marvelloustime

Poor WiFi connection

1 hour ago, marvelloustime said:

Winfinity. The worst thing ever. But there is nothing else available here.

Thank the good Lord you don't have AT&T in your country. They literally destroyed my first computer with their lousy, inept, and incompetent technical support. I had to get assistance from experts in India to save my machine. Hoo-boy, what a bunch of idiots! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, marvelloustime said:

Thank you everyone. May Jesus bless you all.

Paying £21 a month ($27.15) for the privilege of driving myself crazy. And we can only connect 4 devices to it.

Winfinity. The worst thing ever. But there is nothing else available here.

However, let’s all rejoice in the Lord. Praise His name. For our names are written in Heaven, all because of Jesus!

Sister to winfinity has to be Verizon .     ASK SISTER TURTLE .    She knows what I speak of .

But no matter what ,  we press on in the LORD .    Brethren who love the LORD ,  shall press on in HIM ensuring the welfare of others ,   even above their own welfare .

And that  is why we sing and point ONLY TO JESUS and not men .    JESUS SAVES ,  men deceive .     HIS WORDS are TRUTH and the carnal mind is death .

• This is Worthy 1

And on that note , let me make the speech I have made before .

I have long declared war against the all inclusive lies and lie of men .

JESUS alone will be honored on my watch and if it cost me all, IT COST me all.

What I do may seem as hate to  so many , but I KNOW ITS TRUE LOVE .   HONORING JESUS and HIS EVERY WORD is LOVE

And I am not alone in the fight , already likeminded ones who desire JESUS ALONE , THE BIBLICAL ONE ,  have been stepping up more and more , just as I have .

WE in a war , and if we LOVE JESUS its clearly seen IN HOW we love even those who hate us .  TRUE LOVE WILL NEVER CONFORM to the world

IT Will warn all ,  doing all to point to the biblical JESUS , and the apostels who sat under the BIBLICAL JESUS and what paul taught too .

And it will not bend to the hermes of men who twist , but only to the PURE WORDS of TRUTH and do all for sake of all , even those who hate it

desiring only they be saved and also if they are in error of men , REPENT of that error .  WE RUNNING OUT of time and either we FOLLOW the LAMB alone or men .

This delusion is taking all captive now .   Cant be stopped , cant be reasoned with , but must be warned against .

Those who have ears will hear and those who have no ears will not hear .     ALL we can do is do as we have been , POINT TO JESUS , POINTING TO ALL sound doctrine HE SPOKE

all the holy scrips ,   pointing to what the apostels taught and keep that approach , that direction to the end .

For many now appear and point and claim we are pointing to JESUS and pointing in the direction of HIM and HIS Desire .

ONLY PROBLEM is ,  if they are truly pointing to JESUS and THE DIRCECTION that leads to HIM .   WHY IS their direction towards francis and his new system .   LET THAT ONE SINK IN .

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

Thank the good Lord you don't have AT&T in your country. They literally destroyed my first computer with their lousy, inept, and incompetent technical support. I had to get assistance from experts in India to save my machine. Hoo-boy, what a bunch of idiots! 

@BeauJangles

Eeeek! That sounds awful. I assume you’re not with AT&T now!

Technology is great when it works but when it doesn’t it’s awful.

Praying daily for your health, how are you doing?

God bless,

Becky.

• Thanks 1

@frienduff thaylorde

Amen brother!

Let’s keep pointing to Jesus. The biblical Jesus. Jesus is the only way to eternal life. And Jesus is returning soon for His people. It’s all coming together now brother.

3 hours ago, marvelloustime said:

Eeeek! That sounds awful. I assume you’re not with AT&T now!

Technology is great when it works but when it doesn’t it’s awful.

Praying daily for your health, how are you doing?

Yeah, it was pretty horrible. I spent hours on the phone fighting with customer service representatives, and these bunch of knucklehead technicians. I had been offline for 13 years, two of my friends had them for an IP, so I thought it would be okay by going with them. My satellite service had yet to provide internet in my area, and I would have preferred bundling with them for a cheaper rate for both on monthly charges. Oh, well. 

