• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  467
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, douge said:

Well.... I do think Ezekiel has something to say about sacrifices in the future temple. Ezekiel says the future temple sacrifices will be made to reconcile future transgressions Ezekiel 45:15-17

I personally believe Ezekiel's Temple vision has two levels of meaning, each for a different "return".

1.  The "return" of Israel to "the land" after 70 years of captivity in Babylon.  They would rebuild the Temple, and would again offer sacrifices - animal sacrifices.

2.  The (far future) "return" of "the whole House of Israel" to "the land" AFTER they are resurrected at the Glorious Return of Messiah, gathered from their dispersion through all the nations. 

The "whole house of Israel" will include FAR MORE grafted in believers, than those faithful of Hebrew descent.  The "whole house" must include all the redeemed.  Job and Daniel, Malachi and Esther - they must ALL be there.   And they will ALL "be priests of God and of Christ" (Rev. 20:5-6).  Ya think that might take some educational updating for the OT faithful?  Yup! 

SIDE NOTE:  The present "return" touted by some, of mostly unbelieving Jews from Russia to form the present nation called "Israel", does NOT fulfill the conditions of the vision.    I believe this present "return" is a counterfeit, pushed by the Evil One to deceive.  Just my opinion.

The "sacrifices" offered in the future Temple of Messiah's Kingdom will be of a different type.

Ezekiel 20:41  "I will accept you as a sweet aroma when I bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you have been scattered; and I will be hallowed in you before the Gentiles." 

No.  Not talking literal human sacrifice.  Talking - as Paul wrote, about presenting ourselves as "living sacrifices" to our God. 

The whole City that Ezekiel saw was only 5 miles on a side.  The New Jerusalem is 345 miles on a side. 

So this City is NOT the New Jerusalem.  Besides - John saw NO TEMPLE in the New Jerusalem.  God and the Lamb are the Temple of that City. 

No.  This City and this Temple are for a specific time period - during which unconverted Gentiles are living on the earth.  Some say the 7th millennium.  I believe it will be the 8th millennium. 

Guest Bandit

Only Law that was ever spoken bad about was The Oral law, The Torah still stands to this day and will until this earth passes away and haSatan is thrown into the lake of fire..

I thought id share the translation I have that is str8 from the Aramaic peshitta 164 AD.. complete renewed covenant(new testement) that pre dates the greek, this has been directly translated from Aramaic to english...

Galatians.

1:6... I am stunned into silence, as if dead(dead of speaking) that you have so quickly forgotten Mashiyach who has called you to his grace and (have) gone to another gospel 7. That is non existent, but there are men who agitated and desired to pervert the Good News of Mashiyach. 8.for if us, or even a messenger from heaven,preach outside from what was preached to you, let them be cursed.

The Torah will never ever go away, we are saved by the Messiahs grace, and as people of Elohim Almighty were are to keep all His commandments, but we do not get salvation(Yahshua) from them. 

Messiah said, not on yod or the smallest letter shall pass from The Law(The Torah) and all those who try to loosen it will be called little in Heaven, and all who teach it will be called great.

Galatians 4. 4. But when therefore the fullness of time had come, Elohim sent His Son who was born of a woman, and was subject to Torah 5. To redeem those who are UNDER Torah(notice difference of Subject to,and under Torah)that we might receive adoption as sons.

Matt. 5. 17. Do Not Think I have come to Loosen Torah or The Prophets , I have not come to loosen but to fulfill

18. For truly I say to you, that until heaven and earth pass away Not on Yodh or one stroke will pass from Torah until everything happens, 19.All who loosen therefore from one of these small commandments, and teach such to the sons of man, will be called little in The Kingdom of Heaven,, but All who do and teach this will be called great in The Kingdom of Heaven.

Understand anytime Messiah says "you have heard it said" He is speaking of Rabbinical oral law, which they made up and ADDED to, Christians have Taken away, both wrong. Dont add to or take away.  When He says "it is written" He is speaking about scripture.

Follow His Commandments and have Testimony of The Messiah. 

Edited by Bandit

Guest Bandit

Also note in acts chapter 15, The Meeting was NOT over Torah being taken away for anyone, it was about salvation by The Law(Torah) to be saved, and its No Salvation comes only thru the Messiahs grace.

But the elders and apostles full expected the new converts to Learn The Torah each week in church,as we see in acts 15 21..."For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read being read in the synagogues every Sabbath day"

and from The aramaic "For from ancient generations in all cities Moshe had preachers in the synagogues that on every Shabbat they read him."(a very clear fulfillment of Isaiah 56:1-9, gentile converts are observing Shabbat and learning Torah as one body along with Jews) 

they just wrote them a letter of the bare minimum to be okay, to fare well... to get by, things you forsure must stop doing Immeditly!, the letter didnt say not to commit incest either, but of course its still apart of The Law for His people. As all others are as well. 

Many many Christians are in Violation of The 4th commandment,and more,never keeping Shabbat. This was done by a man who hated Jews named Ignatius of Antioch, Christo-pagnisim still thrives today, but this is the year of the gathering together into one flock I believe!

May everyone be filled with The Ruach haKodesh and The Spirit of Truth and the faith that was once delivered to the saints! Praise our Elohim Almighty! In the name of Yahshua haMachiyach!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  354
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  964
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 4:08 PM, Bandit said:

Also note in acts chapter 15, The Meeting was NOT over Torah being taken away for anyone, it was about salvation by The Law(Torah) to be saved, and its No Salvation comes only thru the Messiahs grace.

But the elders and apostles full expected the new converts to Learn The Torah each week in church,as we see in acts 15 21..."For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read being read in the synagogues every Sabbath day"

and from The aramaic "For from ancient generations in all cities Moshe had preachers in the synagogues that on every Shabbat they read him."(a very clear fulfillment of Isaiah 56:1-9, gentile converts are observing Shabbat and learning Torah as one body along with Jews) 

they just wrote them a letter of the bare minimum to be okay, to fare well... to get by, things you forsure must stop doing Immeditly!, the letter didnt say not to commit incest either, but of course its still apart of The Law for His people. As all others are as well. 

Many many Christians are in Violation of The 4th commandment,and more,never keeping Shabbat. This was done by a man who hated Jews named Ignatius of Antioch, Christo-pagnisim still thrives today, but this is the year of the gathering together into one flock I believe!

May everyone be filled with The Ruach haKodesh and The Spirit of Truth and the faith that was once delivered to the saints! Praise our Elohim Almighty! In the name of Yahshua haMachiyach!

You said "But the elders and apostles full expected the new converts to Learn The Torah each week in church,as we see in acts 15 21"

I think you have misunderstood Acts 15:21

Acts 15:1 And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

They were saying the believers in the body of Christ had to be circumcised to be saved.

15:5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

The Pharisees said the body of Christ had to keep the law.

15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

Peter said that they need not keep the law.

15:19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:

15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

James was saying the Gentiles did not have to keep the law, only what was written in 15:20. James was saying in 15:21 that Moses was preached and read in the synagogues not that the Gentiles had to learn it. He was only saying that Moses was easily accessed and followed by plenty of others, the believing Gentiles in the body don't need to be among them.

Edited by douge

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

GALATIANS 1:8 WHO IS ACCURSED ?

Those who preach something that goes beyond what is written in the Holy Scripture