• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I agree, but in the book of Revelation 1:1, if one reads the plain text, it means that Jesus is telling John that at a future point in time {unknown to him, he knows about what time, but the Father will have to decide the day and hour} EN......that he will come TACHOS or in hase, speedily, because Jesus ids God, when he decides to come, hes there. I know people have tried to explain it in other ways too overcome the "SHORTLY" point, but it never meant shortly, it meant in a short time frame, TACHOS means quickly, speedily, fast, in haste or in a short burst of time. You see, Jesus in Rev. 1:1 is giving John the book of Revelation in order to inform us about CHAPTER 1..........His Glory........Chapter 2 and 3 the Church Age..........and everything else, which happens after the Church Age [Rapture]. 

I see that same understanding when Jesus uses the analogy of birth pangs.  There will come a point when end time events begin to increase in intensity and frequency leading to His return.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation Man

We have to remember that the bible is written for all generations, right up to the last one.  God's Word is a living Word.  He's yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  He spoke to them then, and he speaks to us today but it's been over 2000 years?  So, It doesn't matter if they are dead already, or we die before Jesus' return because as soon as we hear the Word, it's alive, and it's got truth and meaning.  Jesus is coming to return shortly.  Whilst our hearts are beating, we are in "time".  Our time could be 70 years, 80, 10, or even a few minutes.  It doesn't change anything, because it's the length of our days on this earth.  As soon at that ends, the judge is at the door, and it will seem like we've only blinked.

About the Church Age, it happened then, and it is still happening today.  They are all particular groups of believers and they have been categorised by the Lord.

Please consider these scriptures;

Revelation 2:5   Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Revelation 2:16   Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Revelation 3:11   Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Revelation 22:7   Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Revelation 22:12   And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 22:20   He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

If Jesus said, take your time, I won't return until another 2-3 thousand years, no one would see the urgency.  We have to live everyday, like it's our last, because the only time we've got in this life, is so short, ...and in that short time a smaller time-frame to repent before we die, and get our walk right with the Lord.

John 7:6   Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready.

Hello Sister, the Hebrew was a very limited language, Greek Koine was better but also limited compared to our modern English of course. So the word used for day {YOWM} did not mean day it actually meant PERIOD OF TIME......Insert meaning.....as I showed a guy who assumed it meant day, I showed him the same word referencing year, month, seasons, X Amount of time etc. etc. Of course its used for day most often because a day is going to be referenced by God more often. But its not of course a day in Genesis chapter 1, the YOWM means a period of time....INSERT TIME....No one knew that the first period of time between when God spoke the Universe into existence and when the Earth was created was 9.2 billion years, or even what 9.2 billion years meant, so they used YOWM without describing the actual time, the translators inserted the word day. YOWM has 50 meanings or more. 

Likewise, the word Quickly can mean both what I stated and what you infer here, according to the CONTEXT of the verse or chapter. I agree, in most the verses you cited it means Judgment will come on you BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.......hence my Judgment comes quickly, because remember, Jesus brings his Judgment with him, Amen. Hence its not really hinting that Jesus will actually come QUICKLY here, Jesus knew he would come in about 2000 years, but doesn't know the specific day nor hour His Father will send him, {this shows three Personages with three minds, but all in agreement}. So the QUICKLY hints in each instance to Judgment falling QUICKLY, notice each verse you cited reeks of Judgment. 

Rev. 2:5 says REMEMBER from where you have FALLEN and REPENT !! Or else I will [my Judgment will fall] come quickly...this means LIFE IS SHORT, you die and then the Judgment comes as if its TOMORROW, not that Jesus was coming quickly per se, and I don't think Jesus tries to hoodwink us, hes saying His JUDGMENT will be upon us before we know it. Whats the saying ? Our lives are like the blink of an eye/vapor.

James 4:14 ESV 

Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.

Rev. 22:12 says I come quickly and my REWARDS {Judgments} are with me. 

So the context in these verses you cited are referring to JUDGMENT coming Quickly, and that is true, our lives are but vapors on this earth, God's Judgment will be upon us before we know it, thus Jesus' warning to hold fast to the CROWNS we have in Jesus Christ. 

But Rev. 1:1 is speaking about coming in an actual FAST MANNER, when Jesus returns, that is why the Greek word EN is used along with TACHOS, because it points to a FUTURE POINT IN TIME when Jesus will be sent by the Father, and at that time he will indeed come IN HASTE. 

So I agree, words don't always mean the same thing, we have to look at the CONTEXT they are used in. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

23 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I rewrote it, I was in a hurry, but it makes perfect sense. But the stiff necked will not heed instruction God says. 

And I shant try to prove you wrong again as per what it means, I already did it once.

The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION, and shes still on earth, so you are all over the place man. 

Israel REPENTS during the 70th week.

All this meant nothing via YOUR CONTEXT because you have everything backwards, so there is no use replying to this portion.

So you can't understand plain writing ? Its means IN HASTE........He {Jesus} will come FAST/SPEEDILY/In Haste when he comes......NOT SOON. 

I'm not going to waste my time with people who get their doctrine from the internet or from the mouth of dispensationalist which is a cult that took off about 200 years ago. 

Have a nice day.

JESUS PLUS NOTHING.jpg

Edited by Gentle-Warrior
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

I'm not going to waste my time with people who get their doctrine from the internet or from the mouth of dispensationalist which is a cult that took off about 200 years ago. 

