• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I can agree with that.  It all has to do with Satan attempting to thwart God's plan.  In Genesis 3 we read about the seed of the woman bruising his head.  So what did Satan do?  He attempted to corrupt the seed of the woman with evil angels.  After the flood, it was revealed that through Abraham's seed that the nations would be blessed through the line of Jacob.  So, Satan seeks to dominate the sons of Israel through Egypt and Assyria.  When it's revealed that the Savior would come through the tribe of Judah, Babylon breached Jerusalem, destroyed the temple, and occupied the land.  The succession of occupiers would continue with Persia, Greece, and Rome who Satan had on the ready to destroy the Savior once He was born.  He failed and Jesus was given all authority in heaven and on earth.  Satan's only chance to thwart God's plan now is to make it impossible to fulfill those prophecies that concern Israel which is why he will be so intent on destroying her.  He will use the man of sin to attempt to accomplish that.  He will fail.

Correct, with one caveat, Satan also attempted to mimic the coming Messianic story with Mystery Babylonian type religions. They all have a Sun god, Moon goddess and a son that supposedly dies and is resurrected. Then Satan uses this to confuse the masses later on, insinuating that Christianity copied these other religions etc. etc. All of the Egyptian, Greece and Roman gods are one and the same in essence.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 12/5/2019 at 3:17 AM, R. Hartono said:

In Aug or Sept ? 2012 i had a dream of seeing Pope Benedict was eating from a bowl, God then let me had a look into the bowl, it was just some scrap of food remaining, then in early 2013 Benedict immediately resigned.

In February 2013 while i was watching TV i suddenly saw a man appeared in front of me and then immediately disappeared again twice, he was in religious attribute, i didnt know who that was. When the new Pope was elected in March 2013 God reminded me of the vision and i recognized him, this below picture is the same with his appearance in the vision.

I dont know what will become of this man, but some people assume him as the 8th king of Revelation. Just sharing.

I dont mind if people think this is only an illusion.

https://www.worldslastchance.com/end-time-prophecy/revelation-17-prophecy-of-the-seven-kings-8th-king-identified.html

This is parallel with the prophecy of St.Maleachy regarding Peter the Roman.

We dont really have much time remains, do we ? As in the days of Noah, nobody really cares.

pope-francis-600.jpg

8th.jpg

Totally ridiculous. The book of Revelation is not about the Pope or some sort of sinister idiot that most Christians are waiting for. The book of Revelation was strictly written for the 7 churches of Asia Minor. Nothing spooky about that. Revelation is a book that deals with the judgment of harlot Israel and all the false Jews that rejected the Lord; it is about the end of the old covenant, and the supremacy of Christ over all creation. 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING.jpg

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

19 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Totally ridiculous. The book of Revelation is not about the Pope or some sort of sinister idiot that most Christians are waiting for. The book of Revelation was strictly written for the 7 churches of Asia Minor. Nothing spooky about that. Revelation is a book that deals with the judgment of harlot Israel and all the false Jews that rejected the Lord; it is about the end of the old covenant, and the supremacy of Christ over all creation. 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING.jpg

You do the same thing he does brother, just on the other extreme. He sees the RCC/Pope, and that is a head fake by Satan. But so is Israel being the Harlot. Go read Rev. 16:19, it tells us plainly what Babylon is, because it says that God sees those Jesus defeats as Babylon the Great. Who did he defeat then ? Well the 6th Vial tells us, the THREE DEMON FROGS gather the Kings of the......WHOLE WORLD......to battle against God. But that just means that the Babylon reference means the Whole World under Satan's Rule, that is not THE HARLOT, so who is she ?

Hint, she is KILLED OFF in Rev. 17:16, the Kings HATE HER, but in Rev. 18 the Kings cry and lament when Babylon {WORLD} is destroyed.

Harlots of old wore a Headband/Name on their heads to identify them to their customers. So Mystery {COMMA}, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots and Abominations of all the Earth IDENTIFY HER !! 

She is ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time. She is the Mystery Religions of Babylon, Greece, Rome etc. etc. she is Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Witchcraft etc.

Her Mystery Religions went underground when Shem killed Nimrod. She was at her Zenith in Babylon, Semiramis was the Mother of False Religions and of course God sees ALL FALSE Religions, gods as an Abomination, as we see in Leviticus.

Those are NAME TAGS identifying who she is. 

Israel is not the Harlot, nor is the RCC. You both are being faked out. Follow the FACTS !!

