• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  777
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Behold said:

Paul is teaching that some born again believers have stopped trusting in Christ to keep them out of Hell.  They are "fallen from Grace".

These people have become "self savers", and have replaced Christ, The Cross, and The Blood Atonement, with SELF EFFORT.  This can be defined as "enduring", "works", Lifestyle" "commandment keeping", "Torah keeping"....whatever it is that is KEEPING YOU out of Hell, in your mind, that=  isn't JESUS........... If that is you, then you are not trusting in Christ, and you are what Paul has defined as a person who has "fallen....FROM......Grace".......  Grace being the Heavenly position of redemption... and you have FALLEN...from this PLACE.....and are now in a lower place......Its called SELF-RIghteousness......> "FLESH"..... where you are trying to make yourself RIGHT with God, and you have your list.   "torah, commandments, not living in sin, obeying, obedience, works, works, works, self effort, self effort, and NO FAITH IN CHRIST TO KEEP YOU SAVED !!!  =  you are "fallen from GRACE"..... And who is Grace?   JESUS THE LORD... is Grace.   You've fallen from Him.   You've left your faith in him and now you are trusting in what YOU DO.........as this has become your SAVIOR.   You're not unsaved. (if you were really ever Born again)...(Many who teach a perverted Gospel are not born again)....But if you are, then  You are just fallen from Faith, fallen from GRACE..  Fallen from Him.

Paul also teaches that when a person teaches a "gospel" that does not give full credit to God and Christ for saving you and keeping you saved, then the "gospel" you are preaching is perverted, and its trying to subvert the truth and harm born again believers.   This is the devil's work.  And many do it in this world.  The do it in the Media, they do it in Churches, and they do it on forums like this one.

" This can be defined as "enduring", "works", Lifestyle" "commandment keeping", "Torah keeping"....whatever it is that is KEEPING YOU out of Hell, in your mind, that=  isn't JESUS "

JESUS said TORAH-DISOBEDIENCE leads to THIS ======> Mt.5:19.    Mt. 5:20.    Mt. 7:21-23.    Mt. 13:41-42. 

Why would anybody want that?

Jesus said your are His disciple IF YOU CONTINUE IN HIS WORD (Jn.8:31) which includes TORAH (Mt.5:19).

Paul said you are saved by the Gospel IF YOU HOLD FAST TO THE WORD PAUL PREACHED (1Cor.15:1-4) which is the word of FAITHFUL TORAH-OBEDIENCE (citing Dt. 30:14 at Rom.10:8).

"you are what Paul has defined as a person who has "fallen....FROM......Grace"."

WRONG.  Gal. 5:4-5 opposes people who seek justification by law WITHOUT FAITH.

That's why Paul requires justification by law (Rom.2:13) AND FAITH (Rom.5:1).

BOTH.

TOGETHER.

After all, faith is of TORAH (Mt.23:23;Dt.32:20;Ps.119:30,86,138).

".Its called SELF-RIghteousness"

Yes, works without faith is self-righteous and USELESS.

So be justified by FAITH (Rom.5:1) and WORKS (Jas.2:24) TOGETHER!

After all, Paul requires ALL TORAH (2Ti.3:16) to rebuke and correct you in RIGHTEOUSNESS.

""FLESH"..... where you are trying to make yourself RIGHT with God, and you have your list.   "

Rather, the FLESH DISOBEYS TORAH (Rom.8:7).  So don't be in the flesh! (Rom.8:13).  OBEY Torah instead!

"JESUS THE LORD... is Grace. "

And GRACE is given to the HUMBLE (Jas.4:6;Pr.3:34;1Pe.5:5).  And HUMBLE people obey TORAH (Nu.12:3;Ps.25:9;Ex.33:13;Zep.2:3).  So BE HUMBLE (1Pe.5:6) entails OBEYING TORAH.   So OBEY!

After all, JESUS THE LORD requires ALL TORAH (Mt.5:19) for ALL disciples of ALL nations (Mt.28:19-20).  So OF COURSE you should obey!

"You've left your faith in him and now you are trusting in what YOU DO"

No.  What we DO could never pay the price paid by Christ in His blood.

"as this has become your SAVIOR"

That would be terrible!

