Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,444
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

For sometime now I've tried to post a new quiz in the new quiz section created [tab on top]. I continue to get an error message of something went wrong, and there's fields to be filled out that won't allow me to do so. 

This started out to become a popular new feature, and I've noticed no one has posted a new quiz since last August. I've reported it to a couple of moderators and George himself. George says he has no problem with it, so I'm to assume the problem is at my end. It could very well be because I use a VPN and password security software, etc., but I've disabled them with the same results. I've checked Google extensions and they're fine, tried another browser, etc.

Has anyone else tried to post a quiz and can not? If it me and my outdated computer, it's Dell vs. Smith & Wesson time :thumbsup: We'll see whom gets the last laugh :D

Edited by Dennis1209

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,242
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

If it me and my outdated computer, it's Dell vs. Smith & Wesson time :thumbsup: We'll see whom gets the last laugh :D

Instead of Smith & Wesson, try oil and laying on hands............default_cool2.gif.c434dd4b7bd675f6036f7602f29b379a.gif

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,444
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

2 hours ago, Sower said:

Instead of Smith & Wesson, try oil and laying on hands............default_cool2.gif.c434dd4b7bd675f6036f7602f29b379a.gif

Now that I've had time to properly consider it, I admire good send offs. Living in the country as I do, might as well let the neighbors join in on my send off. It will be FIVE POUNDS of tannerite, and a well placed .556 round from behind cover 200 yards away. If you've never experienced just 1/4 pound of tannerite set off, you may hear my goodbye from here :thumbsup:

The County Sheriff has personally pleaded with us that we inform his department prior to us playing with tannerite. Something about mass soiling's, unnecessary mass call ins and wasted county man-power responses???

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,242
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

20 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Now that I've had time to properly consider it, I admire good send offs. Living in the country as I do, might as well let the neighbors join in on my send off. It will be FIVE POUNDS of tannerite, and a well placed .556 round from behind cover 200 yards away. If you've never experienced just 1/4 pound of tannerite set off, you may hear my goodbye from here :thumbsup:

The County Sheriff has personally pleaded with us that we inform his department prior to us playing with tannerite. Something about mass soiling's, unnecessary mass call ins and wasted county man-power responses???

When my son was still living at home, out here in the what was once called the boonies, him and his best friend got into guns and shooting.
I helped make some targets, some to swing or rotate, hanging or fall down. Lot of fun.
Not sure but it probably was tannerite they used to tie onto the targets, and man it was loud, and smoky.
Once when they were using up the last of it, they put together at least a half dozen bags or more, for a big finale.
They gave me no warning (on purpose) and freaked me out. We were not more than maybe thirty yards away. No neighbors, no problem.
Now, one of his businesses is military surplus, and he brought home a box of military grenade simulators.
I think they are maybe just a level or two below sonic boom, that we also encounter occasionally here from hotdog air force  pilots having fun at Randolph AFB.
Our home is right under straight in approach several miles out  to main runway. Windows shake for miles.
For the old PC, I think torching it off and watching it burn, and burn,  would be soothing/therapeutic  to watch......default_cool2.gif.10c89885938ec5535594fbe2c2ac46ad.gif

saw this, sorta neat...

May 1968 US Air Force Academy Dedication Ceremony

On May 31, 1968, a dedication ceremony took place at the Air Force Academy. An F-105 had been assembled using parts from ten different jets that had seen service in Vietnam and was placed on permanent static display. The ceremony included the entire cadet wing, the superintendent and commandant of cadets of the USAFA, and a representative of Republic Aircraft, among others. To conclude the ceremony, a flight of four F-105s from McConnell AFB were to fly over in formation at 1000 feet above the ground and then fly over singly at 250 feet. The formation portion happened as planned. However, when the flight leader, Lt Col "Black Matt" Matthews, came back for the single-file pass he exceeded the speed of sound at less than 100 feet above the ground. The ensuing sonic boom broke more than 300 windows in the dormitory building, gymnasium, dining hall, and chapel. Fifteen persons sustained cuts from broken glass, and the damage was estimated at over $250,000.    : )

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 12/8/2019 at 5:20 PM, Dennis1209 said:

It will be FIVE POUNDS of tannerite, and a well placed .556 round from behind cover 200 yards away. If you've never experienced just 1/4 pound of tannerite set off, you may hear my goodbye from here :thumbsup:

Actually, Tannerite responds better to high velocity better than to large calibers. To the question though, I do not know what the problem is. I just made a quiz, and it worked fine for me. Did your error message give any particulars, saying what is wrong or did it give and Error Code?