Proverbs 31

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I only became a pre-wrath believer about 5 years ago.  It was shortly after my brother died from a heart attack.  And it was during the time that we were hearing on a daily basis of the ISIS beheadings.  It was a very difficult time, but it drove me to my knees and to the Word.  At the time, I was afraid I would cave if there was a sword to my neck.  However, after spending 4 years where I read nothing but my bible, I now cry at the thought that I would ever deny my precious Savior.

I heard a wise saying once.  "I would rather be prepared for the tribulation and surprised by the rapture, than to be prepared for the rapture and surprised by the tribulation."  Yes indeed!

For those who don't know what pre-wrath is, I believe we are here through Revelation 6.  Compare that chapter to Matthew 24.  Jesus said, "AFTER THE TRIBULATION, the sun and moon are darkened and the stars will fall from the sky."  That happens in Revelation 6, meaning the tribulation is over at that point.  Now His wrath will be unleashed.  His disciples asked him what are the signs of end of the age.  He only mentions the things that happen in Revelation 6 (the seals).  Why does He only mention the seals, and not the bowls or the trumpets?  It is because we will be here for the seals, but not the bowls or the trumpets.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

37 minutes ago, Proverbs 31 said:

His disciples asked him what are the signs of end of the age.  He only mentions the things that happen in Revelation 6 (the seals).  Why does He only mention the seals, and not the bowls or the trumpets?  It is because we will be here for the seals, but not the bowls or the trumpets.

I used to be pre-trib too then transitioned to pre-wrath based on how Matthew 24 aligned with the seals.  Now, I think that post-trib is more likely.  The main thing is, as you mentioned, is to be ready come what may.

I think the reason that Jesus doesn't mention the plagues (trumpets / bowls) is that they are not signs for believers to look for.  They are judgments of those who take the mark and worship the image.  If we are here for the plagues, we will be kept from their effects, like the children of Israel were in Egypt, because we have the blood of the Lamb on the doorposts of our heart.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

I have decided that I am pre-heaven.. all the others failed me due to difficulties that all the various ideas have.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

1 hour ago, Proverbs 31 said:

I only became a pre-wrath believer about 5 years ago.  It was shortly after my brother died from a heart attack.  And it was during the time that we were hearing on a daily basis of the ISIS beheadings.  It was a very difficult time, but it drove me to my knees and to the Word.  At the time, I was afraid I would cave if there was a sword to my neck.  However, after spending 4 years where I read nothing but my bible, I now cry at the thought that I would ever deny my precious Savior.

I heard a wise saying once.  "I would rather be prepared for the tribulation and surprised by the rapture, than to be prepared for the rapture and surprised by the tribulation."  Yes indeed!

For those who don't know what pre-wrath is, I believe we are here through Revelation 6.  Compare that chapter to Matthew 24.  Jesus said, "AFTER THE TRIBULATION, the sun and moon are darkened and the stars will fall from the sky."  That happens in Revelation 6, meaning the tribulation is over at that point.  Now His wrath will be unleashed.  His disciples asked him what are the signs of end of the age.  He only mentions the things that happen in Revelation 6 (the seals).  Why does He only mention the seals, and not the bowls or the trumpets?  It is because we will be here for the seals, but not the bowls or the trumpets.

I am pre Wrath as well. You can find my views on the post about John's 7 visions in revelation on this section of the forum. (little different than yours) I am a premillennialist, dispensationalist, and a pre Wrather. I used to be pre trib, because that is all I knew. In 2007 the LORD had me begin studying his word, and His word alone to discover the Truth, No teachings of man to interfere with the teaching of the Holy Ghost.

Welcome to the site. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

I am pre wrath view too. You know it only in Pentecostal and a lot of evangelical churchs that hold to pre trib. It's so plain in the word that we go through the trib. Corrie ten boom. Even called the pre trib false teaching. I think many will be offended when it hits the fan and the great trib begins. The antichrist will look good to them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

10 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

I would petition pre-tribbers to read Luke 17 where Jesus talks about the "days of the son of man" and how they,  plural,  are likened unto the days of Noah. 

I believe that you are completely missing the point. Yes, the days of the son of man are plural. One of the days of the son of man will be like the days of Noah, where Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood. Another day of the son of man is like the days of Lot, where destruction comes the day Lot leaves Sodom.

Conclusion. The Church is raptured before the tribulation, which is before the seals are opened. The ark doors are shut 7 days before the flood. We see then that God opens the eyes of the Jews when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. The twelve tribes that are scattered across the earth will go through the tribulation, as they are the seed of the woman in Rev 12. They will be raptured pre wrath as we can see in Rev 6 and Matt 24. All eyes will see this coming of the Lord. No secret here. The woman, Israel goes through the wrath of God in a place of protection.(Those that flee as instructed, one third)

Briefly out says that on the day that Jesus is revealed,  HALF are taken.   But when he comes with the kingdom,  ALL on earth will suffer his wrath.   These are paralleled in Matt 24 by the parousia/ coming and erchomai/ coming of Jesus.   

In 2 exact parallels,  Jesus likened the parousia/ rapture to lightening that shines from east to west and "One taken & One left".   He even gives us a precursory parallel to the days before either of the days of Jesus have taken place to be when many shall proclaim,  LO/see HERE,  or LO/there to be DURING the days of great tribulation.   

Again, the Church will be in heaven pre trib. Those that go through the tribulation and are raptured prewrath are the 12 tribes that are scattered across the earth. This can proven by the 144,000 first fruits which is a guarantee of a harvest of the 12 tribes. 

Mat 24:22-27 KJV    And except those days [of great tribulation]  should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, LO, HERE is Christ, or THERE; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Verse list:    
Luk 17:22-25 KJV    And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see ONE of the DAYS of the SON of MAN, and ye shall not see it. And they shall say to you, SEE HERE; or, SEE THERE: go not after them, nor follow them. For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

There will be a secret rapture of the Church when He comes before the tribulation. The world will not see Him. Then there will be a prewrath rapture of the 12 tribes that are scattered across the earth as God keeps his promise to His people and regrafts them onto the olive tree. We see the gathering in Matt 24 and Rev 14. Only the woman, the nation of Israel go through the wrath of God. The ones that flee when the abomination of desolation is set up toward the end of the week, will go through the wrath of God in a place of protection.

There is a difference between the seals - the tribulation, and the trumpets (and vials) - the wrath of God.

Edited by The Light

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

Interesting viewpoint, ...may I ask a question, ...please understand, ...I'm NOT attacking you, ...I'll say it again to reiterate my point, ...I AM NOT ATTACKING YOU, ...okay, ...got it?

Did you bruise, beat up, maim "your" bride before you married her?

I don' t believe you did, ...I think you loved her, cherished her, went out of your way to please her,

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church (His Bride), and gave Himself for it;  Eph 5:25

Here's the question, why would you think, since Jesus gave us this admonition to love our brides, ...why would He bruise, beat up, maim His Bride before He marries her?

@Da Puppers   You didn't answer my question...  :noidea:

Friend, I'm not the least bit interested in discussing pre-wrath with you...,

My question is, ...why do "you" think Jesus would beat up His Bride before the marriage, ...when you have done the exact opposite and loved you bride before your marriage? 

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it;  Eph 5:25

It's not a question about the Rapture of the Church...

It's a question about the "character" of Jesus...

• Loved it! 1

Again, this isn't about "unworthy" Christians, ...by the way, ...that's an oxymoron...

This is a question about the "character" of Jesus,

...why won't you just answer my question?

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it;  Eph 5:25