• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/7/2019 at 8:35 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Pope Benedict was the first Pope to resign the office in what, 800 years? An elected Pope is automatically expected to die in office and not resign. Many questions surround this Pope Francis, and even if he was legally elected. A fellow whom wrote a book named Tom Horn, predicted Pope Benedict's resignation to the day, months before it actually occurred. To my knowledge, he has not as of yet divulged whom or where he obtained this information?

Who is that Tom Horn ?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

Imho no devil can bring a peace deal in Israel, the beast will possess him after the two witness are killed and he will declare himself as God.

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,

The word BEAST only Denotes Animal like CONTROL over a "Prey" so to speak. A Lion BEASTS over a Warthog a Leopard Beasts over an Antelope etc. So these Beasts are different and varied entities, as depicted/denoted in each chapter. The Beast of Rev. 12 is the Dragon Satan, his BEAST LIKE POWER is denoted, the Mediterranean Sea Region is his "Prey" so to speak. In Rev. 13 the Beast is a MAN.......He is over 10 Kings and over the Mediterranean Sea Region also as the Human conqueror. Just like the Dragon used King Herod to try and kill Baby Jesus {See Rev. 12:1-5.} 

Rev. 17 is a Demon Beast named Apollyon, he was placed over the Region by Satan. Hes the Scarlet Colored Beast. 

Of course the Demons can't make agreements nor Conquer. But they rule humans hearts who do. Thus the Dragon and Apollyon rule the region, and the Little Horn/A.C. Conquers the region and makes the agreements. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

On 12/6/2019 at 1:15 PM, Revelation Man said:

The Beasts of Daniel, the Beast of Rev. 12, 13 and 17 are ALL THE SAME, its just who is being pointed out as the Power over these areas that are different. In Rev. 12 Satan is SPOTLIGHTED, as a Power over this region, in that he is over every region on earth, remember Luke 4 ?

Thanks for the reply.  When it comes to the crowns of Rev 12 and 13, I see it more as a hierarchical thing than a point of emphasis thing.  Satan's throne is represented in the 7 heads/kingdoms.  He gives his power, throne and great authority to the beast so they can't be the same entity.  That transfer of Satan's throne is why the beast who doesn't have 7 heads in Daniel 7 appears with 7 heads in Rev 13. 

The beast's throne is over the 10 horns.  They are subservient to him in their pushing of the globalist agenda.  Satan is over the beast who is over the 10 horns.

I do agree that the depiction of the beast in Rev 17 without any crowns is due to what is being spotlighted.  The emphasis is not hierarchy, but rather how the harlot is piggy-backing the globalist agenda of the beast.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Imho no devil can bring a peace deal in Israel, the beast will possess him after the two witness are killed and he will declare himself as God.

Deception is their forte.  The man of sin comes with all the deception of wickedness.  All.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Who is that Tom Horn ?

He wrote the book, "Exo-Vaticana' along with the late Cris Putnam. You can easily find him by Googling his name. Well researched and documented book. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

On 12/6/2019 at 11:05 AM, Revelation Man said:

How do I edit this out ? Good Grief I was clicking on the Roman Empire Map and instead clicked this LOL.

Just left click, and highlight the entire pic, once it is highlighted hit the delete key.  The pic should disappear from your post. 

9 minutes ago, appy said:

Just left click, and highlight the entire pic, once it is highlighted hit the delete key.  The pic should disappear from your post. 

It didn't work, as long as the files below can't be removed it keeps posting. Thanks anyway. Its in the past now anyway, no one will look back at the first page too much. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Revelation Man said:

It didn't work, as long as the files below can't be removed it keeps posting. Thanks anyway. Its in the past now anyway, no one will look back at the first page too much. 

I'll let the forum mods know ok.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/8/2019 at 9:01 AM, Last Daze said:

Thanks for the reply.  When it comes to the crowns of Rev 12 and 13, I see it more as a hierarchical thing than a point of emphasis thing.  Satan's throne is represented in the 7 heads/kingdoms.  He gives his power, throne and great authority to the beast so they can't be the same entity.  That transfer of Satan's throne is why the beast who doesn't have 7 heads in Daniel 7 appears with 7 heads in Rev 13. 

The beast's throne is over the 10 horns.  They are subservient to him in their pushing of the globalist agenda.  Satan is over the beast who is over the 10 horns.

I do agree that the depiction of the beast in Rev 17 without any crowns is due to what is being spotlighted.  The emphasis is not hierarchy, but rather how the harlot is piggy-backing the globalist agenda of the beast.

I redid my other post, the Beast of Rev. 13 has the Crowns on the 10 Kings not the 7 Heads, just a slip up by me. They aren't the same entity, they are over the same region, which the 7 Heads and 10 Horns stands for. In other words lets just use Checkers, for every Nation if we set aside a Checker until we got 7 Checkers, that would just mean they represented 7 Kingdoms at various times, not all at the same time.

One Checker represents Egypt, another Babylon, another Rome another the coming Anti-Christ. 

The 7 Headed Beast can only be John looking back through history, because during his time there was only 6, counting Rome. In Daniels time he knew of Babylon and WAS TOLD about the coming Kingdoms of Persia, Greece, Rome AND the Man....Little Horn who arises with 10 Kings. Its 7 different Phases of Kingdoms that Beast over Israel AND the Mediterranean Sea Region, the Ottoman Empire is not included because there was no Israel and there was no Destroyer, he was n the Pit. That's why British rule also was not a Beast Kingdom. The bible is all about Israel, and they were as Dead Men's Bones up until 1948.

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I redid my other post, the Beast of Rev. 13 has the Crowns on the 10 Kings not the 7 Heads, just a slip up by me. They aren't the same entity, they are over the same region, which the 7 Heads and 10 Horns stands for. In other words lets just use paper Checkers, for every Nation if we set aside a Checker until we got 7 Checkers, that would just mean they represented 7 Kingdoms at various times, not all at the same time.

1 Checker represents Egypt, another Babylon, another Rome another the coming Anti-Christ. 

The 7 Headed Beast can only be John looking back through history, because during his time there was only 6, counting Rome. In Daniel time he knew of Babylon and WAS TOLD about the coming Kingdoms of Persia, Greece, Rome AND the Man....Little Horn who arises with 10 Kings. Its 7 different Phases of Kingdoms that Beast over Israel AND the Mediterranean Sea Region, the Ottoman Empire is not included because there was no Israel and there was no Destroyer, he was n the Pit. That's why British rule also was not a Beast Kingdom. The bible is all about Israel, and they were as Dead Men's Bones.

I can agree with that.  It all has to do with Satan attempting to thwart God's plan.  In Genesis 3 we read about the seed of the woman bruising his head.  So what did Satan do?  He attempted to corrupt the seed of the woman with evil angels.  After the flood, it was revealed that through Abraham's seed that the nations would be blessed through the line of Jacob.  So, Satan seeks to dominate the sons of Israel through Egypt and Assyria.  When it's revealed that the Savior would come through the tribe of Judah, Babylon breached Jerusalem, destroyed the temple, and occupied the land.  The succession of occupiers would continue with Persia, Greece, and Rome who Satan had on the ready to destroy the Savior once He was born.  He failed and Jesus was given all authority in heaven and on earth.  Satan's only chance to thwart God's plan now is to make it impossible to fulfill those prophecies that concern Israel which is why he will be so intent on destroying her.  He will use the man of sin to attempt to accomplish that.  He will fail.