• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

JOHN 12:43 for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of GOD *******12:44-- JESUS cried and said he that believeth on ME believeth not on ME but on HIM that sent ME*******

1 CORINTHIANS 11:3 but I would have you know that the head of every man is CHRIST and the head of the woman is the man and the head of CHRIST IS GOD

JOHN 17:11 and now I am no more in the world but these are in the world and I come to thee --HOLY FATHER-- keep through thy thine own name those whom thou hast given ME ---that they may be one as we are---

*******1 TIMOTHY 2:5 for there is one GOD and ---one mediator---between GOD and men THE MAN JESUS CHRIST*******

ECCLESIASTES 12:11 the words of the wise are as goads and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies which are given ---from one shepherd---

JOHN 10:14 I am the good shepherd and know MY sheep and am known of mine --10:15-- as THE FATHER knoweth ME even so know I THE FATHER and I lay down MY life for the sheep 

ACTS 20:28 take heed therefore unto yourselves and to all the flock over the which the holy spirit hath made you overseers to feed the church of GOD which HE hath purchased with HIS own blood 

JOHN 10:27 MY sheep hear MY voice and I know them ---and they follow ME---

*******JAMES 1:5 if any of you lack wisdom let him ask of GOD that giveth to all men liberally and upbraideth not and it shall be given him --1:6-- but let him ask in faith nothing wavering for he that wvaereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed *******1:7-- for let not that man think that he shall receive anything of THE LORD --1:8-- A DOUBLE MINDED MAN IS UNSTABLE IN ALL HIS WAYS*******

JOHN 14:14 --IF--you shall ask anything in MY name I will do it 

JOHN 15:5 I am the vine you are the branches he that abideth in ME and I in him the same bringeth forth much fruit ---for without ME you can do nothing---

2 TIMOTHY 2:7 consider what I say ---and THE LORD give thee understanding in ---all things---

ACTS 1:1 the former treatise have I made o theophilus of all that JESUS began both to do and teach --1:2-- until the day in which HE was taken up after that HE through the holy spirit ---had given commandments--- unto the apostles whom HE had chosen 

*******JOHN 12:49 for I have not spoken of myself but THE FATHER which sent ME ---HE GAVE ME A COMMANDMENT--- what I should say and what I should speak --12:50-- and I know that HIS commandment is life everlasting whatsoever I speak therefore even as THE FATHER SAID unto ME so I speak*******

ROMANS 8:11  but if the spirit of HIM that raised up JESUS from the dead dwell in you HE that raised up CHRIST from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by HIS spirit that dwelleth in you --8:12-- therefore brethren we are debtors not to the flesh to live after the flesh --8:13-- for if you live after the flesh --- you shall die---but IF you through the spirit do mortify the deeds of the body you shall live

ROMANS 6:4 therefore we are buried with HIM by baptism into death that like as CHRIST was raised up from the dead by the glory of THE FATHER even so we should walk in newness of life 

JOHN 6:63 it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life

JOHN 5:21 for as THE FATHER raiseth up the dead and quickeneth them even so THE SON quickeneth whom HE will

PSALM 119:25 my soul cleaveth unto the dust quicken thou me according to thy word

PSALM 119:107 I am afflicted very much quicken me O LORD according unto thy word

PSALM 119:154 plead my cause and deliver me quicken me according to thy word

REVELATION 19:10  and I fell at his feet to worship him and he said unto me see thou do it not I am thy fellowservant and of thy brethren that have the testimony of JESUS worship GOD for the testimony of JESUS ---IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY---

REVELATION 19:13 AND HE WAS CLOTHED WITH A VESTURE DIPPED IN BLOOD AND HIS NAME IS CALLED ---THE WORD OF GOD--- 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND OUR FATHER 

• Thumbs Up 1

I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE : PART TWO

ISAIAH 11:1 and there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of jesse and a branch shall grow out of his roots --11:2-- and the spirit of THE LORD shall rest upon HIM the spirit of wisdom and understanding the spirit of counsel and might the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of THE LORD

LUKE 3:22 and the holy spirit descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon HIM and a voice came from heaven which said thou art MY beloved SON in thee I am well pleased 

ACTS 2:33 therefore being by the right hand of GOD exalted and having received of THE FATHER the promise of the holy spirit HE hath shed forth this which you now see and hear 

JOHN 3:34 for HE whom GOD hath sent speaketh the words of GOD for GOD giveth not the spirit by measure unto HIM --3:35-- THE FATHER LOVETH THE SON and hath given all things into HIS hand --3:36--he that believeth on THE SON hath everlasting life and he that believeth not on THE SON shall not see life but the wrath of GOD abideth on him 