JESUS saves us from sins (Mt.1:21).  SIN is Torah-disobedience (Rom.3:20;7:7;1Jn.3:4).  So Jesus saves us from Torah-disobedience.  So OBEY!

"Paul also teaches that when a person teaches a "gospel" that does not give full credit to God and Christ for saving you and keeping you saved, then the "gospel" you are preaching is perverted"

That very PAUL says we are saved IF WE HOLD FAST TO THE WORD HE PREACHES (1Cor.15:1-4) which is the word of FAITHFUL TORAH-OBEDIENCE (citing Dt. 30:14 at Rom.10:8).

Of COURSE Christ saved us.....

That's no excuse for us to disobey Torah now.

STOP SINNING (1Cor.15:34) means OBEY TORAH (given Rom.3:20;7:7;1Jn.3:4). 

So OBEY!

"and its trying to subvert the truth"

TORAH is truth (Ps.119:142), required by Paul (Eph.5:19;Col.3:16;1Cor.13:6).

So don't subvert Torah truth!

OBEY!

"This is the devil's work. "

Yes....the devil is bad....the devil inspires the antichrist to be the man of TORAH-LESSNESS (2Th.2:2-3)....

ANTI-CHRIST opposes Torah (2Th.2:2-3).

JESUS CHRIST requires Torah (Mt.4:4;5:19-20;7:21-23;13:41-42;22:37;23:2-3,23,34;Lk.10:25-28).

Make sure you're working for the right team!

" they do it on forums like this one."

True....Torah is widely opposed in some churches....and in some forums....even in this forum.....

So be sure to obey the TORAH!

After all, Torah passes into the New Covenant (Jer.31:33;Heb.8:10) inaugurated in Christ's very blood for you (Lk.22:20).

So OBEY!

Or DISOBEY (and face these risks: Mt. 5:19-20;7:21-23;13:41-42).

I choose to OBEY.

Hope you do too!

blessings....

Edited by BibleGuy
typo

11 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Yes......these “ Death Penalties” are so great! Poor Jesus, He must have been having “ an off day” when He didn’t have the Woman caught in the very act of Adultery stoned to death.Who “ mislead” Him onto thinking that Mercy and Compassion could trump Law....Some In here would be salivating to “ cast the first stone”....

Nothing Jesus did in Jn. 8 violates Torah.....otherwise Jesus would be a SINNER!  (Rom.3:20;7:7;1Jn.3:4).

AND, John 8 is a textual variant....and it doesn't even show up in all Greek manuscripts.....

That's pretty shaky ground for a position....

Besides, you haven't even proven that the conditions in Jn. 8 were satisfied to require IMMEDIATE stoning (per Torah) as the accusers allegedly desired.

And, you've assumed that a fair trial would not first be required by applying rules pertaining to evidence.

And, the accusers walked away, thus confirming they either were FALSE WITNESSES, or they RETRACTED their accusation for some reason.

And, Jn. 8:6 confirms it was a bogus case anyway, because the accusers were simply trying to find "ground for accusing" Jesus, which makes no sense if Jesus would have been following proper Torah protocol by immediately requiring stoning of the woman.

So again, we don't even see reasonable requisite conditions for Torah-sanctioned death penalty in Jn. 8, even if you think Jn. 8 is not a bogus textual variant.

Guess you're wrong again!

"Mercy and Compassion could trump Law"

OOPS!  MERCY is given to those who OBEY Torah (Ex.20:6).

God has COMPASSION upon those who OBEY Torah (Dt. 13:17-18).

"Some In here would be salivating to “ cast the first stone”...."

Rather, we desire mercy (in obedience) rather than sacrifice (due to disobedience).  Hos.6:6.

blessings...

Edited by BibleGuy
typo

10 hours ago, Resurrection Priest said:

I've been asked to give a talk to a group of local women, from several different churches in this area, about the Ancient Feast Days, and how they were prophesied what Christ would do, and will yet do.

I'm just wondering . . . if the Temple with all of the Sinai Levite priesthood, and all the animal sacrifices is still needed, for teaching and commemorative purposes on what Christ did - how could I today understand what Christ did?  How could any person understand it, who did not actually go up to that Temple, and did not present an animal for sacrifice (and kill that animal too by the way)?  That's a whopping lot of people - who didn't/don't "really" understand what God did by sending His Son to die for us. 

