• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

It is no good trying to fly under any radar - that just makes you more obvious.

Just be 'nice little doggy' bow-wow and be normal. Never throw receipts away - burn them. Do not get on social media very much. Do not watch or have a TV. Keep your spare radio, batteries and basic cell phone wrapped in silver foil, and bury a few 'things' where you are alone - at night - and tell nobody.

Do not rely on bank cards of any sort, but use them normally while siphoning off a few bucks every month to buy legal silver coins with. If you can, invest in tools rather than precious metals - they are good currency for barter. Same with guns and ammo. But do not go into town carrying...

Be normal and boring. You will not be seen as a threat unless you act threatening. Do not hoard food as this will make you a target for many groups (including governments). 

You know what, bro? This makes amazing sense to me. Wish we all could manage to do this. Most of us cannot, unfortunately. Well said, however. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/1/2019 at 5:09 PM, BeauJangles said:

Hi everyone, 

China started to implement this program in September of this year, and began imposing it as of today, December the first. It is a means of identifying new purchasers of cellular phones, but there seems to be something more to this, as the article indicates. I'm not speculating anything about this, but I was just wondering what Worthy members think this might entail for our possible future on a worldwide basis. So, what do you think?

Thanks for your thoughts. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

China Introduces Compulsory Face Scans for Mobile Users

Counterterrorism & Security

7Dnews London

Sun, 01 Dec 2019 12:35 GMT

fb.png
twitter.png
gplus.png
wa.png

As Beijing continues to tighten cyberspace controls, a regulation that requires Chinese citizens to scan their faces when registering new mobile phones came into effect on Sunday December 1st, according to the country's information technology authority.

Announced in September, the new rule is intended for "safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of citizens online.” Chinese nationals are required to record themselves turning their head and blinking when purchasing new phones or signing mobile contracts, according to AFP.

Issued by China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the notice said telecom operators should use "artificial intelligence and other technical means" to verify people's identities when they take a new phone number.

"In future, our ministry will continue to... increase supervision and inspection... and to strictly promote the management of real-name registration for phone users," the September notice stated.

Since 2013, the Chinese government has pushed for real-name registration for phone users in which ID cards are linked to new phone numbers. The move is to increase artificial intelligence (AI) as facial recognition technology is increasingly employed throughout China.

In reaction to the decision, online Chinese social media users expressed mixed opinions of support and worry over the December 1st facial verification notice, saying that their data could be sold or leaked.

"This is a bit too much," wrote one user on Twitter-like Weibo, commenting under an article about the new rules.

"Control, and then more control," posted another.

In early November, China saw one of its first lawsuits on facial recognition when a Chinese professor filed a claim against a safari park in Hangzhou, eastern Zhejiang province for requiring face scans for entry, according to the local court.

In 2012, Chinese social media site Weibo was also forced to roll out real-name registration as part of the Chinese government's push to "promote the healthy, orderly development of the Internet, protect state security and public interest.”

I see this is just another way to have people become acquainted with new world order, which I believe will be taking place after the rapture of the church. 

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

I've heard it's not the phones, it's the server,

3G can track where you are only when you call or receive, ...but is listening even when the phone is turned off ans sends when we turn it on again.

4G is tracking your position at all times and is listening and sending at all times.

5G is even more sophisticated and not much is known about all that it can do.

With all of this collecting of data, it sure illuminates an of the cuff remark in Hebrews:

By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God. Heb 11:5

After the rapture of the Church, they "will" come looking for us, ...but we too, like Enoch, ...will not be found!

So let them gather all the info on me they want, ...it will be useless info for them, ...other than the confirmation that I was a Blood Bought, born again child of God, ...I wonder how many, that will be working with the AC, ...we will be an influence, ...a practical illustration to/for the Angel flying through the sky proclaiming the Everlasting Gospel, ...in their lives to cause them to turn to Jesus for Salvation

And if Abel's faith is still speaking today, ...our's will be too:

By faith Abel offered to God a more acceptable sacrifice than Cain, through which he was commended as righteous, God commending him by accepting his gifts. And through his faith, though he died, he still speaks.  Heb 11:4

Wouldn't it be wonderful if our "death" ...in their eyes, ...but actually is a disappearance, ...would be used by the Holy Spirit to bring someone to Christ? 

Nothing is impossible for our God, ...Praise the Lord...

Lord bless

• Group:  Royal Member

7 minutes ago, anynmsfmle said:

I don't even know how to find a phone that is straight talk,

With no internet.

I have a new flip phone replacing the old one, and it does have apps including internet access. It's a big pain in the posterior and not user friendly at all. Things get all messed up with Straight Talk, and it's hard to get back to where you were. Texting is more difficult, even though neither had a keyboard. My LG was so easy to figure things out. 

:blow-up:

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, anynmsfmle said:

Where do you find such a contraption, And how do i get one ? ? ? ? I mean, a phone, With no, internet !!!!

One of these should serve you well, although I hear they're rare to come by these days! :laugh:

73_CellPh.jpg.a226ecebde88ed0ce027150352d299a9.jpg

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member

4 hours ago, B3L13v3R said:

One of these should serve you well, although I hear they're rare to come by these days! :laugh:

73_CellPh.jpg.a226ecebde88ed0ce027150352d299a9.jpg

589699538_slaphappysmiley.gif.1900a9c1add9c424363ebc670796a9d7.gif

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Do not try to hide. It will not work. All ATMs have cams and most streets and banks too. FR (facial recognition) has been used for decades and SAT tracking too. Most modern cars have some kind of GPS embedded in them like the phones have. Even your 'shadow' footprint can be tracked by drones. No matter where you are.

The simplest of cell phones have the 911 capability even if they are not used. If you EVER had a data plan or just a voice plan each phone has a federal IMEI number. There is no way around this stuff now, it has been too many years in the making. Just be 'normal' and do not stand out or take great pains to be 'invisible' because like the food hoarders, they are watched more carefully. Most licences and passports have a BIO strip and of course there is the ubiquitous Social Security number all must have.

They only way no one will truly care is if you are dead... I think?

Edited by Justin Adams

• 7 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

Technology is growing, but in china is growing rapidly. According to bible, and in the tribulation technology will be so advanced that people will have chips in their hands or forehead, and one of things the chip can do is link people to their banks. We are definitely heading in that direction.