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You do the same thing he does brother, just on the other extreme. He sees the RCC/Pope, and that is a head fake by Satan. Bit so is Israel being the Harlot. Go read Rev. 16:19, it tells us plainly what Babylon is, because it says that God sees those Jesus defeats as Babylon the Great. Who did he defeat then ? Well the 6th Vial tells us, the THREE DEMON FROGS gather the Kings of the......WHOLE WORLD......to battle against God. But that just means that the Babylon reference means the Whole World under Satan's Rule, that is not THE HARLOT, so who is she ?

Hint, she is KILLED OFF in Rev. 17:16, the Kings HATE HER, bit in Rev. 18 the Kings cry and lament when Babylon {WORLD} is destroyed.

Harlots of old wore a Headband/Name on their heads to identify them to their customers. So Mystery {COMMA}, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots and Abominations of all the Earth IDENTIFY HER !! 

She is ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time. She is the Mystery Religions of Babylon, Greece, Rome etc. etc. she is Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Witchcraft etc.

Her Mystery Religions went underground when Shem killed Nimrod. She was at her Zenith in Babylon, Semiramis was the Mother of False Religions and of course God sees ALL FALSE Religions, gods as an Abomination, as we see in Leviticus.

Israel is not the Harlot, nor is the RCC. You both are being faked out. Follow the FACTS !!

Could you expand on this? Does the AC character connect with Mystery Babylon?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

11 minutes ago, Alive said:

The Whore is all the false religions out there. A Point I agree with R.M. On. (WOW!). That includes false Judaism, and false Christianity. A point which I Think R.M. Agrees with me on as well. 

He Does not agree with How they Got there though. In Rev. 12, 2 women go in the wilderness, One is Israel who flees, and one is The church who Flies. Both are Judged, and emerge from Wilderness. The Church is judged and the remnant is raptured, Israel is judged and the remnant becomes the nation in the Kingdom, All who fail the Judgment become part of the Whore who emerges from the wilderness riding on the back of the beast from the bottomless pit. The AC time to rule is over when this occurs, and the Beast from the Bottomless pit and the 10 kings will rule for 1 hour and execute judgment upon the Whore. The AC, and the Beast from the bottomless pit are not the same. Neither is the beast or rev.13 the same as the beast from the bottomless pit. One rises out of the sea, the other from the bottomless pit. One Is described as a leopard, and feet of a bear and mouth of a lion etc. while the other is described as the scarlet beast. One is a Man of sin empowered by Satan, the other is a fallen angel chained in the bottomless pit. One cannot kill the two witnesses, because no man is given that power, and the beast that ascends out of the Bottomless pit does kill the two witnesses, therefore he is no man.

Bear all of this in mind, Because many try to make the characteristics of the beast of rev. 17 the characteristics of the Antichrist Beast of Rev. 13. Which is to make a mistake.   

5 hours ago, Alive said:

Well, there really is no Mystery Babylon. Its Mystery {COMMA}, Babylon The Great etc. all four name tags. In verse 7 the angel tells us I WILL TELL you the Mystery, so it has not been a Mystery for a long time in reality.

Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Yes, the Anti-Christ is over the 10 Kings, and Babylon is Satan's Dark Kingdom on this Earth. But the Harlot is not Babylon, think of Babylon as we think of the Statue of Gold, Silver, Bronze and Iron/Clay. Its Governments under Satan. The Harlot RIDES the [Gov.] Beast. So the Harlot is All False Religion of all time, she is co-mingled with the likes of Babylon, Rome and Greece in that they all had these false gods. 

The key here is Rev. 17:16, the kings {in league with the Beast} kill off the Harlot {False Religion} because there is now no place for her, this Anti-Christ wants to be Worshiped as the only god, meaning he has to destroy Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and all religions, in order to get the adoration/worship of all the world. So yes, the Anti-Christ will be the Last Beast/King/7th Head and will lead the Governments against God in the battle of Armageddon. And he also Destroys the Harlot. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

5 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Well, there really is no Mystery Babylon. Its Mystery {COMMA}, Babylon The Great etc. all four name tags. In verse 7 the angel tells us I WILL TELL you the Mystery, so it has not been a Mystery for a long time in reality.

Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Yes, the Anti-Christ is over the 10 Kings, and Babylon is Satan's Dark Kingdom on this Earth. But the Harlot is not Babylon, think of Babylon as we think of the Statue of Gold, Silver, Bronze and Iron/Clay. Its Governments under Satan. The Harlot RIDES the [Gov.] Beast. So the Harlot is All False Religion of all time, she is co-mingled with the likes of Babylon, Rome and Greece in they all had these false gods. 

