R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

In Aug or Sept ? 2012 i had a dream of seeing Pope Benedict was eating from a bowl, God then let me had a look into the bowl, it was just very few scraps of food remaining, then in early 2013 Benedict immediately resigned.

In February 2013 while i was watching TV i suddenly saw a man appeared in front of me and then immediately disappeared again twice, he was in religious attribute, i didnt know who that was. When the new Pope was elected in March 2013 God reminded me of the vision and i recognized him, this below picture is the same with his appearance in the vision.

Didnt God know it already before it happened and He need to let us know.

I dont know what will become of this man, but some people assume him as the 8th king of Revelation. Just sharing.

I dont mind if people think this is only an illusion.

https://www.worldslastchance.com/end-time-prophecy/revelation-17-prophecy-of-the-seven-kings-8th-king-identified.html

This is parallel with the prophecy of St.Maleachy regarding Peter the Roman.

We dont really have much time remains, do we ? As in the days of Noah, nobody really cares.

8thof7.jpg

8th.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I find this interesting, but have no conviction one way or another.

Do you have more to say about it?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Alive said:

I find this interesting, but have no conviction one way or another.

Do you have more to say about it?

The one who is identified as an 8th king in Revelation 17:11 is the beast, an evil spirit being, not a human.  He comes up out of the abyss which is a place of restraint for evil spirit beings.  That beast spawned the global government of the feet of iron and clay (Daniel 2), the U.N. to be used as a platform for the globalist agenda.  Since there is no authoritative "kingship" in the U.N. the beast is considered its ruler, an 8th king.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

The one who is identified as an 8th king in Revelation 17:11 is the beast, an evil spirit being, not a human.  He comes up out of the abyss which is a place of restraint for evil spirit beings.  That beast spawned the global government of the feet of iron and clay (Daniel 2), the U.N. to be used as a platform for the globalist agenda.  Since there is no authoritative "kingship" in the U.N. the beast is considered its ruler, an 8th king.

Hi LD,

I believe that the beast has a 3-part nature, with an evil spirit, demonic being, an Archon....being only one aspect. We see this in Rev 17:8..."The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction"

The beast is also a political empire....""The four beasts are four kingdoms that shall arise up on the earth"....Dan 7:17

The beast is also an earthly king, a human ruler, antichrist....""I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns.....the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings".......Rev 17:3. 9-10

So, we can see that the Beast is at once.....1) a spiritual demonic being, an Archon........2) a political empire..........3) a human ruler, antichrist.

When scripture refers to "the beast", it can be referring to any one aspect or all three aspects at one time.

55 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi LD,

I believe that the beast has a 3-part nature, with an evil spirit, demonic being, an Archon....being only one aspect. We see this in Rev 17:8..."The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction"

The beast is also a political empire....""The four beasts are four kingdoms that shall arise up on the earth"....Dan 7:17

The beast is also an earthly king, a human ruler, antichrist....""I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns.....the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings".......Rev 17:3. 9-10

So, we can see that the Beast is at once.....1) a spiritual demonic being, an Archon........2) a political empire..........3) a human ruler, antichrist.

When scripture refers to "the beast", it can be referring to any one aspect or all three aspects at one time.

Hey Joe.

There is a dynamic between the supernatural and the natural that is a cause and effect kind of thing.  It can be seen in Daniel 10 with the reference to the prince of Persian and the prince of Greece who are spirit beings.  Those princes caused their respective empires to come into existence, the second and third beasts of Daniel 7.  The beast of Rev 17 is the fourth beast of Daniel 7. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 12/5/2019 at 7:55 AM, Last Daze said:

I agree it is a Demon.........his name is Apollyon. He was over all the Beasts of the Mediterranean Sea Region. That's why Jews called him the Destroyer, it seems his A-1 job was to Destroy Israel/Jews.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:11 AM, Last Daze said:

There is a dynamic between the supernatural and the natural that is a cause and effect kind of thing.  It can be seen in Daniel 10 with the reference to the prince of Persian and the prince of Greece who are spirit beings.  Those princes caused their respective empires to come into existence, the second and third beasts of Daniel 7.  The beast of Rev 17 is the fourth beast of Daniel 7. 