PROVERBS 1:23 turn you at MY reproof behold I will pour out MY spirit unto you I will make known MY words unto you 

*******ISAIAH 30:1 woe to the rebellious children saith THE LORD that take counsel but not of ME and that cover with a covering ---but not of MY spirit*******

MATTHEW 1:19 but when they deliver you up take no thought how or what you shall speak for it shall be given you in that same hour what you shall speak    --10:20-- for it is not you that speak but the spirit of your FATHER 

JOHN 8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you but HE that sent ME is true and I speak to the world those things which I heard of HIM 

2 CORINTHIANS 3:18 but we all with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of THE LORD are changed into the same image from glory to glory even as by the spirit of THE LORD 

ROMANS 8:2 for the law of the spirit of life in CHRIST JESUS hath made me free from the law of sin and death 

JOHN 3:3 JESUS answered and said unto him verily verily I say unto thee except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of GOD 

1 PETER 1:22 seeing you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren see that you love one another with a pure heart fervently *******1:23--being born again not of corruptible seed but of incorruptible ---by the word of GOD--- which liveth and abideth ever 

GALATIANS 3:1 o foolish galatians who hath bewitched you that you should ---obey not the truth--- before whos eyes JESUS CHRIST hath been evidently set forth crucified among you --3:2-- this only would I learn of you received you the spirit by the works of the law or by the hearing of faith --3:3-- are you so foolish having begun in the spirit are you now made perfect by the flesh --3:4-- have you suffered so many things in vain if it yet be in vain --3:5-- HE therefore that ministereth to you the spirit and worketh miracles among you doeth HE it by the works of the law or by the hearing of faith 

GALATIANS 6:7 be not deceived ---GOD IS NOT MOCKED--- for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap --6:8-- for he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption but he that soweth to the spirit shall of the spirit---REAP LIFE EVERLASTING---

JOHN 6:68 then simon peter answered HIM LORD to whom shall we go --- thou hast the words of eternal life 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

• Thumbs Up 1

JOHN 10:30 I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE :   PART THREE

where is the third person    *******PROVERBS 30:6 add thou not unto HIS words lest HE reprove thee and thou be found a liar*******

1 CORINTHIANS 8:5 for though there be that are called gods whether in heaven or in earth as there be gods many and lords many  *******but unto us there is but ONE GOD THE FATHER of whom are all things and we in HIM and ONE LORD JESUS CHRIST by whom are all things and we by HIM*******

JOHN 14:16 and I will pray THE FATHER and HE shall give you another comforter that HE may abide with you forever --14:17--even the spirit of truth whom the world cannot receive because it seeth HIM not neither knoweth HIM for HE dwelleth with you and shall be in you

*******JOHN 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless ---I WILL COME TO YOU*******

JOHN 14:26 but the comforter which is the holy spirit whom THE FATHER will send in MY name HE shall teach you all things and bring things to your remembrance whatsoever I have said unto you

EPHESIANS 5:9 for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth  

1 JOHN 2:29 if you know that HE is righteous you know that everyone that doeth righteousness is ---born of HIM---

2 THESSALONIANS 2:13 but we are bound to give thanks always to GOD for you brethren beloved of THE LORD because GOD hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the spirit and belief of the truth 

JOHN 17:17 sanctify them through thy truth thy word is truth 

JOHN 14:6 JESUS saith unto him I am the way the truth and the life no man cometh unto THE FATHER BUT BY ME

PSALM 119:50 this is my comfort in my affliction for thy word hath quickened me 

JOHN 15:16 but when the comforter is come whom I will send unto you from THE FATHER even the spirit of truth which proceedeth from THE FATHER he shall testify of ME 

ACTS 22:12 and one ananias a devout man according to the law having a good report of all the jews which dwelt there --22:13--came unto me and stood and said unto me brother saul receive thy sight and the same hour I looked upon him --22:14-- and he said THE GOD of our fathers hath chosen thee that thou shouldest know his will and see that JUST ONE and shouldest hear the voice of HIS MOUTH 

GALATIANS 1:11 but I certify you brethren that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man --1:12-- for I neither received it of man neither was I taught it but by the revelation of JESUS CHRIST 

2 CORINTHIANS 1:3 blessed be GOD even THE FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST THE FATHER of all mercies and THE GOD of ---all comfort---1:4-- who comforteth us in all our tribulation that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of GOD 

