• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

30 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

And I find people who can't tell the difference between what's of God and what's not rather lacking in something they ought not be lacking in. 

It really astounds me that people don't understand the small still voice of the Holy Spirit, not only that, but mocks those that do, I am not ashamed to hear from the holy spirit. You can keep up the bad argument all you want, but its just a defense mechanism. I on the other hand don't understand why people think its normal not to hear from the Holy Spirit, if you are a Christian and don't hear from the Holy Spirit, that is what is odd to me. 

What is not going to happen, is that no one is going to shake my faith via their suggestions that people can't hear from God, I could care less what peoples belief on that is, its a good thing Moses and Paul didn't believe like that tbh. 

My understanding on the book of Revelation and Prophecy is spot on, and you will find that out once you get to Heaven. Everyone can't be right, but everyone who humbles themselves before God can be right, because I don't see my understanding as important in the least, so I am open to God, those that already have all the answers can't hear all He wishes to say to them it seems, because they already know it all. {Tunnel vision}

So God tells us and I heard from the Holy Spirit is the same thing, and I can tell whats of God and whats not in 5 minutes, even if its something I never, ever thought of. In my estimation, people who are overindulged in wrong think are the ones who can't see what the Spirit is saying. 

Lets not pretend Christians shouldn't hear from the Holy Spirit just to try and make a point, cause I don't think you really believe we Christians shouldn't hear from the Holy Spirit, I think you are saying a lot of people say they hear from God but may not, well, that's ON US.....We are supposed to be able to tell the difference as Christians who are on MEAT and not on MILK. Its our job to see these truths or lies. After all, the Spirit is supposed to do what ? LEAD US UNTO ALL TRUTH !! 

Did the Lord tell you when the rapture takes place? I mean in the context of the 7 years deal.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

44 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

And I find people who can't tell the difference between what's of God and what's not rather lacking in something they ought not be lacking in. 

It really astounds me that people don't understand the small still voice of the Holy Spirit, not only that, but mocks those that do, I am not ashamed to hear from the holy spirit. You can keep up the bad argument all you want, but its just a defense mechanism. I on the other hand don't understand why people think its normal not to hear from the Holy Spirit, if you are a Christian and don't hear from the Holy Spirit, that is what is odd to me. 

What is not going to happen, is that no one is going to shake my faith via their suggestions that people can't hear from God, I could care less what peoples belief on that is, its a good thing Moses and Paul didn't believe like that tbh. 

My understanding on the book of Revelation and Prophecy is spot on, and you will find that out once you get to Heaven. Everyone can't be right, but everyone who humbles themselves before God can be right, because I don't see my understanding as important in the least, so I am open to God, those that already have all the answers can't hear all He wishes to say to them it seems, because they already know it all. {Tunnel vision}

So God tells us and I heard from the Holy Spirit is the same thing, and I can tell whats of God and whats not in 5 minutes, even if its something I never, ever thought of. In my estimation, people who are overindulged in wrong think are the ones who can't see what the Spirit is saying. 

Lets not pretend Christians shouldn't hear from the Holy Spirit just to try and make a point, cause I don't think you really believe we Christians shouldn't hear from the Holy Spirit, I think you are saying a lot of people say they hear from God but may not, well, that's ON US.....We are supposed to be able to tell the difference as Christians who are on MEAT and not on MILK. Its our job to see these truths or lies. After all, the Spirit is supposed to do what ? LEAD US UNTO ALL TRUTH !! 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/11/2019 at 8:28 AM, JoeCanada said:

Hi Ron,

I would like to continue to discuss this with you, although I don't want to hijack this thread, as it's about the 8th king of Revelation.

"Rev. 4 and 5 is the Church in heaven AFTER the Rapture and BEFORE the Seals are opened, the 24 Elders have all the gifts promised to the Churches in Rev. 2 and 3, the Crowns, Thrones etc. etc."

Why do you believe that the 24 elders around the throne "represent" the church? 

Is it because they are clothed in "white " garments?............ Since white is generally a symbol of purity or sinlessness, we are shown throughout scriptures that angels are dressed in white garments. Are white garments exclusively a symbol of salvation? 