I don' think he is the Fourth Beast however, that was Rome.

Just like Satan is a Beast/Dragon Power he is not one of the heads, he is OVER the 7 Heads thus the Crowns in Rev. 12 are on the 7 heads showing he is over every kingdom in this evil world. The Anti-Christ CROWNS are on the 10 Horns/Kings, showing he is one of the Heads but over the 10 Kings which create the last Beast System/Head.

Apollyon is an 8th but is of the 7......not of 8 but of 7, he is an 8th signifies he is the King of the Bottomless Pit. That's all. Thus NO CROWNS via this worlds Beast is shown in Rev. 17, hes not over Satan and hes not Human, his only Crown/Kingdom is not of this world, thus no crowns are shown. 

Edited by Revelation Man

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I don' think he is the Fourth Beast however, that was Rome.

Then do you see the beast with 10 horns in Daniel 7, the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in Rev 13 and the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in Rev 17 all as different entities?  14 heads (7 x 2) and 30 horns (10 x 3)?

I can agree that the fourth beast of Daniel 7 spawned the Roman Empire.  I think he was cast into the abyss in the first century and kept there until the gospel was preached around the world and then he was released to do his thing.  That's why the fourth kingdom in Daniel 2 is seen as two things, legs of iron (Rome), and feet of iron and clay (U.N./Globalism).  They are considered to be a fourth kingdom, not a fourth and fifth kingdom because they both have the same origin, they were both spawned from the same beast.  Concerning the heads of the dragon, they are the 6th and 7th heads.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 12/6/2019 at 8:17 AM, Last Daze said:

Then do you see the beast with 10 horns in Daniel 7, the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in Rev 13 and the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in Rev 17 all as different entities?  14 heads (7 x 2) and 30 horns (10 x 3)?

I can agree that the fourth beast of Daniel 7 spawned the Roman Empire.  I think he was cast into the abyss in the first century and kept there until the gospel was preached around the world and then he was released to do his thing.  That's why the fourth kingdom in Daniel 2 is seen as two things, legs of iron (Rome), and feet of iron and clay (U.N./Globalism).  They are considered to be a fourth kingdom, not a fourth and fifth kingdom because they both have the same origin, they were both spawned from the same beast.  Concerning the heads of the dragon, they are the 6th and 7th heads.

They are only called a Fourth Beast, AND then the Little Horn who arises out of the Fourth Beast. So God, giving us riddles that we can't figure out until the end times {which seemed to be His desire} gives us riddles we can only unravel when the end times are upon us {now} where we can see the whole jigsaw almost complete. The last Beast is a Man. Daniel 7:11 tells us that, the BEASTS BODY is destroyed and cast into hell. Rev. 19:20 tells us the Beast is cast into hell. Rev. 17 REDUCES the Beast Kingdoms {not many see this} to Kings who have FALLEN. The whole reason God does this is to show us there are 7 Mountains {Rulers who ARISE} and 7 Kings who FALL.............He wants us to know the last Beast is a MAN........Who is the ONLY BEAST of all 7 who both ARISES & FALLS as the Beast, thus he never passes his Kingdom on, thus its not a Kingdom but a MAN/Beast or the Little Horn.

The Beasts of Daniel, the Beast of Rev. 12, 13 and 17 are ALL THE SAME, its just who is being pointed out as the Power over these areas that are different. In Rev. 12 Satan is SPOTLIGHTED, as a Power over this region, in that he is over every region on earth, remember Luke 4 ? He told Jesus ALL THESE Kingdoms have been given unto me to do as I will with !! So he is the head, thus the Crowns are on the 7 Heads but that is just the Mediterranean Sea Region, hes over all areas on earth, but the Beast is all about the Mediterranean Sea Region. 

