IGNORED

why are some mothers capable of committing evil against their children?

Equippers

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Might it be she watched too many episodes of "Snapped" and became desensitized to violence and it's consequences?

No that's not it. I watch all kinds of murder documentaries and I have not kill anyone.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

Anyway back to the topic. Twisted, evil people become mothers. Motherhood dose not take that away. They just become a twisted, evil person who gave birth. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Equippers said:

i know some mothers who doesn't feel any kind of maternal bond with their children, or are psychopath themselves. i am not really talking about those mothers.

i am talking about mothers who were once loving mothers who ended up committing evil against their children.

i recently watched this episode of "Snapped" in it is this mother who smothered her grown daughter to death. it was later discovered she had taken out a life insurance on her daughter a few months before 

before she murdered her own daughter, she has always been known as a loving mother to her three daughters. in fact, this woman actually offered to plead guilty to murder so her other daughter, who helped her disposed of the body, would get a lighter sentence.

in all fairness, this woman was going through alot, she was in great financial distress, with her house about to be foreclosed. Also the daughter she murdered has some kind of mental health issues, so she was not the easiest to get on with, but still...

there is an Asian proverb that translate into English would be something like "Tigers are vicious animals, but even tigers won't harm its' young"

it is just really mind boggling that some loving mothers are capable of doing this to their children.....

I Watched many well off families where I grew up, Very liberal, go off to pursue a career with next to no contact with their own children apart from weekends and vacations. all of those children had issues growing up... Drugs, Alcohol, Homosexuality, promiscuity, etc. They never got that nurture a mother brings, the helping with the homework, the hug when they are injured, the comfort when they are saddened etc. The Little things mothers do so well. Instead they had a hired caretaker doing those things, which some are definitely hard working and caring, But it is not the same connection.

I Notice on TV, now the agenda they are pushing is the stay at home dad, while the mother pursues a career. Let me tell you all now, this does not work well at all, As it destroys the man, and makes the woman cold and unapproachable. A woman does not Love the Husband the same way a Husband Loves his wife, and this invariably leads to the destruction of the Male in the relationship. That is the goal of the feminist agenda.   

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

44 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

No that's not it. I watch all kinds of murder documentaries and I have not kill anyone.  

On the other hand I used to deal with the aftermath of those that were influenced  by violence and did murder. Obviously all that watch murder as their entertainment do not murder themselves.

I just think there is a desensitizing that occurs simply from the familiarity, and offer as example the idea that  todays adventures in violence seem to have to outdo what was presented as violence years and decades ago in order to keep their audience. But that is subjective  I know. Personally I avoid  it, just will not watch episodes of people being tortured to death as my own entertainment.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

I believe if a mother is mean to their  kids they were probably mistreated by their parents. It's a psychological thing. Jesus said real love would grow cold in the last days 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

11 hours ago, Equippers said:

it is just really mind boggling that some loving mothers are capable of doing this to their children.....

I think what makes it even more mind boggling is that 90% of all murderers are men, so it’s rare for any woman to kill anyone, let alone their own child. So I’m not surprised that you are shocked. 

2 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I believe if a mother is mean to their  kids they were probably mistreated by their parents. It's a psychological thing. Jesus said real love would grow cold in the last days 

What is that quote? “The abused becomes the abuser.”

This may be true in some cases but not always. Some believe the opposite can happen,where the abused becomes very compassionate towards others because they know how it feels to be treated “meanly” or to suffer at the hands of an abuser.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

8 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

I think what makes it even more mind boggling is that 90% of all murderers are men, so it’s rare for any woman to kill anyone, let alone their own child. So I’m not surprised that you are shocked. 

-Very few men have abortions-

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

-Very few men have abortions-

They legalized it, perform it and in lots of cases pay for it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

10 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

What is that quote? “The abused becomes the abuser.”

This may be true in some cases but not always. Some believe the opposite can happen,where the abused becomes very compassionate towards others because they know how it feels to be treated “meanly” or to suffer at the hands of an abuser.

i think mistreatment as a child is different from having traumatic experience as an adult.

from psychology's perspective, love and nurturing in the formative years is crucial in producing healthy and well adjusted adults, if one don't get that love and nurturing in the formative years, they often grow up to be maladaptive adults who mistreat others.