• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

God in our life’s. 

We, those that would want to be God’s, long to know we have God in our life’s. We cry out daily for Him and His presence  to be made real to us. We have a degree of knowing Him revealed to us, but our hearts cry out for more.

It is the cry of our hearts after God that is to be our lives. This desire, this hunger, this ache of our hearts after God. This continual desire of our souls turned towards God; the faith of the heart turned towards Him. This desire of Him to grow and become that which would control all that we do, say and think. This desire of our hearts after God. To know Him, to truly understand Him, to know that we know Him.

For we have died and our lives are hidden with Christ in God. We read the words, but to know these words by experience. To truly know that nothing matters but the new creation. Access by faith into the grace wherein we stand. That these words would be opened up to our hearts to a degree we can’t even imagine, but our hearts tell us is real and we desire to be brought into the more. More of Him, more of God, to learn to please Him a little more today than yesterday, to grow into Him. That this gift of the new birth would grow and mature in us. Like a bride waiting for their bridegroom we would make ourselves ready. The desire of the heart turned towards God.... That He might become more and we less. Our hearts cry after the reality of this being made true in our life’s. That when Jesus died we died, to understand this truth to an ever increasing degree. 

To have one desire of life and that would be;

“all of Him and nothing of me”

Be blessed as He calls us deeper into the beloved.

In Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,214
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

Song of songs 1:2

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth for your love is better than wine. The living bible says let him kiss me again and again.

The heart cry of the bride the desire for intimacy and to be brought into deeper and deeper still . Jesus gave us this promise , that those who hunger and thirst for rightousness shall be filled. Filled to become hungry for more and more.

Let him kiss me again and again. 

You are blessed , Not Me, to have such a heart. 

To the one who has loved us with all his heart. We want to love him with all our heart.

Edited by Worship Warriors
  • Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

Song of songs 1:2

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth for your love is better than wine. The living bible says let him kiss me again and again.

The heart cry of the bride the desire for intimacy and to be brought into deeper and deeper still . Jesus gave us this promise , that those who hunger and thirst for rightousness shall be filled. Filled to become hungry for more and more.

Let him kiss me again and again. 

You are blessed , Not Me, to have such a heart. 

To the one who has loved us with all his heart. We want to love him with all our heart.

Intimacy with God seems like the answer to all my problems and issues of life. If God is not first place, all else is futile. As scripture says; a striving after wind. But with God as first place;  is actually having all things. 

Be blessed all that would desire it, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

8 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

Amen.

0579C72E-C406-4772-A6B9-7D662567E2D1.gif.74d5b2949f47723af85498618ec953b0.gif

Oh to have such a desire of life as this. 

Be blessed as we strive to make it so, Not me 

41 minutes ago, PromisesPromises! said:

IMG_3957.JPG.af088ee65f05468b51f40e759279e5e9.JPG

...and... "we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.  We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;...". (2 Corinthians 4:7-9)

God in our lives is no small thing!  :)   

This truth of Christ living His life in us is the very heart of our salvation. The entrance into this truth is seeing our deaths with Him. For as Christ went through both death and resurrection we too are called to the same. 

As this truth is constantly made more real in our lives, be blessed in Him, Not me  

Edited by Not me

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

I have heard this so many times, I want more of God in my life, ...the answer to that desire is revealed to us in the above posted verses and it comes to us in the form of a question,

We "have" the Holy Spirit living inside of us, ...but does He "have" you?

Lord bless

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

25 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

I have heard this so many times, I want more of God in my life, ...the answer to that desire is revealed to us in the above posted verses and it comes to us in the form of a question,

We "have" the Holy Spirit living inside of us, ...but does He "have" you?

Lord bless

Blessings JustPassingThrough, yes that we would yield more of ourselves to Him each and every day, so that He might have more of us. 

As we grow in and unto Him, be blessed, Not me 

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,515
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  11

13 hours ago, Not me said:

We, those that would want to be God’s, long to know we have God in our life’s. We cry out daily for Him and His presence  to be made real to us. We have a degree of knowing Him revealed to us, but our hearts cry out for more.

It is the cry of our hearts after God that is to be our lives. This desire, this hunger, this ache of our hearts after God. This continual desire of our souls turned towards God; the faith of the heart turned towards Him. This desire of Him to grow and become that which would control all that we do, say and think. This desire of our hearts after God. To know Him, to truly understand Him, to know that we know Him.

For we have died and our lives are hidden with Christ in God. We read the words, but to know these words by experience. To truly know that nothing matters but the new creation. Access by faith into the grace wherein we stand. That these words would be opened up to our hearts to a degree we can’t even imagine, but our hearts tell us is real and we desire to be brought into the more. More of Him, more of God, to learn to please Him a little more today than yesterday, to grow into Him. That this gift of the new birth would grow and mature in us. Like a bride waiting for their bridegroom we would make ourselves ready. The desire of the heart turned towards God.... That He might become more and we less. Our hearts cry after the reality of this being made true in our life’s. That when Jesus died we died, to understand this truth to an ever increasing degree. 

To have one desire of life and that would be;

“all of Him and nothing of me”

Be blessed as He calls us deeper into the beloved.

6 hours ago, Not me said:

Intimacy with God seems like the answer to all my problems and issues of life. If God is not first place, all else is futile. As scripture says; a striving after wind. But with God as first place;  is actually having all things. 

Beautiful words that echo the thoughts of my own heart, @Not me. I find no purpose, no fulfillment, no joy in anything outside the Kingdom of God and the Gospel of Christ.

I am copying and pasting these quotes to my notes so that I can be reminded of them often.

Let us pray for all who desire this as these are difficult times.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jubilea said:

Beautiful words that echo the thoughts of my own heart, @Not me. I find no purpose, no fulfillment, no joy in anything outside the Kingdom of God and the Gospel of Christ.

I am copying and pasting these quotes to my notes so that I can be reminded of them often.

Let us pray for all who desire this as these are difficult times.

Thanks so very much for the witness; to have a heart like David had; to follow God fully. 

“The unity of the faith in the bound of peace.”

That we all might come to see what is necessary for this to be a living reality in our life’s. 

Be blessed as we pray that He becomes our all, and everybody’s all, Not me 

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

download.jpg.18fe2a4e7c6fd1dcf969f8d1806a8160.jpg

• Praise God! 2