Have a nice day.

JESUS PLUS NOTHING.jpg

You haven't a CLUE.......I write blogs with more info on them than you have ever seen {apparently} and you think I get my info from other men on the internet, which proves you don't know anything about me because I confess on here that what held me back from the Knowledge of God via my calling, PROPHECY, was heeding men's traditions instead of asking God. So everything you see written by me, comes from me basically, except a few things I agree with like the 7 Feasts etc. etc. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 12/5/2019 at 5:17 AM, R. Hartono said:

In Aug or Sept ? 2012 i had a dream of seeing Pope Benedict was eating from a bowl, God then let me had a look into the bowl, it was just very few scraps of food remaining, then in early 2013 Benedict immediately resigned.

In February 2013 while i was watching TV i suddenly saw a man appeared in front of me and then immediately disappeared again twice, he was in religious attribute, i didnt know who that was. When the new Pope was elected in March 2013 God reminded me of the vision and i recognized him, this below picture is the same with his appearance in the vision.

I dont know what will become of this man, but some people assume him as the 8th king of Revelation. Just sharing.

I dont mind if people think this is only an illusion.

https://www.worldslastchance.com/end-time-prophecy/revelation-17-prophecy-of-the-seven-kings-8th-king-identified.html

This is parallel with the prophecy of St.Maleachy regarding Peter the Roman.

We dont really have much time remains, do we ? As in the days of Noah, nobody really cares.

pope-francis-600.jpg

8th.jpg

(Humanity will Pass away like nothing more then dirt in an instant 2061 A.D. Halley's Comet)

(Which is the best way to go......and......will be completely sure after 12/22/2019 Solstice)

(after that, humanity will continue as it is until it passes away) (dead or alive)

Chronological Order:

1. Melchisedec (an Angel viewed as Jesus)

2. Joseph in Egypt

3. Joseph the Father of Jesus at Birth

4. Joseph the Richman at Jesus Death

5. Joseph in Revelation

6. Emmanuel (Matthew 1:23) (an Angel viewed as Jesus)

7. Prophecy of Joseph (Ezekiel 37:19)

8. Joseph the "Two Witnesses" (replaced or voiced Jesus) (Act 1:23)

REVELATION 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

REVELATION 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Order the Book of Revelation Refers too:

1. Prophecy of Joseph (Ezekiel 37:19)

2. Joseph in Egypt

3. Joseph the Father of Jesus at Birth

4. Joseph the Richman at Jesus Death

5. Joseph in Revelation

6. Joseph the "Two Witnesses" (replaced or voiced Jesus) (Act 1:23)

7. Melchisedec (an Angel viewed as Jesus)

8. Emmanuel (Matthew 1:23) (an Angel viewed as Jesus)

(The Prophecy of Joseph beings when God began to gather the hebrews, and that ended when they became the global economy ............ they invalidated the testimony of the "two witnesses" (that is perfectly okay), humanity will pass away like that................Now the other two attributed to Joseph are God and his Angels, not Jesus specifically, but they are voiced like jesus.)

(this generation of man, this earth and creation passes away empty handed no judgment or anything it dies without knowing anything, no signs and no judgment)

Edited by helonomer

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

Excluding the pocket kings, the eight kings are Rome's emperors.

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

Maleachi prophesied that Peter the roman will lead the sheeps in many Tribulations which speaks of the great Tribulation, Pope is now 84 years old, he has to go thru the 7 years tribulation, how old could he lives ? We barely hv time remains.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  271
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 12/6/2019 at 7:15 PM, Revelation Man said:

An AGREEMENT between Europe and the MANY that make up the Mediterranean Sea Region that Europe currently doesn't own. This is the European Neighborhood Policy {See Wikiperdia} where the E.U. currently has "Agreements"  with these countries which include Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, and they just so happen to be "7 year agreements". 

I prefer to think that the 10 December 2018 burnt offering the False Jews did on the new altar in Jerusalem marked the start of the 7 year Tribulation.

In Acts 7 Stephen revealed the Jews are actually Canaanite-Muslims who worship Baal-Moloch under the flag of Remphan.

This COVID is killing over 10% in Italy which is obviously the seat of the Scarlet Whore of Babylon while in China it is claimed to be fading away.

SARS was a deadly disease that came and no trace has been seen since 2004?

Does GOD have to spell it out in mile high letters actoss the sky?

2 hours ago, XRose said:

The 70th week troubles can't start until the Church is Raptured.

The Jews come from the tribe of Judah, Ezekiel 37 talks about the TWO STICKS becoming ONE STICK. There were never any lost tribes, all SEED from every tribe were still in Jerusalem when the Northern Kingdoms were toted off, but Judah was dominate in the culture, of course. Thus after the Diaspora, when the "Jews" returned to Israel, they were known as Jews, even though they were from every tribe,TWO STICKS become ONE Nation.

The Harlot = All False Religions of ALL TIME, nothing more, nothing less.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/29/2019 at 11:26 PM, Babbler said:

Excluding the pocket kings, the eight kings are Rome's emperors.

Kings of the Roman kingdom.

Julius Caesar

Augustus Caesar

Tiberius

Caligula

Claudius

Nero

end times little horn person - king 7

end times the beast  -   king 8  which has the mouth like a lion, on the mortally wound come back to life head, former king 7

Edited by douggg