I just can't believe that system of killing - that giant slaughter house, is "needed" for folks to understand what God did for us.  

I understand what an animal looks like when it's dying.  My grandfather owned a slaughter house.  He used to take me out there when I was only 4-6 years old.  It was yucky!  The animals could smell the blood.  They were terrified!  I remember a great big guy who cut the animals to gut them, and how the guts spilled out on the slaughterhouse floor.  I can still close my eyes and see it.  The smell out there was awful.  Can't even imagine a constant, unending barbecue smell (incense not withstanding).  Not my idea of the earth made new.   

To bring that many animals into the heart of Jerusalem, would take stockyards all around the city.  Yuk!

I completely embrace God's use of the sacrificial system, in concert with the Feast Days as prophecy.  I do NOT BELIEVE that system was still needed for folks after "the Cross" to believe in Yeshua as Savior.  Though I have seen the light of appreciation in the eyes of those who "see" for the first time, how Christ fulfills the ancient Feast prophecies.   They are often amazed at the intricacy and detail.  They have "seen it" because I've told them about it, NOT because they went up to Jerusalem to see the killing/burning of animals.  They've looked at pictures. 

Besides, no one standing in the Courtyard can see into the Temple anyway.  They cannot "see" what the priest does in there, any more than we can "see" into Heaven - where our High Priest is presently ministering.  Someone has to explain it to them, or show them pictures.  That's no different from what we can do now - showing pictures and explaining what happened. 

I do believe "the Feasts of the LORD" will be celebrated in the earth made new.  NOT with the slaughter of animals, but with Christ Himself, and with His Melchizedek priests.  

" That's a whopping lot of people - who didn't/don't "really" understand what God did by sending His Son to die for us.  "

Welcome to the family of ISRAEL....where we PERISH for lack of KNOWLEDGE (Hos.4:6).

Welcome to the family of ISRAEL....where we consider Torah a STRANGE THING (Hos.8:12).

Welcome to the family of ISRAEL....where we prefer STIFF-NECKS (Dt.10:16;Ac.7:51) rather than loving Torah-obedience as desired by the Spirit.

To be sure, Jer. 31:34 is NOT yet fulfilled!

"I just can't believe that system of killing - that giant slaughter house, is "needed" for folks to understand what God did for us.  "

Depends on how much detail you need....depends on your audience....

You can keep it REALLY simple and basic....or you can plumb the depths of the knowledge of God.....

Not everybody can handle everything all at once.

" I do NOT BELIEVE that system was still needed for folks after "the Cross" to believe in Yeshua as Savior. "

Sure....the diaspora was still in force even then (Jas.1:1)....and there's only so much you can do while in diaspora....

But don't worry!  WE WILL again obey 100% of ALL Torah (including sacrifices), in the future....otherwise Moses is a false prophet (Dt.30:1-8).

"I do believe "the Feasts of the LORD" will be celebrated in the earth made new.  NOT with the slaughter of animals, but with Christ Himself, and with His Melchizedek priests.  "

They are also called FEASTS OF ISRAEL (Eze.45:17).

And they include ANIMAL SACRIFICES (Eze.40-47).....

And they include LEVITICAL priests of the seed of ZADOK (Eze.40:46;43:19;44:15;48:11)....

That's NOT a Melchizedek Priesthood going on there....

After all, Jesus comes to RESTORE that very Levitical priesthood "as it was in the days of old, as in former years" (Mal.3:4).

blessings...

Edited by BibleGuy
typo Eze.45:17 (not Is. 45:17)

10 hours ago, Resurrection Priest said:

Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8, say the LORD will write His Law on our hearts.  OK.  His Law.   But how do you know the LORD has made no "change" to "His Law", from OT to NT?  'Cause if HE made no "change" whatsoever, then it's NOT "NEW".  It's just re-newed.  And that has been the argument of Messianics - that there's nothing "new".

Ancient Israelites did not worship Messiah.  Ancient Israelites did not yet know about the Cross of Christ.  They didn't know that God has a Son.  They didn't know that His Son sits beside Him on His throne.  So many things they didn't know.  

A lot hinges on one word - "changed".  You define it one way, and stick to that definition.  Strong's gives more than one definition. 