Is it because they are wearing gold crowns?........... In Rev 6:2, the rider on the white horse wears a stephanos crown, also in Rev 9:7 the demon locusts wear stephanos crowns, and in Rev 12:1 the woman, who represents Israel, wears a stephanos crown. So, clearly these crowns are not exclusively referring to church saints.

Rev 3:21 tells us that...." To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne"

Jesus' promise for those who overcome, by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, is to sit with Him on His throne. When the saints are glorified at the resurrection and the rapture, they will not be sitting on 24 thrones around the Fathers throne, they will be sitting with Jesus on His throne.

Hi brother. The Book of Revelation is of course Symbolism and Metaphors. In Rev. 2 and 3 we see the Seven Churches {Church Age} and in those two chapters we get these hints which lead us then to Revelation 4 and 5. 

(To Smyrna) Rev. 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

(To Sardis) Rev. 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

(To Laodiceans) Rev. 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

(To Philadelphia) Rev. 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: ...........AND...........Rev. 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

So he that is FAITHFUL unto Death will be given a CROWN. He that that OVERCOMES will be given White Raiment {Robe} and he that OVERCOMES will be given a THRONE to sit on. And the Church of Philadelphia has an OPEN DOOR and will be kept from the hour of Temptation. Now Remember, Jesus the Lamb in Rev. 5 takes the Sealed Book from the Hands of THE FATHER on the Fathers Throne.

Now lets go over chapters 4 and 5.

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven {Rapture to keep the Saints from the Hour of Temptation}: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. 3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats {SIT WITH ME in MY THRONE see Rev. 3:21}: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

We see an OPEN DOOR, we were told that this Church of Philadelphia would be kept from the Hour of Temptation. I think that these are 7 type Churches that all exist at the same time. The Laodiceans will not be Raptured, Jesus will spew them out of his mouth, but the Church like unto Philadelphia God will Rapture unto Heaven, and we see them in Heaven in the 24 Elders, we see they sit with Jesus, who sits on a Throne, we see in Rev. 5 that he sits with the Father, we see these same Elders {Church} have White Raiment the OVERCOMERS were promised and CROWNS that the OVERCOMERS were promised. So why wouldn't everyone see the obvious here ? Its Symbolism, this is the Church in Heaven. The 24 Elders signify the 24 orders of Priests.

Rev. 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. {The Holy Spirit is there.........Symbolism again}

Rev.4:9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, 10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

{They Praise the God the Father, Creator of all things !! Amen.}

Revelation 5 King James Version

Rev. 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

{{ Jesus was seen as a Worthy Lamb and thus took the Sealed Scroll out of the Fathers right hand.}}

Rev. 5:9 And they sung a new song {24 Elders}, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us {24 Elders are REDEEMED Humans} to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

{{ So these 24 Elders are shown in the likeness of the Priesthood of Israel, which had 24 Orders of Priests {Symbolism} and they SPECIFICALLY SAY that they are REDEEMED via the Blood of Jesus !! Who else can they be ? No Angels are REDEEMED by Jesus' blood, so they can only be humans, and where do they come from ? Just from Israel ? NO.........They come from every Nation on earth, because they are the Church !! It can be NOTHING ELSE !! We are indeed made kings and priests via Jesus' blood. Every KEY in this Chapter is pointing unto a Raptured Church. We see all the Promises unto the Churches in chapters 2 and 3 fulfilled in chapters 4 and 5. We see the Church that is REDEEMED sitting with God at his Throne and with the Lamb also, and they come from every Nation, Tongue, People and Kindred. Just like the ones seen in Rev. 7:9-16, which is also the Raptured Church. And they all sing, Worthy is the Lamb. Amen. }}

Rev. 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

{{{ Look at the KEYS/Symbolism brother. Jesus didn't put all these KEYS about what the Churches will receive when they OVERCOME or Die via their Faith for no reason. Jesus did this on purpose, to show that those in Rev. 4 and 5 are the Raptured Church. In Rev. 5 we see they are REDEEMED, thus they can only be men, and we see they come from EVERY NATION just as the Church would do. There can be no mistake, this is the Church IN HEAVEN. before the Seals are opened. I know people are all in on post trib and post wrath, but the facts speak for themselves guys. I just want the facts. }}}

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Alive said:

Did the Lord tell you when the rapture takes place? I mean in the context of the 7 years deal.