The key here is Rev. 17:16, the kings {in league with the Beast} kill off the Harlot {False Religion} because there is now no place for her, this Anti-Christ wants to be Worshiped as the only god, meaning he has to destroy Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and all religions, in order to get the adoration/worship of all the world. So yes, the Anti-Christ will be the Last Beast/King/7th Head and will lead the Governments against God in the battle of Armageddon. And he also Destroys the Harlot. 

Thanks for responding to my question.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

18 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You do the same thing he does brother, just on the other extreme. He sees the RCC/Pope, and that is a head fake by Satan. But so is Israel being the Harlot. Go read Rev. 16:19, it tells us plainly what Babylon is, because it says that God sees those Jesus defeats as Babylon the Great. Who did he defeat then ? Well the 6th Vial tells us, the THREE DEMON FROGS gather the Kings of the......WHOLE WORLD......to battle against God. But that just means that the Babylon reference means the Whole World under Satan's Rule, that is not THE HARLOT, so who is she ?

Hint, she is KILLED OFF in Rev. 17:16, the Kings HATE HER, but in Rev. 18 the Kings cry and lament when Babylon {WORLD} is destroyed.

There is no extreme views from my part. Actually, I believe I have an understanding of the scriptures which makes a lot more sense than most because is 100% Christ centered and Christ glorifying.  I don't go for what's popular or worse, just because 90% of the church believes God is a God of the future and will accomplish what He hasn't accomplished yet. 

I believe that the Lord accomplished all things just as the OT prophesied and now, (not in the future), He sits on the throne of Glory as the final and eternal descendant of David the king. 

One last note, you cannot isolate one verse of Revelation and give it your own personal meaning. Chapters and verses are not inspired. Chapters were created in 1,100 AD while verses came about 300 years thereafter. Chapters and verses are helpful in finding passages in the Bible, but such divisions have often obscured the meaning of Scripture by breaking sentences in the middle or by separating thoughts that should be joined together.

If you want to learn what Revelation means or at least have a better understanding, you need to read the book about 100 times and get a picture in your head as to why it was written to seven churches of the first century, look at the history of those days and try to understand what the churches understood as the prophecies were given to them in picture language. 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING.jpg

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

5 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

There is no extreme views from my part. Actually, I believe I have an understanding of the scriptures which makes a lot more sense than most because is 100% Christ centered and Christ glorifying.  I don't go for what's popular or worse, just because 90% of the church believes God is a God of the future and will accomplish what He hasn't accomplished yet. 

I believe that the Lord accomplished all things just as the OT prophesied and now, (not in the future), He sits on the throne of Glory as the final and eternal descendant of David the king. 

One last note, you cannot isolate one verse of Revelation and give it your own personal meaning. Chapters and verses are not inspired. Chapters were created in 1,100 AD while verses came about 300 years thereafter. Chapters and verses are helpful in finding passages in the Bible, but such divisions have often obscured the meaning of Scripture by breaking sentences in the middle or by separating thoughts that should be joined together.

If you want to learn what Revelation means or at least have a better understanding, you need to read the book about 100 times and get a picture in your head as to why it was written to seven churches of the first century, look at the history of those days and try to understand what the churches understood as the prophecies were given to them in picture language. 

JESUS PLUS NOTHING.jpg

No, you/we need to ask God to show you/us what it means. That is how I came to understand the book of Revelation in full. I asked God, after being called to Prophecy, why after 25 or so years I was in a rut, why there was 100's of understanding to what Babylon is, the 144,000 is, the Harlot is etc. etc. and  I got this, "You guys already know everything Ron".

DO YOU GET THAT ? God was saying that the reason we don't understand Prophecy/Revelation is because we defer to MEN, just like the Pharisees did when Jesus was alive, they deferred to "MEN'S TRADITIONS" Jesus said. We do the same with Prophecy/Revelation/Daniel because as young Christians we see these things as over our heads, so we heed MEN'S THOUGHTS and we take on these traditions over time and we NEVER DO THE SIMPLE THING, we never Ask God to show us!! We asked God when reading the Gospels to show us His truths, but we lean on MEN when we are young Christians via Prophetic things, the book of Revelation etc. etc.  So we latch onto Men's Understandings and its hard for God to overcome these traditions so to speak.

So I started over, forgot everything I had taken in, as I read the book of Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel etc. I asked God to show me and guess what, it works!

The Book of Revelation's Chronological Order........

Rev. 1 is the things John has seen {Jesus Glorified}

Rev. 2 and 3 are the things which ARE {Church Age}

Everything after Rev. 4:1 {Rapture} is the things which are {HEREAFTER}

Rev. 4 and 5 is the Church in heaven AFTER the Rapture and BEFORE the Seals are opened, the 24 Elders have all the gifts promised to the Churches in Rev. 2 and 3, the Crowns, Thrones etc. etc.

Rev. 6, 7, 8, 9, 15&16 are the Judgment Chapters that finish off Satan’s control on earth while being over mankind. Its what I cal the Judgment Chapters, the Seal, Trump and Vial judgments are in these chapters. These are REAL TIME EVENTS.

Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citation Chapters and all of these chapters happen DURING the Judgment Chapters in red above. They are not REAL TIME EVENTS per se.

Rev. 10 is a flash forward to the end.

Rev. 11 is the Two-witnesses chapter, its all about the 42 month ministry of the Two-witnesses, it starts 75 days BEFORE the A.C. becomes the Beast or conquers Jerusalem {SEE Daniel 12, the 1290, 1335 and 1260} or the holy peoples. They die at the 6th Trump {2nd Woe} 75 days before the Beast dies at the 7th Vial. We see the 2nd Woe spoken about in Rev. 11, BUT we get the Details of the 2nd Woe in Rev. 9 where it actually happens. Likewise, we see the 7th Trump sound {3rd Woe} and are told Jesus WINS in ch. 11…….But we are not given the Details, which are given in Rev. chapter 16. We do however see that Jesus wins because the Two-witnesses pray down all the plagues before they die, they PRAY DOWN the 3rd Woe, which is the 7th Trump. {See Rev. 8:13, the last three Trumps ARE the three Woes.}

Rev. 12 is Satan being cast out of Heaven and chasing the Woman {Israel} this happens in Re. ch. 6, of course. All the Seals are opened on day 1261, thus there is 1260 days for the Dragon to chase the Woman {Seal #6} and she has a place ready for her to hide in for 1260 days {Petra}.

Rev. 13 also happens in Rev. 6, the First Seal, actually the first four Seals are the Anti-Christs/Beasts ACTIONS over a 42 month period in each case. 42 Months of Conquering, War, Famine and Death, Sickness & the Grave. The 5th Seal is his Martyrs over  the same 42 month period, then God announces his Wrath over a 42 month period via seal #6. All Seals are opened on day 1261, leaving 1260 days of Beast rule and Satan on earth. 

Rev. 14 is the Harvest Chapter, we see the 144,000 which I contend is ALL Israel {we see them in Rev. 7 where God holds up the Trump judgments until they are PROTECTED in Petra IMHO, the 144,000 is a Metaphor, meaning ALL Israel, 12 x 12,000 = ALL Israel} and thus when the 144,000 are seen on Mt Zion, with Jesus rescuing them, they are THE WHEAT and the Wicked Tares of the world are seen in Rev. 14:18–20, they are bound or killed via the Wine-press of God’s Wrath where they will await in the grave to be BURNED UP in 1000 years at the Second Death. In a sorta Soliloquy, we see the Rapture in verse 14, where Jesus takes the Church up to Heaven to be with the Lord, so this is the Harvest Chapter. This chapter therefore covers the full 7 years in essence.

Rev. 17 is about the Harlot, not Babylon, Babylon is one of her Four Descriptors or NAME TAGS on the Harlot like Harlots of old wore headbands on their head so their clients could identify them. MYSTERY, {COMMA} Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots AND Abominations of the Earth. All four of these identify what ? ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time !! Mystery Religions that went underground after Shem killed Nimrod. Babylon was her Zenith or Birth place. Semiramis was the Mother of FALSE RELIGION and of course God sees any worship of any god other than Himself as an ABOMINATION, we know this via Leviticus.

The Harlot is KILLED OFF in Rev. 17:16, the kings in league with the Beast HATE HER and kill her off. But why ? Because there is no place in the Beasts world for Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Witchcraft, Judaism etc. all, the Beast will DEMAND to be Worshiped as the ONLY god, or else !! This is where most of his 1/4 of all mankind deaths happen {2 billion people}, the Christians are in Heaven at this time save the Remnant Church of Rev. 12:17 {Gentiles saved AFTER the Rapture who become the Martyrs under the Altar at the 5th Seal.} This chapter starts in Rev. ch. 6 also.

