IGNORED

is planning our lives and future sinful?

Figure of eighty

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,554
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Jubilea said:

This is a huge subject, and there are no short-cut answers-- just know that. I think knowing God's will is an ongoing learning process.

God certainly expects you to take care of Sydney and to provide a place for him. Sometimes just looking at how God does things shows us what to do. God Himself worked creating a place for Adam and Eve (and us) to live. He even planted the garden for them, Genesis 2:8 In John 14:3 Jesus says that He is going to prepare a place for us in heaven, so it is fitting and right for you to work and to prepare a place for Sydney, too.

Proverbs 3: 5-6 tells us to "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." This passage indicates three things for us to do, and if we do those, God will direct our paths. We trust Him to do that. 

Just keep your heart ears open and your will flexible. Ask God to put His desires in your heart and direct you; and pray as you make any plans.

Thanks for chiming in. This i defintely know. I will always include God in my plan and be willing to go where he wants.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,515
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  11

2 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

Thanks for chiming in. This i defintely know. I will always include God in my plan and be willing to go where he wants.

Then carry on, Sister! You are doing just fine-- in fact, you're doing great! :) I will be praying for you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Because doing nothing day in and out is irresponsible. 

Like my situatiom for example. I have a child..  I need a job but it seems me planning to work and get a place for my baby and is " sinful" 

So do i just sit and do nothing?

I am not saying that you do nothing. You pray for God to guide and direct you in your life. You see where God directs you. He will open and close doors as he guides you along the path He wants you to take. Taking your life in your own hands and controlling your life only causes grief. I have been there. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,187
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

19 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

To me it seems not planning at all, not even talking about ids but important things like a job and career seems really reckless and irresponsible. 

Id ljust like to hear other thoughts.

Hi Figure of eighty

Yes it is important to plan and seek God`s direction as you go along. Now something we all need to factor in, is, we are in a very special time and not like our parents planning for years ahead. We are very close to the Lord coming for His Body and then the tribulation beginning. If we are not prepared for this then we will move straight into the tribulation which is frightening.

Are you aware of what is happening in the world at the moment? Do you know God`s timing for the Body of Christ, and for Israel and the nations? We can`t afford to have our `head in the sand` to these events. 

regards, Marilyn.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,554
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/9/2019 at 12:51 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Figure of eighty

Yes it is important to plan and seek God`s direction as you go along. Now something we all need to factor in, is, we are in a very special time and not like our parents planning for years ahead. We are very close to the Lord coming for His Body and then the tribulation beginning. If we are not prepared for this then we will move straight into the tribulation which is frightening.

Are you aware of what is happening in the world at the moment? Do you know God`s timing for the Body of Christ, and for Israel and the nations? We can`t afford to have our `head in the sand` to these events. 

regards, Marilyn.

This is true im trying not to be too busy for God.

• Loved it! 1