3346 metati,qhmi metatithemi {met-at-ith'-ay-mee}
Meaning:  1) to transpose (two things, one of which is put in place of the other) 1a) to transfer 1b) to change 1c) to transfer one's self or suffer one's self to be transferred 1c1) to go or pass over 1c2) to fall away or desert from one person or thing to another

I go with definition #1.  A new priesthood put in place of the old one. 

I go with #1, because the writer of Hebrews names and describes that "new" priesthood - Melchizedek - "the firstborn", which is "put in place of" the Levite/Aaronic. 

I go with #1, because "there is also a change of the Law" to allow for that "change" of the priesthood.  The definition of "change" has to be the SAME for both uses of the word.  They're in the same sentence. 

"The priesthood being changed, there is of necessity also a change of the Law" (Hebrews 7:12). 

Now - the "change" to the Law is limited to the change of the priesthood.   It's not that the whole thing was revised. 

IF - big IF - there is a Temple during the millennium to come,  the priesthood ministering at that Temple will be Melchizedek - NOT LEVITE.   The Levite only prophesied of the Melchizedek to come, just as the lambs prophesied Christ to come.  The "Sons of Zadok" will be those who stand by Yeshua Messiah.  The original Sons of Zadok (who stood by David) were a prophecy of the ones to come. 

Yes - I think it very possible that some of the original "sons of Zadok" may become Melchizedek priests for the kingdom to come. 

" It's just re-newed.  "

The SAME TORAH that was DISOBEYED in the Old Covenant (Heb.8:9)....

is the SAME TORAH that is properly OBEYED in the NEW Covenant (Heb.8:10).

NEW Covenant (Jer.31:31;Heb.8:8).

SAME TORAH (Jer.31:33;Heb.8:10;10:16).

"And that has been the argument of Messianics - that there's nothing "new"."

Well, MESSIANICS is a very diverse group, some of whom are pretty wacky!  (but hey....EVERY group has some wacky constituents, eh?)

Let's not pretend MESSIANICS is a monolithic unified body....far from it!

But yes, SOME people call it the RENEWED Covenant....

But I prefer the BIBLICAL TERM:  NEW COVENANT....not because it's NEW Torah....but because it's the same Torah in a new COVENANT.....

And there IS something new! 

The Messiah has come and shown us how to live (TORAH!)

The Messiah has promised to return!

The Messiah has welcomed us into His family (ISRAEL!)

The Messiah has shed His blood to take our sins away, via His Melchizedek Priesthood activity.

The Messiah has given us greater revelation about past and future events.

The Messiah has authorized Apostles to teach us.

The Messiah has modeled his love for us to emulate.

But still the same Torah....just with greater insight and revelation and detail....

"Ancient Israelites did not worship Messiah. "

They praised THE WORD (Ps.56:4) which includes TORAH (Dt. 1:3;5:27-33;etc) which is the very substance of the Messiah (Jn.1:14;Col.2:17;1Cor.10:4).

"Ancient Israelites did not yet know about the Cross of Christ.  "

Yes....some details are hinted in Is.53....but, of course, much new insight came with the Messiah's first coming.

"They didn't know that God has a Son.  "

Don't be so sure!  Ps.2:7

"They didn't know that His Son sits beside Him on His throne."

Don't be so sure!  Ps. 2

"A lot hinges on one word - "changed".  You define it one way, and stick to that definition.  Strong's gives more than one definition. "

A lot hinges on THE ENTIRE BIBLE.....we can't just pick the definition we like, and then ignore LOTS of other Scriptures which disconfirm that viewpoint.

"the priesthood ministering at that Temple will be Melchizedek - NOT LEVITE. "

The TEMPLE (Eze.40-47) has LEVITICAL sacrifices performed by sons of ZADOK (Eze.40:46;43:19;44:15;48:11).

That's not a Melchizedek operation going on there...

They are sacrificing LOTS OF ANIMALS (Eze.40-47).

" The Levite only prophesied of the Melchizedek to come"

MOSES prophesied of the LEVITICAL priesthood to come (Dt.30:1-8).  Moses is NOT a false prophet!

Jesus requires the LEVITICAL sacrifices (Mt.5:24).

Jesus requires ALL Levitical sacrifices (Mt.5:19).

Jesus comes to RESTORE the Levitical sacrifices (Mal.3:4), "as it was in the days of old, as in former years".

Levitical sacrifices are prophesied again in Jer.33.