No man will know the day nor the hour.......the Rapture happens BEFORE the 70th week, but it could be 10 years before the Agreement by the Anti-Christ and the MANY for all I know, or 3.5 years or it could be THE RAPTURE then the 70th Week begins. 

Honestly, I see it as THE RAPTURE and then the 70th week starts, because the Jewish Bride and the Groom stay in the fathers house for 7 days {7 Years} before the Marriage Supper. 

Selection of the Bride
Jewish Wedding - The Son chooses the Bride – the Father makes the arrangements
Church - John 15:16 – “You did not choose Me, but I chose you . . .”

The Bride Price established
Jewish Wedding - The father of the bride must be reimbursed for the loss of his daughter.
Church - I Corinthians 6:20 - “For you were bought with a price.” The Bride price was paid when Jesus died on the Cross.

The Groom would prepare a room for the Bride in his father’s house
Church - John 14:3 – “I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself.”

The father of the groom determines when the room is ready. The groom does not determine the time of the wedding. “But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” (Matthew 24:36)

The Groom returns with a shout, “Behold, the bridegroom comes!”
Church - First Thessalonians 4:16 – “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.”

The Bride and Groom go to the wedding chamber.
Church – This period when the Bride and Groom spend time together seems to show that the Bride of Jesus will be with Him in Heaven. This appears to indicate a pre-Tribulation gathering of the Church, and is described in Isaiah 26:20; “Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

The Marriage Supper
Church – “‘Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.’ And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, ‘Write: Blessed [are] those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” (The Revelation 19:7-9)

So I see it as 7 years in my personal opinion, but I have no proof or revelation on that. But it is pre 70th week, the bible tells us that. Whether its the Rapture, then 10 years later the 70th week starts, that may be something God doesn't want us to know. It seems like its 7 years because of the Jewish Wedding Pattern, but I ain't planning on being here anyway. LOL.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 12/10/2019 at 6:35 PM, Revelation Man said:

No, you/we need to ask God to show you/us what it means. That is how I came to understand the book of Revelation in full. I asked God, after being called to Prophecy, why after 25 or so years I was in a rut, why there was 100's of understanding to what Babylon is, the 144,000 is, the Harlot is etc. etc. and  I got this, "You guys already know everything Ron".

DO YOU GET THAT ? God was saying that the reason we don't understand Prophecy/Revelation is because we defer to MEN, just like the Pharisees did when Jesus was alive, they deferred to "MEN'S TRADITIONS" Jesus said. We do the same with Prophecy/Revelation/Daniel because as young Christians we see these things as over our heads, so we heed MEN'S THOUGHTS and we take on these traditions over time and we NEVER DO THE SIMPLE THING, we never Ask God to show us!! We asked God when reading the Gospels to show us His truths, but we lean on MEN when we are young Christians via Prophetic things, the book of Revelation etc. etc.  So we latch onto Men's Understandings and its hard for God to overcome these traditions so to speak.

So I started over, forgot everything I had taken in, as I read the book of Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel etc. I asked God to show me and guess what, it works!

The Book of Revelation's Chronological Order........

Rev. 1 is the things John has seen {Jesus Glorified}

Rev. 2 and 3 are the things which ARE {Church Age}

Everything after Rev. 4:1 {Rapture} is the things which are {HEREAFTER}

Rev. 4 and 5 is the Church in heaven AFTER the Rapture and BEFORE the Seals are opened, the 24 Elders have all the gifts promised to the Churches in Rev. 2 and 3, the Crowns, Thrones etc. etc.

Rev. 6, 7, 8, 9, 15&16 are the Judgment Chapters that finish off Satan’s control on earth while being over mankind. Its what I cal the Judgment Chapters, the Seal, Trump and Vial judgments are in these chapters. These are REAL TIME EVENTS.

Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citation Chapters and all of these chapters happen DURING the Judgment Chapters in red above. They are not REAL TIME EVENTS per se.

Rev. 10 is a flash forward to the end.

Rev. 11 is the Two-witnesses chapter, its all about the 42 month ministry of the Two-witnesses, it starts 75 days BEFORE the A.C. becomes the Beast or conquers Jerusalem {SEE Daniel 12, the 1290, 1335 and 1260} or the holy peoples. They die at the 6th Trump {2nd Woe} 75 days before the Beast dies at the 7th Vial. We see the 2nd Woe spoken about in Rev. 11, BUT we get the Details of the 2nd Woe in Rev. 9 where it actually happens. Likewise, we see the 7th Trump sound {3rd Woe} and are told Jesus WINS in ch. 11…….But we are not given the Details, which are given in Rev. chapter 16. We do however see that Jesus wins because the Two-witnesses pray down all the plagues before they die, they PRAY DOWN the 3rd Woe, which is the 7th Trump. {See Rev. 8:13, the last three Trumps ARE the three Woes.}

Rev. 12 is Satan being cast out of Heaven and chasing the Woman {Israel} this happens in Re. ch. 6, of course. All the Seals are opened on day 1261, thus there is 1260 days for the Dragon to chase the Woman {Seal #6} and she has a place ready for her to hide in for 1260 days {Petra}.

Rev. 13 also happens in Rev. 6, the First Seal, actually the first four Seals are the Anti-Christs/Beasts ACTIONS over a 42 month period in each case. 42 Months of Conquering, War, Famine and Death, Sickness & the Grave. The 5th Seal is his Martyrs over  the same 42 month period, then God announces his Wrath over a 42 month period via seal #6. All Seals are opened on day 1261, leaving 1260 days of Beast rule and Satan on earth. 

Rev. 14 is the Harvest Chapter, we see the 144,000 which I contend is ALL Israel {we see them in Rev. 7 where God holds up the Trump judgments until they are PROTECTED in Petra IMHO, the 144,000 is a Metaphor, meaning ALL Israel, 12 x 12,000 = ALL Israel} and thus when the 144,000 are seen on Mt Zion, with Jesus rescuing them, they are THE WHEAT and the Wicked Tares of the world are seen in Rev. 14:18–20, they are bound or killed via the Wine-press of God’s Wrath where they will await in the grave to be BURNED UP in 1000 years at the Second Death. In a sorta Soliloquy, we see the Rapture in verse 14, where Jesus takes the Church up to Heaven to be with the Lord, so this is the Harvest Chapter. This chapter therefore covers the full 7 years in essence.

Rev. 17 is about the Harlot, not Babylon, Babylon is one of her Four Descriptors or NAME TAGS on the Harlot like Harlots of old wore headbands on their head so their clients could identify them. MYSTERY, {COMMA} Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots AND Abominations of the Earth. All four of these identify what ? ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time !! Mystery Religions that went underground after Shem killed Nimrod. Babylon was her Zenith or Birth place. Semiramis was the Mother of FALSE RELIGION and of course God sees any worship of any god other than Himself as an ABOMINATION, we know this via Leviticus.

The Harlot is KILLED OFF in Rev. 17:16, the kings in league with the Beast HATE HER and kill her off. But why ? Because there is no place in the Beasts world for Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Witchcraft, Judaism etc. all, the Beast will DEMAND to be Worshiped as the ONLY god, or else !! This is where most of his 1/4 of all mankind deaths happen {2 billion people}, the Christians are in Heaven at this time save the Remnant Church of Rev. 12:17 {Gentiles saved AFTER the Rapture who become the Martyrs under the Altar at the 5th Seal.} This chapter starts in Rev. ch. 6 also.

Rev. 18 is about Babylon {THE WORLD under Satan or his Dark Kingdom on Earth} getting hit with the Seal, Trump and Vial Judgments, so it runs from Rev. 6 to Rev. 16. When God says COME OUT OF HER my people in verse 4, lest you receive of her sins and plagues He is telling Israel to Flee Judea to Petra. In verse 2 when God says Babylon is the habitation of Devils, it simply refers to the fact that Satan and his Demons have been cast out of Heaven and down to earth, AND that Apollyon {the Scarlet Colored Beast of Rev. 17} has been released from the bottomless pit, so Babylon or THE WORLD is now a habitation of devils.

