Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Genesis 1:3 (KJV) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

I've never heard any satisfactory explanations as to what this light is? It's definitely not the sun and moon as described later. It seems to have to be a 'fixed' light source [i.e. a fixed working light?] for the division between light and dark as the earth rotates. Thus, star light doesn't fit the description. I've heard the description and explanation of 'Shekinah Glory' but that would be fixed and why would a division be described? 

Alex, for $500.00, what is this light?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,904
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Genesis 1:3 (KJV) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

I've never heard any satisfactory explanations as to what this light is? It's definitely not the sun and moon as described later. It seems to have to be a 'fixed' light source [i.e. a fixed working light?] for the division between light and dark as the earth rotates. Thus, star light doesn't fit the description. I've heard the description and explanation of 'Shekinah Glory' but that would be fixed and why would a division be described? 

Alex, for $500.00, what is this light?

Hi Dennis'

Physical light is electromagnetic radiation that can be detected by the human eye.

God can cause manifestations of the desired electromagnetic radiation that produces light at His command. File this fact under GOD's POWERFUL PROVIDENCE, and check out this verse as evidence to be believed by faith... 

Act 9:1-3
(1)  And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
(2)  And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
(3)  And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: