• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Hi Nadjeschda,   I was thinking about you today, and here you are. That psychopath guy I know managed to rip me off again. Nadjeschda you don't know me that well so let me remind you all the family members I was once close to have died. The last one was in 2017. And the few friends I had were bad friends because when my savings ran out they left. So the only person I get to see occasionally in the psychopath. My point is if my family was still alive I wouldn't bother with him. Psychopaths can cause us to sin so we must be extra careful around them. Even if we don't actually sin, being around a psychopath leads us away from having a godly attitude, so they are dangerous.

Atheists and psychopaths are not always the same. Although they can be. A psychopath is a person who cannot feel sympathy or empathy, or at least not the way a normal person does. The psychopath I know feels a kind of sympathy but only for cats. He owns 3 to 4 cats and he talks about them as if there were human children. I know he thinks nothing of women, and men exist only so he can lie, cheat and steal from them.

Nadjeschda I also want to remind you that this psychopath I know doesn't consider himself an atheist. Strange huh. He claims he knows God but it's not our God. He won't speak of his god. I think he believes in what is called the "space gods". Again I'm going to tell you to avoid psychopaths like the plague.

A long time ago I considered myself an atheist but it came from being depressed and not understanding God. It lasted about 8 yrs but in the back of my mind I wanted to know God. So for awhile I didn't believe in God but God never gave up me. A few years ago someone asked me about this so I wrote part of it up. I tried to make it humorous. You can read it here, you might enjoy.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/230063-how-it-all-started/

JTC

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/27/2019 at 10:00 AM, Nadjeschda said:

If you can't understand what Jesus did for us, can you love him? If you can not love him can you than become a Christian? 

Before I was saved---before Jesus chose me---I had no empathy. Before anyone is saved, what they have in and of themselves does not matter.  But once we are saved, then it is no longer about coming to salvation, but experiencing it. It is important, as you say, that we "...understand what Jesus did for us..." It is important to understand the cost Jesus paid on the Cross. If a neighbor paid my $5.00 gas bill, I might say, "Why, thanks friend." Nothing more would come of it. But if he paid my $250,000 IRS bill (something impossible for me to pay) that I could be going to the clinker for, I would fall at his feet in tears. When I contemplate and meditate over the fact that God's full wrath was in that cup Jesus drank for me, I too will fall at his feet in tears of thanksgiving---and joy---because I recognize the cost involved in saving me. 

Edited by Coliseum
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 11/27/2019 at 10:54 AM, DAVID5 said:

