Blood Bought 1953

Small Ohio vs. Vast Canada— The Gloves Are Coming Off, Eh? ( not really , it’s a veritable Love-Fest)

@Blood Bought 1953 , congratulations on your new discussion group and already on to second page .. lol .. hope it is a great success eh! .. lol .. there is your first Canadian eh .. we don't always say eh and I really don't know why we do .. its usual meaning is "yes" or "what?" (so, "yeah", "huh", ...) .. 

as for our debating whether people need to repent of willful sinfulness or not has run its course, I think .. I know what most, if not everyone else, here believe and I do not believe such .. for, hopefully, the last time here, I believe we must first believe Jesus is Son of God, God Himself, Messiah, and Saviour and that He paid the price aka debt aka ransom aka "punishment" for our sinfulness and granted us the free gift of salvation .. but for me, it does not end there .. then we MUST love God .. then we MUST do as Christ Himself commanded when He said, "IF you love Me, [THEN] keep my two great commandments" .. then we MUST ask forgiveness and genuinely repent aka turn back to God aka change back to doing God's Will instead of our own will when we do disobey and we all do .. IF we repent, we shall be forgiven, our sin forgotten, and we shall not be punished as Jesus paid the punishment .. IF we refuse to repent, we shall not be forgiven and we shall be punished in the lake of fire, not God's wish or doing, not anyone else's doing, but our doing alone .. I truly believe there will be NO UNREPENTANT sinners in Heaven, only repentant ones .. anything else would defeat what Christ did on the cross and would not be just .. God is kind, merciful, forgiving, and JUST .. Jesus said He did not come to save the righteous but to save the sinners .. He never forced anyone to be saved and He never would .. each sinner accepted or rejected Him and those who accepted may have at some point, like the prodigal son, have chosen to reject Him and walk away and never look back .. those in the lake of fire besides Satan and his demons and the "unbelievers" who are there only for unbelieving are unrepentant sinful  "believers" .. sooooooooooooooooooo, I know I am not convincing others and so be it .. I have said what I truly believe and that is all I can do .. it is up to the Holy Spirit to convince each of us as to what the real TRUTH is and, then, up to each of us to accept and live by and die by that real TRUTH .. I remain open to the Holy Spirit at all times .. so, we shall have to agree to disagree and, hopefully, get on to other discussions .. 

Once, again, @Blood Bought 1953, congratulations on your discussion group and God bless you .. I hope we all have a good time here .. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

7 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Margo...Seems that we were just getting started in our very friendly debate, but I guess that thread had ran it’s course.  I still have not been to bed yet , so perhaps we can continue later......God Bless...

For the fresh viewers,we will be debating whether unrepentant murderers and rapist can make it to Heaven.....BB says “ yes”, Margo says “No”........ should not be boring ......stay tuned........

I believe you will find no one goes to heaven till they repent, and that the gate is open for all who HAVE repented.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

I believe you will find no one goes to heaven till they repent, and that the gate is open for all who HAVE repented.

How could anyone who loves and truthfully confesses Jesus as their Lord not repent of the things they have done wrong?  that is inconceivable to me.

• Well Said! 1

5 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

Here I was thinking that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. I should amend this with what you believe in order for your belief to be satisfied, am I correct?

• Well Said! 1

4 minutes ago, other one said:

How could anyone who loves and truthfully confesses Jesus as their Lord not repent of the things they have done wrong?  that is inconceivable to me.

At what point in our lives do we know what it is we have done wrong?

7 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

Here I was thinking that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. I should amend this with what you believe in order for your belief to be satisfied, am I correct?

Read Matthew 4:17.

• Well Said! 1

2 hours ago, Sonshine said:

@DustyRoad

1 Corinthians 5:4-6 New King James Version (NKJV)  

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord [a]Jesus.

Your glorying is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump? 

This man needs help, and Paul is saying to the Corinthians that the church should put him out of the congregation. Turn him over to Satan and don't protect him within the congregation. In today's terms, it is letting him go until he reaches the bottom of the gutter; then he may see his error, repent for his sins in Jesus name, and seek to get right with God. The man won't change until he has hit the bottom, and surrendered himself from those sins. He must reach the point of wanting to straighten his own life out before it will happen. At the same time it is important that he does not contaminate the entire church while he is “playing” church.

SPOT ON RIGHT .

most folks don't bother to even grasp that .    Putting one out of the church is all part of leading them to the godly sorrow , and its part of godly sorrow .

Godly sorrow would lead to repentance of said error , OR we hope it does anyway .

The very man paul delivered over unto destruction of the flesh ,   read the second letter .  MUST HAVE WORKED , cause paul was now saying welcome him back in .

But me no see this pattern at all in most churches .  instead they allow it and try and hug em to JESUS ,  and it don't work ,  cause their leaven , HAS and does leaven the whole lump .

An good example was the seeker friendly approach .    The let all in , don't correct , aka don't judge , just focus on a relationship and love em to JESUS .  DONT WORK .

IF IT DID ,   how come so many not only have not repented of their ungodly deeds , BUT instead the church now accepts more and more sin and sees not a thing wrong with

said sins .  HECK they call gay marriage LOVE NOW .     GOD said not to be unequally yoked FOR A BIG BIG REASON .

The christain HORSE cant be yoked to the ungodly mule ,  lest the horse become as a MULE and only be HORSE IN NAME .

I say we all return to pauls approach to inquity .  LET IT NOT be named once among you , and if it is ,  START THE CORRECTION MODE JESUS INSTRUCTED and the

apostles CONTINUED and did , OR ELSE PREPARE FOR AN ALL OUT LEAVEND CHURCH .  

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

7 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Margo...Seems that we were just getting started in our very friendly debate, but I guess that thread had ran it’s course.  I still have not been to bed yet , so perhaps we can continue later......God Bless...

For the fresh viewers,we will be debating whether unrepentant murderers and rapist can make it to Heaven.....BB says “ yes”, Margo says “No”........ should not be boring ......stay tuned........

Hey BB, good topic!

I think it's pretty clear myself, just from what Jesus said.

Matthew 12:31 (KJV) Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Sin is sin, stealing a pen from work or murder is still a sin. Granted, I personally believe the punishment for the unsaved will be in degrees of punishment [as compared to degrees of rewards for what we did for the Kingdom of Christ] for what they did in their lives; such as Hitler and other tyrants. In this present age, I believe the only unpardonable sin is rejecting Christ as their Savior. It would be a different discussion to get into what I believe was the unpardonable sin with the Pharisees.

As incredible as it sounds; the mass murderer and cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer in prison, by a number of credible accounts; repented and received the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Savior before he was murdered in prison. Is someone like that beyond Salvation if the Lord touches his heart? No. I think we will see Nebuchadnezzar in Heaven also [a topic for another time].

I sometimes have a problem with love and compassion with people like that and wish them ill will and hoping for their due. But we all know we are commanded not to be that way, we're set apart. Oh how I fail sometimes on that one!

38 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

Some folks no likey that R word very much .

REPENTANCE .

YET ITS WHAT the GOODNESS of GOD leads us too .

IF one aint led to repentance and faith towards Christ , and if they err they are not led to repentance ,    THEN WHOSE WERE THEY .

Cause so many love to use KING david as an example of GODS LOVE , yet forget the part where DAVID REPENTED OF SAID EVILS .

REPENTANCE is a four letter nasty word to many folks today .

BUT TO ME it is the very grace and love of GOD that ought to be treasured on the soul .  FOR BETTER IS IT when or if we err

THAT GOD leads us to repentance , via correction of men , OR HIS OWN CHASTISMENT , than to be left on our own accord

thinking all Is well , and then hear on judgment day ,  HEY ,    I NEVER KNEW YOU , ye who worked inquity .

The great day of the LORD will be a day of rejoicing for true lambs ,  but what I say to one I say to all , ITS GONNA BE A TRUE TERROR

to so many who THOUGHT they knew HIM as they are told ,   HEY ,   I NEVER KNEW YOU .

And then many will say , but we sat under rick warren , under inclusivism , we did many good works , and HE WILL SAY ,  THEMS WERE FALSE

YE sat under men who taught contrary to ME and NOT ME .  FOR MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

:dance:

LIL MAN SAYS to all who LOVE JESUS IN SPIRIT and TRUTH ,   GET UP and DANCE UNTO THE LORD .