Sign in to follow this  
turtletwo

Thanksgiving Is A Way Of Life

1832184199_Thanksgivingisnotjustadayitisawayoflife.jpg.e83542b56baad48462ee618923840903.jpg

This last Thursday we celebrated Thanksgiving Day.

In the United States, it is a special time set aside to reflect on all we are grateful for. But, like all holidays it goes by :13:much too fast.

:)Isn't it wonderful that Christians can praise the Lord and count their blessings EVERY day of the year?

In fact, scripture teaches us that all who belong to Jesus Christ should render the continual giving of thanks to our Savior.

Won't you please join me in doing this? I invite you to post scriptures or share a word of testimony (things you are thankful for) here.

Let's make thanksgiving a YEAR ROUND celebration. :)

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

Oh let all that has breath continuously be thankful and thanking and praising the Lord .

And while the number of reasons to praise and to thank Him cannot be numbered they are so high , here is one reason

to daily be ever thankful .

We could all be lost and still thinking all is well headed into only more darkness,  YET GOD sent us grace and pulled us from darkness

into HIS LIGHT .    And we were drawn to Christ by GOD and by faith we stand in this grace .  BY FAITH IN ONE NAME , the NAME above all names

the ONLY SAVOIR and only salvation , JESUS CHRIST .     THAT ALONE is all reason to have upmost truly thankful hearts .     A hands up praise to the LORD .

• This is Worthy 1

Let’s praise the Lord and thank Him!

Revelation 22:12-14

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Sign in to follow this