Again in Is.66.

Again, the forthcoming temple (Eze.40-47) has LEVITICAL sacrifices performed by sons of ZADOK (Eze.40:46;43:19;44:15;48:11).

"I go with #1, because the writer of Hebrews names and describes that "new" priesthood - Melchizedek - "the firstborn", which is "put in place of" the Levite/Aaronic. "

Hold on....you know I'll never accept it without clear Biblical support!

WHERE does the writer of Hebrews describe the Melchizedek priesthood as REPLACING (and not simply GOING or PASSING OVER) the Levitical?

After all, you can't use your preferred definition to prove your position, because that's arguing in a circle!

You can merely claim that yours is a POSSIBLE interpretation....but MY position is also possible:  TO GO OR PASS OVER (not CHANGE!)

Jesus PASSES OVER the Levitical Priesthood to pursue His Melchizedek objectives because Jesus is NOT a Levite! (Heb. 7:14)

Thus Jesus must PASS OVER (not replace) the Levitical Priesthood rules and transfer His focus upon MELCHIZEDEK rules which actually apply to Him.

AND, I've ALREADY shown you multiple examples of Biblical evidence (even of the SAME HEBREWS AUTHOR) confirming that LEVITICAL sacrifices continue:

1. Heb. 8:10 and 10:16 pass the SAME TORAH OF MOSES into the New Covenant.  That includes LEVITICAL sacrifices!

2. Heb. 10:1 refers to the ongoing (present tense) shadow function of Torah....confirming Levitical sacrifices CONTINUE.

3. Heb. 8:3 refers to PRESENT TENSE Levitical sacrificial activity, confirming Levitical sacrifices CONTINUE.

4. Heb. 10:11 refers to PRESENT TENSE Levitical sacrificial activity, confirming Levitical sacrifices CONTINUE.

5. Ac. 6:7 has CHRISTIANS as animal-sacrificing priests, confirming ONGOING Levitical sacrifices.

6. Ac. 21:24 has Paul condoning an animal-sacrifice-laden vow to prove he "walks orderly according to the law"...thus confirming ONGOING legitimacy of animal sacrifices.

7. Mt. 5:19 entails sacrifices are required.

8. Mt. 23:2-3,23 confirms sacrifices are required.

9. Mt. 4:4 citing Dt. 8:3 referencing Torah.....again confirms sacrifices are required.

10. Dt. 30:1-8 confirms sacrifices return.

11. Mal.3:4 has Jesus restoring sacrifices.

12. Eze.40-47 has LOTS of FUTURE animal sacrifices.

13. Zec. 6 has Jesus rebuilding a temple....that's where ANIMAL sacrifices happen.

14. Zec. 14 even gives punishment against nations who refuse to partake in the SACRIFICE-laden feast of SUKKOT.

15. Jer.33 assures restoration of Levitical sacrifices to fulfill the Davidic Covenant.

16. Is. 66 assures restoration of Levitical sacrifices to fulfill SABBATH (which requires SACRIFICES).

17. 2Ti.3:16 applies ALL Torah (no exceptions for sacrifices) to believers.

18. 1Cor.7:19 applies ALL Torah (no exceptions for sacrifices) to believers.

19. 1Jn.5:3 applies ALL Torah (no exceptions for sacrifices) to believers.

20. Col.2:17 uses PRESENT TENSE to refer to the ONGOING shadow-function of Torah, even in the New-Covenant era.

And on and on and on.....

That's a LOT of evidence confirming that your preferred definition should NOT be preferred!

Let's prefer the HARMONISTIC alternative....

Let's not needlessly force ourselves to explain away the above 20 lines of reasoning....

I can't even imagine how you'd explain all those 20 reasons away...

blessings...

Edited by BibleGuy
typo

9 hours ago, Resurrection Priest said:

First:    We must be faithful to the changed TORAH.    Not exactly the same as the First Covenant TORAH.   New priesthood.  New sacrifice = Yeshua the Lamb of God.

Second:  No one has ever been perfectly obedient - except Yeshua.   His blood covers my failures, and the sins I have commit in ignorance. 

