort you and your little cat and pray healing prayers for you both. In Christ Jesus I pray a blood healing cover over you and your little cat. Amen! Amen! Amen!

In Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

How sweet is your post to me, 1to3, thank you. :heart: If you are right, then one day you may present me your Picou and beloved pets, and i will present you my Jojó. Thank you for your prayers, you surely will be in mine too.

@Godismyloveforever, then i must add your Chicken to the list. :)

Thank you, lovely @Sonshine. :heart:

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

I do not think there are pets are in heaven, but i do think there will be pets on the new earth.