2 THESSALONIANS 2:8 and then shall that wicked be revealed whom THE LORD shall consume with the spirit of HIS mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming 

REVELATION 1:8 I am alpha and omega the beginning and the ending saith THE LORD which is and which was and which is to come the almighty 

REVELATION 2:8 and unto the angel of the church in smyrna write these things saith the first and the last which was dead and is alive -----2:11-----he that hath an ear let him hear what the spirit saith unto the churches he that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death 

REVELATION 2:12 and to the angel of the church in pergamos write these things saith HE which hath the sharp sword with two edges -----2:17-----he that hath an ear let him hear what the spirit saith unto the churches to him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna and will give him a white stone and in the stone a new name written which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it 

EPHESIANS 6:17 and take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit which is ---THE WORD OF GOD---

REVELATION 19:13 and HE was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood and HIS name is called ---THE WORD OF GOD---

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

• Thumbs Up 1

I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE : PART FOUR

GENESIS 1:2 and the earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the deep and the spirit of GOD moved upon the face of the waters 

PSALM 29:3 the voice of THE LORD is upon the waters the GOD of glory thundereth THE LORD is upon many waters 

2 SAMUEL 23:2 the spirit of THE LORD spake by me and HIS word was in my tongue 

LUKE 11:13 if you then being evil know how to give good gifts unto your children how much more shall your heavenly FATHER give the holy spirit to them that ask HIM 

ACTS 5:32  and we are witnesses of these things and so is also the holy spirit whom GOD hath given to them that obey HIM 

JOHN 3:34  for HE whom GOD hath sent speaketh the words of GOD for GOD giveth not the spirit by measure unto HIM 

*******PROVERBS 15:4 a wholesome tongue is a tree of life but perverseness therein is a breach ---in the spirit---*******

*******1 TIMOTHY 6:3 ---if any man--- teach otherwise and consent not to wholesome words even the words of our LORD JESUS CHRIST and to the doctrine which is according to godliness --6:4-- he is proud knowing nothing but ---but doting about questions---and strifes of words--- whereof cometh envy strife railings evil surmisings *******

1 CORINTHIANS 10:1  moreover brethren I would not that you should be ignorant how that all our fathers were under the cloud and all passed through the sea --10:2--and were all baptized unto moses in the cloud and the sea *******10:3-- and did all eat the same spiritual meat --10:4--and did all drink the same spiritual drink for they drank of that spiritual rock that followed them ---and that rock was CHRIST*******

--10:9--neither let us tempt CHRIST as some of them also tempted and were destroyed of serpents 

--10:10--neither murmur you as some of them also murmured and were destroyed of the destroyer 

--10:11--now all these things happened unto them for ensamples and they are written for our admonition upon whom the ends of the world are come 

*******10:12  WHEREFORE LET HIM THAT THINKETH HE STANDETH TAKE HEED LEST HE FALL*******

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LUKE 2:11 for unto you is born this day in the city of david a SAVIOUR WHICH IS CHRIST THE LORD 

PHILIPPIANS 3:20 for our conversation is in heaven from whence we also look for THE SAVIOUR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

TITUS 2:13 looking for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great GOD and our SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST 

2 PETER 1:1 simon peter a servant and an apostle of JESUS CHRIST to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of GOD AND OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST 

COLOSSIANS 1:27 to whom GOD would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles ---WHICH IS CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORY---

1 THESSALONIANS 1:3 remembering without ceasing ---your work of faith--- and labor of love and patience of hope in our LORD JESUS CHRIST in the sight of GOD our FATHER 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

1 CORINTHIANS 15:45 and so it is written the first man adam was made a living soul the last adam was made a quickening spirit

--15:47 the first man is of the earth earthy the second man is THE LORD from heaven 

HEBREWS 12:24 and to JESUS the mediator of the new covenant and to the blood of sprinkling that speaketh better things than that of abel

HEBREWS 8:6 but now hath HE obtained a more excellent ministry by how much also HE is the mediator of a better covenant which was established upon better promises 

HEBREWS 13:6 so that we may boldly say ---THE LORD IS MY HELPER---and I will not fear what man shall do unto me 

1 CORINTHIANS 1:29  THAT NO FLESH SHOULD GLORY IN HIS PRESENCE 

--1:30 but of HIM are you in CHRIST JESUS who of GOD is made unto us wisdom and righteousness and sanctification and redemption 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND OUR FATHER

• Thumbs Up 1