YUP..EVEN SAYS IN THE BIBLE..DUST YOUR FEET OFF AT THE DOOR AND KEEP GOING,,,AMEN,,SOME KEEP TRYING ONLY TO MAKE THE PERSON THEY ARE TRYING TO BRING TO CHRIST,,MORE UPSET AND ANGRY...AND MAY RESULT,IN MAKING THE PERSON A REBEL..REBELLIOUS,,,,I JUST PRAY,,FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO GUIDE,..OTHERS,,,THE HOLY SPIRIT IS TELLING THEM TO DO SO,,,,,REMEMBER..CHRIST SAID WAIT,FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO COME TO YOU.....WHEN HE CAME BACK AND BREATHED ON THEM...AMEN,,,,SOME PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS ON THEIR OWN,,,,WITH THEIR OWN THOUGHTS,,,,,DOES GOD/JESUS WANT YOU TO EVANGELIZE?,,,YOU BETTER...ASK HIM..TO BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY...WHAT IF YOUR OWN THOUGHTS INTERVENED AND YOU DID MORE DAMAGE THAN GOOD?,,,,,NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE CALLED TO BE A DISCIPLE,,,SOME TO BE PRIESTS,,OTHERS...OTHERS TO AID THE POOR....YES ITS IN THE BIBLE,,GO OUT AND PREACH THE WORD OF JESUS/GOD TO ALL...BUT HE SAID THIS TO HIS DISIPLES THAT WERE PREPARED AND READY,,,,WHAT MADE YOU PREPARED AND READY,,DID YOU ASK JESUS..IF THIS IS WHAT HE WANTS OF YOU/?,,,,AGAIN I PRAY THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GUIDING YOU..AND TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO...….PICKING SOME ONE AT RANDOM??,,THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDES YOU TO THE PEOPLE THEY WANT HELPED,,,THEY WILL TELL YOU,,NO STAY AWAY FROM THAT PERSON,THEY ARE DANGEROUS...AND YES PLEASE HELP THIS PERSON BUT HE/SHE NEEDS TO BE HEALED OF THEIR SICKNESS FIRST,,,,OR YES THIS ONE IS FIGHTING DEMONS AND THEY NEED TO BE TAKEN OFF/AWAY FROM HIM/HER....I HOPE YOU SEE HOW THIS WORKS,,,YOU DO THINGS OF YOUR OWN THOUGHT,,AND NOT LEAD BY THE HOLY SPIRITS IN JESUS,,,,,YOU MIGHT THINK YOU ARE DOING GOOD ,,,,SOME DO,,BUT WHAT IF?,,,,EXAMPLE,,,YOU GIVE A HOMELESS PERSON 20 BUCKS,,,..WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO..IF A ADDICTION,,DRUGS OR ALCOHOL,,ALRIGHT NOW THE 20$ YOU GAVE THEM..THEY DECIDE ON A BOTTLE/DRUGS INSTEAD OF FOOD,,,NOW INTOXICATED,,WHAT COULD HAPPEN THEY GET INTO FIGHT,,HURT/MAYBE DIE....BREAK INTO SOMEONES HOME AND HURT THEM?,,,WHAT IF WHAT IF???,,,YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS,,YOU!!!..AND IF THEY DIE .PRAY NOT...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE/,,,WELLI DIDNT KNOW,,AND ITS NONE OF MY BUISNESS WHAT THEY DO WITH THE MONEY....WELL IT IS YOU CAUSED THIS OR SOMETHING,,,THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN BADLY..A FINE LINE,,,VERY FINE...GIVE TO AN INSTITUATION,WHERE YOU KNOW PEOPLE GO TO EAT AND GET HELP.!!!!!....YOU THINKING AND BEING GENEROUS COULD HAVE DETREMENTAL  OCCURENCES,,,FOR THEM ,,ESPECIALLY IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DO WITH YOUR MONEY,,,,,BE CAREFUL AND ASK JESUS FOR FULL GUIDENCE HERE,,OTHER WISE YOU MIGHT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS AND DEEDS,,,( I CAN SEE THIS STARTING A BIG ARGUEMENT)...ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU ASK JESUS WHAT TO DO,, WITH YOUR LIFE FIRST,,AND I KNOW HE WILL SHOW YOU,,TRUTHFULLY AMEN

Hi @DAVID5

Brother, could you do me a favor and "cap-down" on your posts? It's commonly known as shouting when the excessive use of capitalizing words is submitted in a forum and/or chat. It's segmented into somewhat sentence like structure, so it is legible. But, just for the usual courtesy of internet communications, shouting isn't needed for an effective post. We can hear you. Thanks! God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

847612603_blinkysmiley.gif.7e36055b23d2b60be58cf7480f269cce.gif

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

On 11/28/2019 at 7:06 AM, appy said:

The first three chapters of the book of Romans says that the knowing about God, righteousness and the coming judgment is knowledge and is indeed a fact, that resides in every person's conscience (heart and mind). It is not based on feelings or emotion, but knowledge from God, Himself. The bible says that this knowledge has been written in every human's heart and mind so no one has an excuse. All humans are capable of committing all sorts of acts that are clearly labeled in the bible as sin. Doesn't matter if a person has empathy or lacks empathy; for whatever act or deed that is morally or civilly wrong is still sin, and each person is still morally accountable to God for them; because God's laws of right and wrong are written in every person's heart. The bible says that everyone will be judged according to what they have done. The bible says ALL have sinned, all have fallen short of God's grace. No one is beyond the reach of God’s grace. For God is fully able to make himself known and the knowledge of salvation to all even if such person's demonstrate a lack of conscience or empathy.

The bible is very clear that belief is the requirement for salvation by ALL peoples, A person must come to the point that he or she excepts the truth that there is a living God. In other words, believe. Must also come to the truth of his/her spiritual condition, followed by the truth that he or she must also experience repentance (change one's mind and attitude towards sin and turn to God).

In summary, a lack of empathy or conscience will NOT give people a free pass into heaven. They too must come to God through faith and trust in His son Jesus.

Excellent post....thanks for sharing your Wisdom...I THANK GOD that you did not say that “ repentance”  meant to “turn from sin”  as opposed to “ turn to God”. If one turns to God , the turning from sin will come naturally from receiving your New Heart. The vast majority of this world- the unsaved and those that think they are Christians but are in actuality are mere “ religionists” think that Christians are people that have “ repented of sins” to be saved from Hell. Actually , that is a lie that “ came” from Hell and it is to found NOWHERE in the KJV. Acts20:21 reveals everything one needs to know about repentance and salvation..... “ I urged both Greek and Jew the necessity of TURNING TO GOD  and of believing in Our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Edited by Blood Bought 1953