nobleseed

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

6 is the number for work in the bible, for 6 days God created the world, for 6 days the jews were to labor, for six years the fields were to be cultivated and for six year an israelite could be a slave, so the number 666 more then likely represent the works of the beast

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

6 is more often the number of man and it appears Satan is a trinity of evil made up of 

Satan the father= 6

Satan the son =6

Satan the unholy spirit/ false prophet=6

Every angel, including fallen angels, have the ability to come as man. 

Edited by breathoflife
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

This is just a punt ok.

6 -  man created on the 6th day.

6 - the hour man had sinned.

6 - the number of millenia's under man's dominion.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

7 minutes ago, Sister said:

I wasn't aware of any sundials in existence during this time period. What scripture are you getting that from? You've piqued my interest. Oh. You mean here? Okay. Got it. 

[#55] Genesis 4:6-7 – The First Sin in the Bible

[#55] Genesis 4:6-7 – The First Sin in the Bible If I were to ask you when the first sin in the Bible occurs, you might point to Genesis 2 when Adam and Eve eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Yet did you know that their actions in Genesis 2 are not referred to as “sin”?

On 12/2/2019 at 12:58 AM, nobleseed said:

6 is the number for work in the bible, for 6 days God created the world, for 6 days the jews were to labor, for six years the fields were to be cultivated and for six year an israelite could be a slave, so the number 666 more then likely represent the works of the beast

Sorry, but your mathematical equation doesn't add up with the Lord's calculator. Nice attempt for a hypothetical reach, but your stretch is far too short for the Everlasting Arms. 

On 11/27/2019 at 11:47 PM, nobleseed said:

the number 6 is a very significant number for man in the bible, on the sixth day we were made, for six days we are to work and rest on the seventh, for six years debts can be collected and cancelled on the seventh, for six years a hebrew can be a slave and released on the seventh and the number of years fields can be cultivated and harvested.  i would suggest that the three 6's or 666 in revelation may represent one or more of these things, perhaps debt, slavery and labor.  it is the number given to man by God.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:08 PM, BeauJangles said:

Interesting hypothesis, nobleseed. The numbers one, three, and seven as missmuffet stated, are also of relevant significance to the Lord. I think we can all pretty much correctly assume why these numbers have important meanings. God is one, the trinity is three, and there are seven days in a week. 

Still, when we overemphasize numerical calculations, or make mathematical conclusions on things we attempt to interpret, we as humans seem to fall short of the mark. The Lord is far beyond all of our understanding. For instance, Psalm 66 and verse 6, reads something like this.

Psalm 66:6 He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him. 

What can one make of this? I dunno. How about Isaiah 66 and verse 6.

Isaiah 66:6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies. 

Interesting also, but does it mean something other than is indicated? Probably not. Both are good verses, though. Let's go with John chapter 6 and 66.

John 6:66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

Is this going anywhere? I kinda doubt it. My point is, when we assume to much in trying to figure out anything on a numeration, God is far above our equations. I say let the Lord do the math. 

Must we do this again, nobleseed? I think the point was made pretty recently. Why don't we lay this to rest now? It was clever, mind you. Not bad, either. Okay, topic over. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

18 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

I wasn't aware of any sundials in existence during this time period. What scripture are you getting that from? You've piqued my interest. Oh. You mean here? Okay. Got it.

Hi BeauJangles

I thought of Jesus on the cross, and at the 6th hour, darkness came upon the land. Jesus died at the 9th hour.   That time of darkness made me wonder if Adam sinned in the 6th hour, and was cut off from the garden in the 9th hour.  Adam wouldn't of needed to know the time, but God knows everything.  He knew how long it would take for man to sin.

[#55] Genesis 4:6-7 – The First Sin in the Bible If I were to ask you when the first sin in the Bible occurs, you might point to Genesis 2 when Adam and Eve eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Yes I would point to that.  Adam sinned as soon as he ate that fruit.  He disobeyed a simple commandment, and that's all it took for his downfall. 