I think the only way to be "lost" (after being justified by the blood of Christ and receiving His Spirit) - is to openly rebel against Him.  By that I mean to knowingly continue to do that which He has forbidden, in an attitude of rebellion.  Sin "with attitude" if you will.   For that, "there remains no sacrifice".  By that type of attitude, the person "crucifies the Son of God again".    (This is not a sin that you personally hate and struggle against, but have not fully conquered yet. )

"We must be faithful to the changed TORAH."

OOPS!  Moses said 100% of the SAME TORAH (Dt.30:1-8) will be obeyed even in the FUTURE, when our diaspora ends!

This proves it's NOT CHANGED.

Otherwise Moses was a false prophet.

"New priesthood.  "

SAME LEVITICAL PRIESTHOOD (Dt. 30:1-8;Mal.3:4;Jer.33;Is.66;Zec.14;Eze.40-47).

"No one has ever been perfectly obedient - except Yeshua.  "

Careful!  Yeshua says being perfect (Mt.5:48) is EASY (Mt.11:30).

I think you, of course, meant to say:  No one has ever been sinlesslessly obedient (Rom.3:23) except Yeshua (Heb. 4:15).

This is proof that PERFECTION (BLAMELESSNESS) is not the same as SINLESSNESS.

"I think the only way to be "lost" (after being justified by the blood of Christ and receiving His Spirit) - is to openly rebel against Him.  By that I mean to knowingly continue to do that which He has forbidden, in an attitude of rebellion.  Sin "with attitude" if you will.   For that, "there remains no sacrifice".  By that type of attitude, the person "crucifies the Son of God again".    (This is not a sin that you personally hate and struggle against, but have not fully conquered yet. )"

I think so too.

blessings...

9 hours ago, Resurrection Priest said:

Obey the changed TORAH. 

SAME TORAH (Dt.30:8), or else MOSES IS A FALSE PROPHET.

Eeeesh!  I must hang you on the horns of this dilemma explicitly!    Otherwise, you'll keep acting like Moses is a false prophet!

SO CHOOSE NOW!  I BEG YOU!

OPTION 1:  Moses is a TRUE prophet who prophesied that we will, in the future, obey the SAME TORAH which he commanded the Israelites on the day he spoke Dt. 30:8

OPTION 2: Moses is a FALSE prophet who prophesied that we will, in the future, obey the SAME TORAH which he commanded the Israelites on the day he spoke Dt. 30:8

CHOOSE NOW!

OPTION 1?   or OPTION 2?

What's your choice?

HINT:  Dt. 30:8  "And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day."

That's still FUTURE, buddy!

Please STOP implying that Dt. 30:8 is a FALSE PROPHECY.

Moses is NOT a false prophet.

Moses did NOT LIE.

thank you!!!!!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  228
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

15 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Yes......these “ Death Penalties” are so great! Poor Jesus, He must have been having “ an off day” when He didn’t have the Woman caught in the very act of Adultery stoned to death.Who “ mislead” Him onto thinking that Mercy and Compassion could trump Law....Some In here would be salivating to “ cast the first stone”....

Right.

He either came from a different tribe than Levi to change the Law per Hebrews 7 or he was a big time Law breaker.

He also told the man to carry his mattress across town in front of the Jews, which was a mortal sin per the Law.

Jesus did not care.

Jesus came to change the Law.

And he sure did do that.

15 hours ago, BibleGuy said:

"the end of that which is abolished"

Of COURSE the glory on Moses' face faded away....and OF COURSE the Old Covenant passes away (Heb.8:13).

Agreed!

And the SAME TORAH of Moses passes into the NEW Covenant (Jer.31:33;Heb.8:10;10:16).

NEW Covenant (Jer.31:31;Heb.8:8).

SAME Torah (Jer.31:33;Heb.8:10;10:16), or else Jeremiah is a false prophet (Dt.13:1-5).

But hey, I've only told you this like a dozen times....

But what do you do?

You IGNORE it, and talk about something else.....

BRILLIANT logic there, buddy!

IS abolished....It IS abolished.

Dont reinstate that which IS abolished, like backsliders do.

15 hours ago, BibleGuy said:

Already told you.

You don't listen.

Tithing is not presently observable, because we don't have a functioning " אוֹצָר ".  Mal.3

LOL.

You just proved the Law cannot be kept.

Oh boy, but you can piecemeal something out of the Law to kinda keep, thinking God pretends you kept all of it.

You are not guilty of all...James was wrong, right?