The Rev. 13 Beast is the Little Horn/Anti-Christ/Beast, he is over the 10 Kings he arises amongst in Daniel. That is why its just 10 Horns that is mentioned in Rev. 13, the Little Horn is one of the 7 Heads, the Last Beast Head. Thus the Crowns are on the 10 Horns/Kings. Its the same Beast, its Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome AND the Little Horn and his 10 Kings. Its never changed. We are not told of Egypt and Assyria either as per being "NUMBERED" in Daniel, and the Little Horn is not given a number either, but he is the Last Beast who arises with 10 Kings, hes called the 7th Beast Head in Revelation, we know that because the 11th Little Horn is NEVER MENTIONED but he is stated as being of the 7 Heads and 10 Kings so he has to be the 7th Head !! Thus his Crowns are on the 10 Horns.

As per Apollyon was cast into hell during the Church Age, but he will not be released until the 1st Woe.

I put this on another site recently, it seems to help me explain who the Little Horn is and why he is said to ARISE out of the Fourth Beast.

An AGREEMENT between Europe and the MANY that make up the Mediterranean Sea Region that Europe currently doesn't own. This is the European Neighborhood Policy {See Wikiperdia} where the E.U. currently has "Agreements"  with these countries which include Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, and they just so happen to be "7 year agreements". 

This is the Fourth Beast below {Roman Empire}

317001_c9ea6f04510048de19880f8ab081ca40.gif.3061fb4dda6398d225afc96cfe792dec.gif

This is the current European Union Below:

317002_1e12f046a3a59c6400a786151d552a3d.jpg.04ce7a72f09e57c49093b2c051dda595.jpg

This BELOW will be the E.U. once they have Conquered THE MANY they currently have 7 year Agreements with via the European Neighborhood Policy {ENP}. It now looks like a "CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK" doesn't it ? Like a mans son who looks identical to his father !! Thus the Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beast, it doesn't mean he arises from Rome, or Europe per se as I once though it meant, it means it looks EXACTLY LIKE the Fourth Beast looked, but the Little Horn himself is born in Greece {which is in the E.U. of course}. If the Land Mass of the Anti-Christ/Little Horn would have looked EXACTLY LIKE the 2nd Beast the Little Horn would have been said to have arisen out of the 2nd Beast, not the Fourth Beast !! The Little Horn Beast is a MAN that is why Daniel 7:11 says his BODY is DESTROYED and the BEAST is then CAST into HELL.

The European Union with the MANY added in.

317004_671000413589ff24825eda59f3f1960a.png.3880d0b6bbc201a8bac5ef38f576dd99.png

Notice how the Fourth Beast suddenly has a "SON" that looks just like "him" at the bottom ? God is so intelligent we can't comprehend His riddles, but He chooses to reveal them to foolish men who humble themselves before the Almighty God. {Especially in these end times}.

The Pharisees were too learned to hear the gems of Jesus. The Disciples heard and understood. How much from God do we miss for the NOISES ? There were two Mary's at a certain feast, one attended the people and Jesus, slaving to serve them, she asked why the other Mary wasn't helping and Jesus basically told her this, Mary {#2} has chosen that GOOD THING, to listen or to hear what Jesus was saying. Let us not miss what God is telling us. I missed them for far too many years, its time for us to hear what God is telling us. The last days are upon us, its a matter of years, not Centuries.

I think the Last Beast is a MAN......He arises out of the Fourth Beast means he arises from the E.U. and that Kingdom is HIS TYPE just like Antiochus is his TYPE just like Jason is the False Prophets TYPE. We are given these clues to make it obvious for us in these end times. 

OK this fixed my pics, how that Auburn joke pic got in there I have no clue, I guess I clicked on the wrong pic.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

Along the same lines, I find the St. Malachy prophecies very interesting and extremely accurate. I can't say if they were in anyway inspired though. Statistically speaking though, it's amazing.

Another thing I find intriguing and very unusual. Pope Benedict was the first Pope to resign the office in what, 800 years? An elected Pope is automatically expected to die in office and not resign. Many questions surround this Pope Francis, and even if he was legally elected. A fellow whom wrote a book named Tom Horn, predicted Pope Benedict's resignation to the day, months before it actually occurred. To my knowledge, he has not as of yet divulged whom or where he obtained this information?

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

On 12/5/2019 at 8:55 PM, Last Daze said:

Imho no devil can bring a peace deal in Israel, the beast will possess him after the two witness are killed and he will declare himself as God.

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,