Sign in to follow this  
plavious

Could this be life

Am not lazy. Even in my sickness, I still trying to make ends meet for my precious family. Our prayers seems not to be reaching heaven. For the past month I have absent from work for 8 days because of my critical health condition. Yesterday I was told to stay back and take care of my health before coming back to work. That same yesterday, I was expecting a salary but since I was not to continue working, the money was used to compensate for the advanced payment for the money I took for my drugs.

My landlord have just given me an eviction notice for two months accumulated rent since I started my hepatitis B treatment. As I write,  from the 6th of December, we will be homeless. I bought 1kg of rice of Friday and we a pinching it till today. No food, no home, poor health. When will God come for us?

Lord, if you are truly who I believe you are, make a way for me. If you did it for Hannah, Esther, Shadrack, meshach and Abenego. Why can you not do it for me? Till now lord, our trust is in you. Amen

Edited by plavious
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 9

Shalom plavious,

Be sure to also post your prayer request with our Worthy Prayer Team.    Simply click on the Worthy Prayer Team link, and click login and submit your prayer request!  It's that simple!

God bless,

George

• Praise God! 1

11 hours ago, plavious said:

Am not lazy. Even in my sickness, I still trying to make ends meet for my precious family. Our prayers seems not to be reaching heaven. For the past month I have absent from work for 8 days because of my critical health condition. Yesterday I was told to stay back and take care of my health before coming back to work. That same yesterday, I was expecting a salary but since I was not to continue working, the money was used to compensate for the advanced payment for the money I took for my drugs.

My landlord have just given me an eviction notice for two months accumulated rent since I started my hepatitis B treatment. As I write,  from the 6th of December, we will be homeless. I bought 1kg of rice of Friday and we a pinching it till today. No food, no home, poor health. When will God come for us?

Lord, if you are truly who I believe you are, make a way for me. If you did it for Hannah, Esther, Shadrack, meshach and Abenego. Why can you not do it for me? Till now lord, our trust is in you. Amen

It is taken care of in Him... 

Rom 8:28

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
KJV

it is in the lack we find praise for the fulfillment... for the lack is temporary and the fulfillment is forever... it is when you enter the fire you find it does not destroy but makes pure!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Praying for you and your family daily, dear brother!

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

Oh, Brother Plavious, I am lifting you to God in prayer. Keep believing. He has brought you through so much.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

The Lord is faithful. He will not forsake the righteous.  Praying the Lord will take care of your financial needs for you and your family.

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

My heart goes out to hear this. Our Father is able. He is ever faithful. I pray you and your family will experience His goodness. Praying for you. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this