Thanks for your prayers and asking how I've been doing. I was told just recently I have diabetes. Discovering that really floored me! How in the world could that be, when I came into this facility at only 90 pounds of weight? This is = 40.8233133 kilograms. (had to look that up) I gained my weight back, but the food here is all starchy and filled with fat. Everyone here seems to getting be fattened up for spare parts. All have gained weight here. 

So, it's perplexing how I could have become diabetic. I'm normal weight for my height now. But with nutritionally valueless food, I guess that's what happened. I've got enough problems now this? No one told me, I had to dig into my medical records to access it. When I did, There was one upset person here. I let our head of the medical staff know it ticked me off royally. I'm not sure what's up ahead, or to what degree this all entails. We'll see.  

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Praying for You! 1

Praying for God to ordain good internet connections for you so you can continue to glorify Him here. I continue to pray for you and yours.

• Praise God! 1

On 11/30/2019 at 10:20 PM, BeauJangles said:

Yeah, it was pretty horrible. I spent hours on the phone fighting with customer service representatives, and these bunch of knucklehead technicians. I had been offline for 13 years, two of my friends had them for an IP, so I thought it would be okay by going with them. My satellite service had yet to provide internet in my area, and I would have preferred bundling with them for a cheaper rate for both on monthly charges. Oh, well. 

Thanks for your prayers and asking how I've been doing. I was told just recently I have diabetes. Discovering that really floored me! How in the world could that be, when I came into this facility at only 90 pounds of weight? This is = 40.8233133 kilograms. (had to look that up) I gained my weight back, but the food here is all starchy and filled with fat. Everyone here seems to getting be fattened up for spare parts. All have gained weight here. 

So, it's perplexing how I could have become diabetic. I'm normal weight for my height now. But with nutritionally valueless food, I guess that's what happened. I've got enough problems now this? No one told me, I had to dig into my medical records to access it. When I did, There was one upset person here. I let our head of the medical staff know it ticked me off royally. I'm not sure what's up ahead, or to what degree this all entails. We'll see.  

@BeauJangles

You’ll be able to warn people never to go with AT&T.

When customer services is based abroad, we always seem to have problems. They should bring in a law that customer services must be in the same country that they operate in.

Sorry to hear you found out in the way you did you have diabetes. Is it 1 or 2 and are you on medication or insulin?

My husband has diabetes. He is on insulin. If it’s any consolation it doesn’t hamper his life. He takes his blood level readings before meals and injects the insulin.

Its also a myth that only people who are on the heavier side get diabetes. I will carry on praying for you, for your health and healing.

It sounds as though you’re not happy where you are living? What sort of facility is it?

God bless,

Becky.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:49 PM, Jubilea said:

Praying for God to ordain good internet connections for you so you can continue to glorify Him here. I continue to pray for you and yours.

@Jubilea

Thank you so much. Thank you for all your prayers. I am praying for you too. How are you doing?

God bless,

Becky.

4 hours ago, marvelloustime said:

@BeauJangles

You’ll be able to warn people never to go with AT&T.

When customer services is based abroad, we always seem to have problems. They should bring in a law that customer services must be in the same country that they operate in.

Sorry to hear you found out in the way you did you have diabetes. Is it 1 or 2 and are you on medication or insulin?

My husband has diabetes. He is on insulin. If it’s any consolation it doesn’t hamper his life. He takes his blood level readings before meals and injects the insulin.

Its also a myth that only people who are on the heavier side get diabetes. I will carry on praying for you, for your health and healing.

It sounds as though you’re not happy where you are living? What sort of facility is it?

God bless,

Becky.

Thanks Becky, I appreciate your prayers and concerns. It's Type II diabetes, and I didn't have it prior to coming here. I can only blame it on the starchy fatty food they serve. It's horrible. You wouldn't believe how awful this garbage tastes like. No nutritional value whatsoever. It would be nice to have a little fresh fruit and vegetables once in a while. I'm getting sick of everything canned. 

Everyone has gotten heavier since I came over a year and a half now. I'm not being treated as of yet, as I just found out this week. I'm certainly going to actively pursue a proactive demand for proper medical treatment, because too many here aren't capable of even making adequate communication. It's a nursing facility, by the way. In other words, an old folks home. It's deplorable.