• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1993

Some of the rewards that believers will obtain when this earth age is over include the possiblity of earning all 5 Heavenly Crowns, Multiple Mansions, Believers will obtain Queenship, since they are going to be married to God the Son.

And something that most don't know is that there will be Humans being born all throughout Eternity. Which I will briefly document. These eternity humans won't be higher ranked than us because they never had to know what suffering is like.

Now I want to briefly document my claims.

The 5 crowns we can earn include 1 for enduring suffering, 1 for practicing self control, 1 for longing for Christ return, 1 for faithful pastors and teachers, and 1 for winning souls to Christ. The verses that mention the crowns are spread all over the new testament. 

As for the Eternity born humans turn with me briefly to Isaiah 60 verses 19-22

19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light into thee: but the LORD shall be unto the an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

So with verse 19 we see that the context shows that we are in a point in time where there is no more sun which makes me conclude the rest of the passage takes place in Eternity.

20 Thy sun shall no more go down: neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

Again the context shows that were in Eternity now.

21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

And the last verse which proves my statement.

22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation. I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

With verse 22 we clearly see that reproducing will be an apart of Eternity. It may be just 1 verse but that doesn't stop it from being as truth.

And another verse in Isaiah 9 says something similar.

Isaiah 9:7

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end.....

This verse state that Christ government will keep increasing infinitely all throughout Eternity. The only logical way that can happen is with infinite life production.

Overall the thing I most look forward to is being at peace in my mansion, having Eternity born humans being raised in the mansion and cooking and enjoying heartwarmth. While being married to Christ in which earthly marriages are only a shadow of this true marriage.

Click on my profile for my Learn the Bible in 1 Hour Collection. The website link will be on my profile. The videos on the site are designed to leave to viewer in total awe of the rich complexity and harmony of the Bible.

Edited by WBO
Removed external link.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

The fact that we will be living in mansions in heaven it not clear in the Bible. The fact that our home will be with Christ in heaven should be all that we will hope for. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

16 hours ago, WBO said:

Some of the rewards that believers will obtain when this earth age is over include the possiblity of earning all 5 Heavenly Crowns, Multiple Mansions, Believers will obtain Queenship, since they are going to be married to God the Son.

And something that most don't know is that there will be Humans being born all throughout Eternity. Which I will briefly document. These eternity humans won't be higher ranked than us because they never had to know what suffering is like.........

Overall the thing I most look forward to is being at peace in my mansion, having Eternity born humans being raised in the mansion and cooking and enjoying heartwarmth. While being married to Christ in which earthly marriages are only a shadow of this true marriage.

Hi WBO,

That is all nonsense. We are not Queens, but Kingpriests.

`...and He has made us kings and priests to His God and Father,...` (Rev. 1: 6)

There is NO marriage in heaven.

`...when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like the angels in heaven.` (Mark 12: 25)

We will not have mansions, but an incorruptible & immortal body, that has no need of us having to cook etc.

`For this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality,...` (1 Cor. 15: 54)

`For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be CLOTHED with our habitation which is from heaven.`  (2 Cor. 5: 2)

All that `so called wisdom` is -

`earthly, sensual, demonic.`  This wisdom does not descend from above...`  (James 3: 15)

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi WBO

I am not replying to critisize you or make you feel small, because I can see that you have looked into the scriptures, and seen something wonderful, that is not often talked about.  In fact, I tried to speak about this in 2001, and was met with such hostility from the Christian forums, because most were taught that after the Coming, the whole world will be destroyed and only those of the resurrection will live in heaven forever.  Praise the Lord, that many can now see the picture a little more clearer, that after the 2nd Coming, there is much more work to be done by Christ before the earth is destroyed and renewed.

All those who take place in the 1st resurrection at Christ's return will be changed to spirit.  Through adopting and practicing the righteousness that Christ taught, they have received the crown of life which is ever lasting life.  They are now perfected and cannot die, and officially accepted into the Kingdom of God. 

The Kingdom of God is an everlasting kingdom without end, but because man through Satan's influence has made such a mess of this earth and the justice system, it has to be cleaned up - not just the earth, but the souls of men and future generations that are to be born.

After Christ returns, he will bound Satan in a prison for 1000 years and will take control over all the kingdoms and dominions of the earth. Christ is given all authority to rule on this earth for 1000 years with his saints.  Crowns means "authority".  Authority given from God and not man. The saints of the resurrection will have authority to rule with Christ.  They are worthy now and qualified to be part of Christ's ruling system - for the healing of the nations.

There will be survivors of the nations "after the 2nd Coming" that did not make it into the resurrection.  They will still be flesh.  They will live a ripe old age whether blessed or cursed, but they will die again.  It's only during this 1000 years that the nations will multiply.  The saints of the resurrection will not multiply because that's not their job.

After the 1000 years is finished, the devil will be released from his prison for a short space, and men will be tested again to see if they can resist this evil that Satan will bring.  This will finish with another war, and only after this will there be a second resurrection and final judgement.  All those who were not part of the first resurrection - ie the dead from all generations, including the dead from the 1000 years under Christ's rule will be judged individually according to their works. 