Yet did you know that their actions in Genesis 2 are not referred to as “sin”?

No I never heard anyone say that?

Edited by Sister

21 hours ago, Sister said:

Scripture does not seem to indicate a specific hour on this. At least none that could be referenced. 

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Adam wouldn't of needed to know the time, but God knows everything.  

Yes, omniscient. I've never noted anything to do with a time factor. Not in scriptures to my knowledge. 

He disobeyed a simple commandment, and that's all it took for his downfall. 

Totally in agreement with you here. It was the complete downfall of  mankind from that moment to the present. While Christ paid for this and our sins through His sacrifice, the earth is yet under the curse of the Adamic fall. We also know that humans and creation are in a ongoing state of decay and death since that time. 

Romans 8:22 KJV 22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

21 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

[#55] Genesis 4:6-7 – The First Sin in the Bible If I were to ask you when the first sin in the Bible occurs, you might point to Genesis 2 when Adam and Eve eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Yet did you know that their actions in Genesis 2 are not referred to as "sin"? 

While this is not my personal opinion, there are theologians who are of the above statement. It's erroneous, of course. It's an example of those who split hairs of doctrinal truth as most of us understand it.  

No I never heard anyone say that?

You have now. Again, I don't adhere to this belief personally, but it's been out there for many centuries.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 12/2/2019 at 12:58 AM, nobleseed said:

On the sixth day, God created man, so the number 6 was established as symbolic of man and all that relates to him. It is interesting to note that six types of pleasant foods were desired by the Israelites during their wilderness trek: Fish, cucumbers, melons, leeks, onions, and garlic (Numbers 11:5). Six is man’s number and denotes a failure to be satisfied. These six foods all have external smells unlike the seven foods provided by the Lord.  the stench of men without God is a spiritual essence but easily detected by the smell of what they say and do. Israel was lusting after these things because of their sensual desires, not realizing that their true need was for God.   Man always experiences lack without a true relationship with God. Contrast the list of foods in Numbers 11:5 with those in Canaan which include wheat, barley, vines, fig trees, pomegranates, olive oil, and honey  (Deuteronomy 8:8). There are seven items listed, and they are stamped with the symbol of God’s perfection and completeness. Six is also less than seven with seven being completeness. Six is less than completeness/ perfection and symbolizes men about as perfectly as a temporal object can symbolize a spiritual teaching.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

(Transit of Venus 2012 to Flight 370 Disappearance in 2014 = about 636 or 666 Days) (@ the beginning of the Final Jubilee of 49 Years from 2012 to 2061 Halley's Comet) (666 Solved, daniel's final jubilee)

(Jesus said, "I have no biological father", the son of man in the new testament is a picture of god's mercy.  Its a literal statement if you want to view the small scale, but, think of the larger scale) (666 Solved, records about people performing miracles are all deleted, no one is willing to do anything including, Moses, so that statement ends there) (666 solved see below)

Wow Signal! from 1875 to 1917 Fatima (42 Years)

worthpoint.com/worthopedia/halleys-comet-1835-donatis-comet-1858-420120969

Wow Signal! from 1977 to 2019 (42 Years)

1. Transit of Venus 2012 + 666 Days = Flight 370 Disappearance in 2014

2. 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses + 6+6+6 years = 2019 @ December Solstice

Seven Years from Beginning of Final Jubilee is 2012 to 2019

49 Years for Jubilee from 2012 to 2061 Halley's Comet

Jesus ... Halley's Comet 12 B.C. to 30 A.D. (luke's genealogy 41) + 40 years to 70 A.D. Temple Destruction

End Time ... Halley's Comet 2061 A.D. - 42 to 2019 - 42 to 1977 Wow Signal

God gives us "1260 and 1260" or "42 and 42" only, as specific figures to observe, for revelation events. *can make less accurate conclusions, using previous figures.

Edited by helonomer