What do you think about this?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

China has been using this Big Brother surveillance for awhile now and they are using it to pit people against one another, to use people to spy on each other for the government, and to basically control the masses.  There was a report that a reporter who was going to write a negative article on the Chinese government was censored and then they put him on a list with his face so that he cannot travel by using any of the public transportation system. 

The Chinese government also uses the pictures of the citizens and displays them everywhere digitally on big tvs, screens, to humiliate people saying that their "citizen score" is very low and for other people to ostracise them and to not associate with them, and limit their travel.   They also give points to people for their purchases and what the government deems as "good" for citizen points. 

Of course this is all presented to the public that it will keep us more safe and secure.  Which is a total LIE!  IT IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL.   And to think that the young people here in the USA think it would be a good thing that we become a Communist Nation.  :/

All these things were foretold in the Scriptures.  People get ready, Jesus is coming soon!  Get your house in order!  Prepare for the great tribulation that will come upon all on the earth and be ready to be a testimony unto Jesus and love not your lives unto death! 

Oh Glory be to God!!!  Hallelujah!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

On 12/1/2019 at 6:34 PM, missmuffet said:

It is creepy :unsure: But what about iris scans and fingerprinting scans and ear scans? That has been going on for awhile. Just a stepping stone for the 7 year tribulation. 

My driver's license has an iris scan, my cell phone takes a finger print scan and is already talking about facial recognition in the future.  I told my kids that should I die they would have to make sure they got my picture or print if they want to open my phone and change its ownership. I thought it was sort of funny but they didn't want to consider it.  

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2067144156_closeupofmangettingchipped..jpg.155d89c4ac5a6e82d37ebb4d7feeb6ce.jpg

This man is getting `chipped, ` but notice it is his LEFT hand, so not the final chipping yet. But making it common and helpful. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

28 minutes ago, Willa said:

My driver's license has an iris scan, my cell phone takes a finger print scan and is already talking about facial recognition in the future.  I told my kids that should I die they would have to make sure they got my picture or print if they want to open my phone and change its ownership. I thought it was sort of funny but they didn't want to consider it.  

Wow. That's pretty amazing. I had no idea of this new and updated advancement on identification these days. Thanks for the updated information concerning it.  

26 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

2067144156_closeupofmangettingchipped..jpg.155d89c4ac5a6e82d37ebb4d7feeb6ce.jpg

This man is getting `chipped, ` but notice it is his LEFT hand, so not the final chipping yet. But making it common and helpful. 

Yes, this definitely creeps me out. I am never gonna go with this plan. Thanks for sharing it in this thread. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

14 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Wow. That's pretty amazing. I had no idea of this new and updated advancement on identification these days. Thanks for the updated information concerning it.  

Yes, this definitely creeps me out. I am never gonna go with this plan. Thanks for sharing it in this thread. 

Hi BeauJangles,

I`ve heard also that the `Gates` (Microsoft) are `helping` in Africa and making it mandate that when people have their vaccinations they will also get a chip.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Willa said:

I have a dumb phone. It definitely does not have that technology.. 

• Haha 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Indeed. There came a point in time when I decided to completely abstain for the remainder of my life. I've enjoyed some very good wine in my time, but told the Lord the next cup of the fruit of the vine would be reserved for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. Hallelujah! 

:amen:

I don't drink either. But in the far past I liked a good margarita or a good glass of Hefeweizen. But alcohol does not like me and I am glad for that. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

Beau, this is just one of the reasons why my wife and I put a cover over the camera on our laptops, so we control who sees us. We only take the tape off when we skype our daughter who lives overseas. Hope this is helpful to you all, God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

It is no good trying to fly under any radar - that just makes you more obvious.

Just be 'nice little doggy' bow-wow and be normal. Never throw receipts away - burn them. Do not get on social media very much. Do not watch or have a TV. Keep your spare radio, batteries and basic cell phone wrapped in silver foil, and bury a few 'things' where you are alone - at night - and tell nobody.

Do not rely on bank cards of any sort, but use them normally while siphoning off a few bucks every month to buy legal silver coins with. If you can, invest in tools rather than precious metals - they are good currency for barter. Same with guns and ammo. But do not go into town carrying...

Be normal and boring. You will not be seen as a threat unless you act threatening. Do not hoard food as this will make you a target for many groups (including governments). 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi BeauJangles,

I`ve heard also that the `Gates` (Microsoft) are `helping` in Africa and making it mandate that people when people have their vaccinations they will also get a chip.

Amazing. I find that to be an absolute atrocity.