After this, death and hell will be thrown into the lake of fire, meaning no more death ever again, and the Lord God will recreate a new heaven and earth.  It will all be rolled into one and the earth will become heaven.  After that we don't know what will happen in this next phase, as nothing is written about it. 

Edited by Sister
Deleted WBO's quote. No need for it.
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

17 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The fact that we will be living in mansions in heaven it not clear in the Bible. The fact that our home will be with Christ in heaven should be all that we will hope for. 

John 14:2

In my Father's house are many mansions: If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you

According to Jesus words there will be mansions

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi WBO,

That is all nonsense. We are not Queens, but Kingpriests.

`...and He has made us kings and priests to His God and Father,...` (Rev. 1: 6)

There is NO marriage in heaven.

`...when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like the angels in heaven.` (Mark 12: 25)

We will not have mansions, but an incorruptible & immortal body, that has no need of us having to cook etc.

`For this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality,...` (1 Cor. 15: 54)

`For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be CLOTHED with our habitation which is from heaven.`  (2 Cor. 5: 2)

All that `so called wisdom` is -

`earthly, sensual, demonic.`  This wisdom does not descend from above...`  (James 3: 15)

We are the bride of Christ. In Corinthians apostle Paul mentions the mystery that earthly marriages point to are a shadow of our marriage to Christ. And as I stated John 14 2 Jesus states that there are many mansions in his father house. 

2 hours ago, WBO said:

John 14:2

In my Father's house are many mansions: If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you

According to Jesus words there will be mansions

Hi WBO,

The word `mansions,` in Greek is `mone,` meaning a staying, the act of the place. Our Western mind set likes to thin of grand mansions, great houses, but that is NOT what God`s word says. That is our mind set.

Individual scripture must line up with all of God`s word. Thus when we read 2Cor. 5 we see that God`s Holy Spirit is referring to us being clothed with a new body and THAT is the `house, the building` made in heaven for us.

`For we now that is our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, .....` (2 Cor. 5: 1 7 2)

2 hours ago, WBO said:

We are the bride of Christ. In Corinthians apostle Paul mentions the mystery that earthly marriages point to are a shadow of our marriage to Christ.

Hi again WBO,

Let`s look a bit closer at that scripture that you base your view upon.

`For I, (Paul) am jealous of you, (Corinthians) with godly jealousy. For I (Paul) have betrothed you, (Corinthians) to one husband, that I, (Paul) may present you (Corinthians) as a chaste virgin to Christ.` (2 Cor. 11: 2)

Paul is talking to his disciples in Corinth. He is wanting to present them to Jesus as his converts. He is appealing to what was the custom of the day - the sanctity in which a woman was held before she was married, as a virgin, and he was using this as an illustration. NEVER does he say that the Body is the Bride, or that the church is the bride. He is saying that he wants to espouse these young Christians to the Lord. If Paul was going to preach the doctrine that the Body is the bride, it has to be more than a symbol. It has to be something expounded.

Also note that the apostle Paul does NOT present US to the Lord. It is the Lord Himself who present us to Himself.

`Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and TO PRESENT YOU faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy...` (Jude 24)

So NO 2 Cor. 11: 2 is NOT a doctrine but a symbol of purity. 

• Well Said! 1

3 hours ago, Sister said:

After Christ returns, he will bound Satan in a prison for 1000 years and will take control over all the kingdoms and dominions of the earth. Christ is given all authority to rule on this earth for 1000 years with his saints.  Crowns means "authority".  Authority given from God and not man. The saints of the resurrection will have authority to rule with Christ.  They are worthy now and qualified to be part of Christ's ruling system - for the healing of the nations.

Hi Sister,

Yes we don`t criticize the person BUT  we do criticise, examine views in relation to God`s word.

Thus your statement as you have underlined, I believe from scripture is wrong. We, the Body of Christ have NOT been promised an earthly inheritance or that the Lord will rule physically ON the earth.

Do you have scriptures for that view?

Hi Marilyn. The rewards I mentioned do seem communicated in a earthly sense. But that's only cause our human minds cannot comprehend what truly awaits us in Eternity. In the past years I would try to imagine the very best things I possibly could because I know that if we can imagine something awesome then we are guaranteed that heaven has it or has even better.

There are 5 Crowns mentioned in the New Testament and there will be degrees of rewards. And regarding the word Mansions I listed, Since I believe that The King James Version Bible is perfect I interpret mansion to mean exactly what it says. 

And I get a lot of Joy meditating on heaven thinking about my future mansion.

And the documentation of one of the above commenters post on the 1000 years after the second coming is found in revelation 21.

I must warn people that I have the mind of a child. When I see a verse or promise from the word I simply believe it and take it literal cause I know God's not out to confuse. I'm definitely not ordinary in my doctrine but I'm faithful to the basics and I have a deep love for Bible Study. God bless

• Thumbs Up 1