• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I am sitting thinking; well,  who does encourage me?

I look up from the screen and see who does. My sweet Texas peach, right here facing me as we each  are "on the screens" posting, reading, having a little tea  or coffee and preparing, awakening to share some time in prayer and reading of our Bibles.

I suppose, as well as pray, that  I encourage  her as well. I do thank God for this  terrific blessing in my own life.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

22 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I am sitting thinking; well,  who does encourage me?

I look up from th screen and see who does. My sweet Texas peach, right here facing me as we each  are "on the screens" posting, reading, having a little tea  or coffee and preparing, awakening to share some time in prayer and reading of our Bibles.

I suppose, as well as pray, that  I encourage  her as well. I do thank God for this  terrific blessing in my own life.

@Neighbor :)Aww. That is nice. In a world of relationships falling apart, you two are a tribute to what a marriage ought to be. Jesus at the center makes all the difference. I praise the Lord that He brought you together. She sounds like a wonderful woman.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, turtletwo said:

That is nice. In a world of relationships falling apart, you two are a tribute to what a marriage ought to be.

Very kind of you, thanks. The tribute given by both of us is to God and to God alone, for each of us have had our hard times,  times of hard journeying, yet God has taken two very ordinary people, used the labor in His name of another to give us opportunity to meet love and marry. For as you know we met through the Christian message Board of Zola Levitt Ministries  some time ago.

We are often surprised to find how close to being parallel our life tracks have had us, yet never meeting. That close parallel gives us much in common though we never were together nor really knew of each other until God moved us to seeking each other out. Even then He delayed it some, perhaps so that we would more fully appreciate His kindness to each  of us.

Our relationship is very much like a very old era pen pal or arranged marriage. When we met without ever having known any physical attributes of each other, each of us had already decided we were to marry. Our being one is of God's work  alone, His grace and His mercy extended to us even in this temporal setting.

So who really encourages? IN THE GREATEST SENSE GOD. God encourages.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

HANDS UP and PRAISE THE LORD .

• Praise God! 1