• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,447
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

What do you call dispensation-ism? Thanks.

That which is dispensed or bestowed; a system of principles and rites enjoined; as the Mosaic dispensation; the gospel dispensation; including, the former the Levitical law and rites; the latter the scheme of redemption by Christ.  ~ Webster 1828

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

9 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

That which is dispensed or bestowed; a system of principles and rites enjoined; as the Mosaic dispensation; the gospel dispensation; including, the former the Levitical law and rites; the latter the scheme of redemption by Christ.  ~ Webster 1828

Hi Dennis,

So do you mean that God was dealing with Israel and then now He has finished that & it is just the Body of Christ? Not quite clear as to what you mean.

I look at the overall of God`s purpose, to bring everything under the Lordship of Christ. Thus I see God dealing with the nations, Israel & the Body of Christ. God has appointed times for these. I see that when the Body of Christ has been brought to the unity of the faith, (Eph. 4: 13) that God will then be just dealing with Israel and the nations.

regards, Marilyn.

23 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

So do you mean that God was dealing with Israel and then now He has finished that & it is just the Body of Christ? Not quite clear as to what you mean.

I look at the overall of God`s purpose, to bring everything under the Lordship of Christ. Thus I see God dealing with the nations, Israel & the Body of Christ. God has appointed times for these. I see that when the Body of Christ has been brought to the unity of the faith, (Eph. 4: 13) that God will then be just dealing with Israel and the nations.

regards, Marilyn.

Going back and forth, I'm getting a little confused myself  :D

I believe we are living in what theologians and scholars term, 'the age of Grace" or the "church age". It's called the 'dispensation of Grace' or the 'church age'. Prior to Christ dying on the Cross, it was called the "dispensation of Mosaic Law" as examples. My view is; at the Rapture of the church, the church is out of the picture, we are in Heaven. The Lord changes His focus to Israel and the gentile nations. To Israel so they will repent, and cry out for the One whom they rejected and pierced to return. To the gentile nations, to repent of their sins and know it is the Lord bringing on these judgments, and to punish evil and non-believers. 

It's the Revelation of Jesus Christ and to bring in the Kingdom of Heaven to earth. See disclaimer below.

all my commentary is for conversation purposes and is not meant to start arguments, it's the sole view of this writer only. It doesn't reflect the views of this or any other computer or keyboard...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

I agree Dennis. Well written.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 11/30/2019 at 12:45 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Eternity is amazing to just think about! Your post brought something else to mind. We all know what happens the higher we go in altitude; evidently we will not require oxygen in our glorified bodies, or, Earth's atmosphere will be greatly expanded, or perhaps something else we can't fathom? However it turns out to be, it's mind boggling. 

Perhaps the mansions [rooms] are just for our personal enjoyment and 'our' space? Apparently some don't think a physical new Jerusalem is coming? Like everyone else, I have an imagination and ponder what it will be like. But going back to my original question I asked for thoughts on; I still can't imagine a reason we will have or want our own mansion [room]? Given everything that will be occurring; worshiping the Lord, places to go and explore, continuing to learn the Word, meeting and talking with Jesus, family, friends, Patriarch's, Apostles and the whole host of Heaven in fellowship. 

The bridegroom will go and prepare a place for you (His bride), adding a room to his father's house and returning to take His bride (the Church) home after the betrothal time or when the Father approves of the construction of the room.  That is why only the Father knows when He will come for us.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

9 hours ago, Willa said:

The bridegroom will go and prepare a place for you (His bride), adding a room to his father's house and returning to take His bride (the Church) home after the betrothal time or when the Father approves of the construction of the room.  That is why only the Father knows when He will come for us.  

You be absolutely correct.

Have you ever studied traditional Jewish wedding procedures, customs and traditions during the century Jesus was on this earth? And compared it to what we're told about the Rapture process in the Bible? It exactly mirrors each other. The attached link if you care to read it, is one of many documented sources of the Jewish betrothal and wedding customs in Jesus' day; that exactly fits the biblical description.

https://free.messianicbible.com/feature/ancient-jewish-wedding-customs-and-yeshuas-second-coming/ 

Coincidence? Is there something to be learned? 

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 11/29/2019 at 6:54 PM, Dennis1209 said:

1,500 x 1,500 x 1,500 miles sure is a lot of peace  :D

That could describe the dimension of a pyramid.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:02 AM, Neighbor said:

That could describe the dimension of a pyramid.

Yep, interesting you brought that up. It can be only one of two geometric shapes. Reading some about the great pyramid, its precise geographic location on the earth, its orientation, construction, mathematics and use of Pi. The symbolic chambers and passageways and test of time... Everything the Egyptians built, they inscribed it everywhere with their gods and a message. Absolutely 'nothing' in the great pyramid. I find it hard to believe the Egyptians built it, or its intent was for a burial chamber. It's just too complex and a master mathematician designed it.

I forget where in the Bible, but I seem to recall Abraham may have made an allusion to it? No one has proven it yet, but it would be interesting to know if it's pre or post Noah's flood. Could it be a sign, promise, representation or symbolic of something to come???

Interesting to think about.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

20 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yep, interesting you brought that up. It can be only one of two geometric shapes. Reading some about the great pyramid, its precise geographic location on the earth, its orientation, construction, mathematics and use of Pi. The symbolic chambers and passageways and test of time... Everything the Egyptians built, they inscribed it everywhere with their gods and a message. Absolutely 'nothing' in the great pyramid. I find it hard to believe the Egyptians built it, or its intent was for a burial chamber. It's just too complex and a master mathematician designed it.

I forget where in the Bible, but I seem to recall Abraham may have made an allusion to it? No one has proven it yet, but it would be interesting to know if it's pre or post Noah's flood. Could it be a sign, promise, representation or symbolic of something to come???

Interesting to think about.

“ in the final  days there will be an Alter for the Lord in the middle of the land of Egypt and on the border therof......”.           Isaiah 19:19

10 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

“ in the final  days there will be an Alter for the Lord in the middle of the land of Egypt and on the border therof......”.           Isaiah 19:19

That would seem to be a fit.

• Thumbs Up 1