Rev. 18 is about Babylon {THE WORLD under Satan or his Dark Kingdom on Earth} getting hit with the Seal, Trump and Vial Judgments, so it runs from Rev. 6 to Rev. 16. When God says COME OUT OF HER my people in verse 4, lest you receive of her sins and plagues He is telling Israel to Flee Judea to Petra. In verse 2 when God says Babylon is the habitation of Devils, it simply refers to the fact that Satan and his Demons have been cast out of Heaven and down to earth, AND that Apollyon {the Scarlet Colored Beast of Rev. 17} has been released from the bottomless pit, so Babylon or THE WORLD is now a habitation of devils.

Babylons {The World} Merchants no doubt are CRYING, the Seals kill 2 Billion people, the Trumps BURN all the grasses and 1/3 of the trees, 1/3 of the Seas turn to blood and 1/3 of the fish die, 1/3 of the ships are destroyed and 1/3 of all the fresh waters are poisoned, and the 7 Vials are even worse, the 2nd Woe kills 1/3 of the remaining people on earth, about 1.5 billion people. So of course the Merchants are crying and wailing. No crops, no trees, much smoke, much deaths, etc. etc.

Babylon’s Judgment comes in ONE DAY {Day of the Lord} and her Judgment also comes in ONE HOUR { See Rev. 17:12, the Kings rule with the Beast for ONE HOUR = 42 Months}. So the Day of the Lord lasts 1260 days or 42 months and ONE HOUR also = 42 months. So Babylon’s Judgment comes over a 42 month period running from Rev. chapter 6, the First Seal to Rev. 16:19, the 7th Vial. God even states in Rev. 16:19 that GREAT BABYLON has been defeated, Go read it guys. And who is He referring to ? We have to look back at the 6th Vial to see this, but it basically says this, the THREE DEMON FROGS, entice the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD to come do battle with God. Fighting God can only be CONFUSION, and Babel means CONFUSION, why else would anyone in their right minds fight against God ? Satan has deceived the masses on earth, and when God defeats them, He calls them Babylon the Great !!

Rev. 19 is the Church, seen in Heaven, then we Marry the Lamb, return with Jesus where he defeats the Beast and his Kings at Armageddon, which is the Marriage Supper. Thus Rev. 19 also covers the full 7 years.

Rev. 20 is the Judgment Seat chapter. Rev. 21 and 22 is the Ever after and New Jerusalem.

The Chronology is solved. So you assuming I am taking one verse/chapter out of context are pretty far adrift from the facts brother. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

No, you need to ask God to show you/us what it means. That is how I can to understand the book of Revelation in full. I asked God, after being called to Prophecy, why after 25 or so years I was in a rut, why there was 100's of understanding to what Babylon is, the 144,000 is, the Harlot is etc. etc. and  I got this, "You guys already know everything Ron".

DO YOU GET THAT ? God was saying that the reason we don't understand Prophecy/Revelation is because we defer to MEN, just like the Pharisees did when Jesus was alive, the deferred to "MEN'S TRADITIONS" Jesus said. We do the same with Prophecy/Revelation/Daniel because as young Christians we see these things as over our heads, so we heed MEN'S THOUGHTS and we take on these traditions over time and we NEVER DO THE SIMPLE THING, we never Ask God to show us !! We asked God when reading the Gospels to show us His truths, but we lean on MEN when we are young Christians via Prophetic things, the book of Revelation etc. etc.  

So I started over, forgot everything I had taken in, as I read the book of Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel etc. I asked God to show me and guess what, it works!

The Book of Revelation's Chronological Order........

Hi Ron, 

Hmmmmm.......

Ok, so I just want to make an observation.

From what I just read above, it seems you are saying that it was Jesus who gave you the "understanding for the book of Revelation". 

Now, since being on this forum, there are  2 other brothers who have said that it was Jesus who spoke to them and gave them the "understanding for the book of Revelation".

I think that the ones who (claim) were taught by the Lord would have a very similar, (if not identical) view or understanding of the BofRev. 

But, this is not so.

We have 3 completely different outcomes,  different chronologies, different start times for the Trib, different Rapture timings, different explanations for Babylon, the Woman, the Harlot, etc.  

I really don't know what to make of it.

Or who to believe or not believe.

I find it more than confusing!

• Thumbs Up 1