• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, dhchristian said:

Not His wrath.

Since you separate the days of GT from the days of His wrath, this means very little. You still have the church going through the days of GT: God allowing His bride to "prove" herself by losing her head. I don't buy it. Neither is it what the scriptures tell us.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, dhchristian said:
Just now, iamlamad said:

Are you saying you believe it is in God's perfect will that He leave His church here to suffer under His wrath, when we have verse after verse telling us the opposite?  I don't buy it. 

Not His wrath.

Your mindset is all wrong here. Your thinking God causes tribulation and the great tribulation. They are all the Work of the adversary, Satan. God uses the tribulation caused by Satan to purify the Saints, thus we Overcome Satan by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of Our testimony (Rev. 12:11)

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, iamlamad said:

Since you separate the days of GT from the days of His wrath, this means very little. You still have the church going through the days of GT: God allowing His bride to "prove" herself by losing her head. I don't buy it. Neither is it what the scriptures tell us.

Actually it is what scripture tells us you are just afraid. Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. (1 Peter 4;12-13)

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (Romans 8:17-18) 

And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation. (2 Cor. 1:7)

So as you can see suffering is Par for the course, and when we do we should rejoice for it is not we who live, but Christ who lives in us, who is the focus of the tribulation, Great or otherwise. We here is the U.S. have no idea of what it costs to follow Christ like some of those other countries where suffering is the norm. We here have the seduction of the devil to deal with, which all to many are willing to sell their soul to avoid sufferings.

We are getting close to the time where the comfy pants come off of this Laodicean church age, and then we will see who His Bride really is, And who are just there in the church to network.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, iamlamad said:

BTW, the Pre wrath position separates the tribulation and the wrath of God, just by definition. We see the Wrath of God starting at a certain time in the order of events in revelation. We may vary as to our timelines but we all agree the wrath of God begins at Rev. 11;18, and with that also comes the rapture. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

11 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

BTW, the Pre wrath position separates the tribulation and the wrath of God, just by definition. We see the Wrath of God starting at a certain time in the order of events in revelation. We may vary as to our timelines but we all agree the wrath of God begins at Rev. 11;18, and with that also comes the rapture. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Just to be sure I am understanding your position for mentioning Revelation 11:18 - that is the 7th Trumpet.  Do you tie the 7th Trumpet judgment to the last trumpet mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15:52?

Just now, OneLight said:

Just to be sure I am understanding your position for mentioning Revelation 11:18 - that is the 7th Trumpet.  Do you tie the 7th Trumpet judgment to the last trumpet mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15:52?

Yes I do, but it is more of a coincidence than a proof for my timeline of events. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

24 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I am sorry to always disagree, but the first mention of the wrath of God is at the 6th seal where the DAY starts. And that makes perfect sense because the Old Testament TELLS us that the DAy of the Lord is a time of great wrath. 

Now you will probably say 11:18 and the 6th seal happen at the same time. Well, that would be even more convenient then parenthesis!  ;-)

Added later: You already know I am adamantly opposed to prewrath theory for it causes a massive rearranging of Revelation. 

Edited by iamlamad

8 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Yes I do, but it is more of a coincidence than a proof for my timeline of events. 

We all agree that scripture should back up scripture, so by placing your timeline - pre-wrath -  at the last trumpet, why would you say it is coincidental?

Just now, iamlamad said:

I am sorry to always disagree, but the first mention of the wrath of God is at the 6th seal where the DAY starts. And that makes perfect sense because the Old Testament TELLS us that the DAy of the Lord is a time of great wrath. 

Now you will probably say 11:18 and the 6th seal happen at the same time. Well, that would be even more convenient then parenthesis!  ;-)

Added later: You already know I am adamantly opposed to prewrath theory for it causes a massive rearranging of Revelation.

I Agree with you on the sixth seal, But as we have discussed already, the sixth seal occurs at the time of the sixth and seventh trumpet, By my overlapping visions. 

6 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I Agree with you on the sixth seal, But as we have discussed already, the sixth seal occurs at the time of the sixth and seventh trumpet, By my overlapping visions. 

I have heard of this theology before, overlapping.  What puzzles me most about this theory is that the first trumpet is not introduced until the 7th seal is opened, so how can there be any overlapping at all?  How can the sixth and seventh trumpet sound at the sixth seal when the trumpets had not been given to the angels yet to sound?

Revelation 8:1-2; 6

When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.  And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets.

So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1