Babylons {The World} Merchants no doubt are CRYING, the Seals kill 2 Billion people, the Trumps BURN all the grasses and 1/3 of the trees, 1/3 of the Seas turn to blood and 1/3 of the fish die, 1/3 of the ships are destroyed and 1/3 of all the fresh waters are poisoned, and the 7 Vials are even worse, the 2nd Woe kills 1/3 of the remaining people on earth, about 1.5 billion people. So of course the Merchants are crying and wailing. No crops, no trees, much smoke, much deaths, etc. etc.

Babylon’s Judgment comes in ONE DAY {Day of the Lord} and her Judgment also comes in ONE HOUR { See Rev. 17:12, the Kings rule with the Beast for ONE HOUR = 42 Months}. So the Day of the Lord lasts 1260 days or 42 months and ONE HOUR also = 42 months. So Babylon’s Judgment comes over a 42 month period running from Rev. chapter 6, the First Seal to Rev. 16:19, the 7th Vial. God even states in Rev. 16:19 that GREAT BABYLON has been defeated, Go read it guys. And who is He referring to ? We have to look back at the 6th Vial to see this, but it basically says this, the THREE DEMON FROGS, entice the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD to come do battle with God. Fighting God can only be CONFUSION, and Babel means CONFUSION, why else would anyone in their right minds fight against God ? Satan has deceived the masses on earth, and when God defeats them, He calls them Babylon the Great !!

Rev. 19 is the Church, seen in Heaven, then we Marry the Lamb, return with Jesus where he defeats the Beast and his Kings at Armageddon, which is the Marriage Supper. Thus Rev. 19 also covers the full 7 years.

Rev. 20 is the Judgment Seat chapter. Rev. 21 and 22 is the Ever after and New Jerusalem.

The Chronology is solved. So you assuming I am taking one verse/chapter out of context are pretty far adrift from the facts brother. 

There is  nothing in the book of Revelation that points to a future age. You need to start reading the other 65 books ad understand why Jesus came and what He accomplished. Leave Revelation alone and stop playing the guru game of a future age. What you posted above is embarrassing.  

JESUS PLUS NOTHING.jpg

• Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

There is  nothing in the book of Revelation that points to a future age.

Sir,

This has yet to come when Jesus comes for His bride

Rev 1:7 Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.                                                                                                                                       

Rev 16: 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.                                                  

And the kings of the world with their armies will battle Him at the Armageddon battle to decide who will rule on the earth. After the 7 years of great tribulation.

On 12/11/2019 at 9:15 PM, Gentle-Warrior said:

There is  nothing in the book of Revelation that points to a future age. You need to start reading the other 65 books ad understand why Jesus came and what He accomplished. Leave Revelation alone and stop playing the guru game of a future age. What you posted above is embarrassing.  

JESUS PLUS NOTHING.jpg

I knew you wouldn't try to debate that argument or nullify my points point by point, because you can't. Its easy to stick to the belief of others without pointing out the whys, wheres, hows etc. etc. 

At the drop of a hat I can explain any part of this book in detail. That's because I actually learned what it means. Its highly symbolic, but every symbol has an actual meaning. Its like getting this......AHOP81M @#& uhASPZ  and this being a code that says God is love, it actually has a meaning, even if its a code.

Edited by Revelation Man

14 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Sir,

This has yet to come when Jesus comes for His bride

Rev 1:7 Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.                                                                                                                                       

Rev 16: 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.                                                  

And the kings of the world with their armies will battle Him at the Armageddon battle to decide who will rule on the earth. After the 7 years of great tribulation.

What you posted is nothing but your personal opinions. Prove with chapter and verse that the book of Revelation was written to an unknown people of the far, far future.  

Thanks,

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I knew you wouldn't try to debate that argument or nullify my points point by point, because you can't. Its easy to stick to belief of others without pointing out the whys, wheres, hows etc. etc. 

A the drop of a hat I can explain any part of this book in detail. That's because I actually learned what it means. It high;y symbolic, but every symbol has an actual meaning. Its like getting this......AHOP81M @#& uhASPZ  and this being a code that says God is love, it actually has a meaning, even if its a code.

Start by proving that the book of Revelation is a book for the future. Chapter and verse will end the discussion. 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

8 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Start by proving that the book of Revelation is a book for the future. Chapter and verse will end the discussion. 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING.jpg

Rev. 22:20   He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”

Did this already happen?

• Brilliant! 1