On 12/2/2019 at 5:39 PM, dhchristian said:

I am with you too, Still use a flip phone, No fakebook, Twitter, YouTube or any such. Just a Laptop, and those will be obsolete soon, and phone with no internet, just text. I Even have my camera lens on my computer taped up, So unless the camera's got infrared or something they won't see me.

Where do you find such a contraption, And how do i get one ? ? ? ? I mean, a phone, With no, internet !!!!

Where there is a will, there is a way, as the old saying goes. Your privacy is something we all should treasure.  

So true!!!!!

Edited by anynmsfmle

7 minutes ago, anynmsfmle said:

I don't even know how to find a phone that is straight talk,

With no internet.

I have a new flip phone replacing the old one, and it does have apps including internet access. It's a big pain in the posterior and not user friendly at all. Things get all messed up with Straight Talk, and it's hard to get back to where you were. Texting is more difficult, even though neither had a keyboard. My LG was so easy to figure things out. 

:blow-up:

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

I have a new flip phone replacing the old one, and it does have apps including internet access. It's a big pain in the posterior and not user friendly at all. Things get all messed up with Straight Talk, and it's hard to get back to where you were. Texting is more difficult, even though neither had a keyboard. My LG was so easy to figure things out. 

I have a flip phone, that came with the twitter app, and i just disinstalled it, and it feels fairly private,

But, i got it about a year ago. I actually found a place that sells quite a few flip phones, and even a nokia phone, modern nokia phone, albeit,

But, still a nokia.  I am just concerned that they won't catch backnon,

Or that there will no longer be a demand, For them,

And then my privacy plan,

Just goes even further,Out the window.  My flip

phone has internet access, but it's incredibly difficult to use, and i am OK with that lol. :emot-LOL::whistling::18:

7 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Does anybody else even wanna talk about the cost of this type of living ? ? ?I am on disability, As i said, Live with parents, With a smi, diagnosis,

And this kind of stuff in particular, reall weirds me out .  I have a basic, phone, So my frienss don't bother me, with, social media invites, and they have to call me, but they still usually text, anyway,

and also because it cost, me, $9.99.!!!!! lol, I know of people,.through word of mouth,

Who just replace, ridiculous and up,

Cell phones,

I don't have the budget myself,

To do that kind of stuff,

And they have more than i do, And they're still in financial trouble!!!!!!

It's absolutely insane. (absolutely, corrrect emoji to use, @BeauJangles

Edited by anynmsfmle

On 12/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, anynmsfmle said:

Where do you find such a contraption, And how do i get one ? ? ? ? I mean, a phone, With no, internet !!!!

One of these should serve you well, although I hear they're rare to come by these days! :laugh:

73_CellPh.jpg.a226ecebde88ed0ce027150352d299a9.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, B3L13v3R said:

One of these should serve you well, although I hear they're rare to come by these days! :laugh:

73_CellPh.jpg.a226ecebde88ed0ce027150352d299a9.jpg

589699538_slaphappysmiley.gif.1900a9c1add9c424363ebc670796a9d7.gif

Do not try to hide. It will not work. All ATMs have cams and most streets and banks too. FR (facial recognition) has been used for decades and SAT tracking too. Most modern cars have some kind of GPS embedded in them like the phones have. Even your 'shadow' footprint can be tracked by drones. No matter where you are.

The simplest of cell phones have the 911 capability even if they are not used. If you EVER had a data plan or just a voice plan each phone has a federal IMEI number. There is no way around this stuff now, it has been too many years in the making. Just be 'normal' and do not stand out or take great pains to be 'invisible' because like the food hoarders, they are watched more carefully. Most licences and passports have a BIO strip and of course there is the ubiquitous Social Security number all must have.

They only way no one will truly care is if you are dead... I think?

Edited by Justin Adams

32 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Do not try to hide. It will not work. All ATMs have cams and most streets and banks too. FR (facial recognition) has been used for decades and SAT tracking too. Most modern cars have some kind of GPS embedded in them like the phones have. Even your 'shadow' footprint can be tracked by drones. No matter where you are.

The simplest of cell phones have the 911 capability even if they are not used. If you EVER had a data plan or just a voice plan each phone has a federal IMEI number. There is no way around this stuff now, it has been too many years in the making. Just be 'normal' and do not stand out or take great pains to be 'invisible' because like the food hoarders, they are watched more carefully. Most licences and passports have a BIO strip and of course there is the ubiquitous Social Security number all must have.

They only way no one will truly care is if you are dead... I think?

I like the way you think, @ Justin. When i am medicated, I am fairly normal. It's when i am unmedicated,

That i start to becom e, "abnormal". I am still concerned with being a female, and having to have a smartphone, though. Bein g normal, means i want a normal, traditional family, life, as, well. Don't wanna be posting all over facebook, with, tons of frienss, with different opinions. :):

• Thumbs Up 1

• Similar Content

• By Raven
      Do you see the truth, or what you want to see?
      When you are happy to see someone, is it because you see their truth, their innermost reality; or do you see an opportunity to further establish, or strengthen, your own created identity?
    • By Omegaman 3.0
      Daily Reading 16
      If you prefer, you can look up the following verses in your own Bible, of by whatever means and in whatever version you choose.
      Luke 13:1-17    Genesis 23    Psalm 16
            Audio 5:02        Audio 2:34     Audio 1:19
      The above addresses are linked to Bible Gateway. That is an easy way to read (or listen to) the Bible verses, and choose your version.  Personally, I prefer written, that way I can go at my own pace, on think about it, before moving on. Nothing wrong with doing either or both. The Bible says faith comes by hearing. See the picture below to get an idea of what to expect if you follow the above links.
      Thank you Lord for making the your word so accessible for us in these times. Amen

• By Heart2Soul
      Hi I have a friend from CF that I invited to join here but he is having issues joining....
      1. Thanks, Heading there now.
      I try and register, it doesn't go out of that window after all my details are put in. Tried different name and password, still nothing! It is not giving me a reason as to why?
      2. No it is not working, says I don't pass security check! Tried everything, don't want to hook up with facebook platform, because I keep those turned off.  
      3. Tried a different browser.
      So these were the messages he posted to me and I am fairly new here as well so I don't know what else to advise him to do...can you please advise?  His name on CF is davp
    • By Jonathan BeWell
      I am curious and hope to open discussion about this.
    • By xyluz
      I got this news from Wordfence (a security plugin Wordpress developers use), i think everyone should read it. I hope you find it helpful.

https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2017/04/chrome-firefox-unicode-phishing/