IGNORED

Practicing Christianity Without Attending Church?

samuelg1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, maryjayne said:

Good for you. I am not engaging in this point with you further.

I will tell my friend, a mother of two young children, who is now in palliative care, that her tears and sorrow are wrong, and shows she is not dealing with it in the way God approves, and deserves no compassion for her sadness and lack of joy.

Laughter and joy is not the appropriate response all the time. Nor the natural response.  I suggest you read Ecclesiastes 3, and remind yourself of the tears and compassion of Christ.

You're right, arguing with them is pointless. There are lots of retired, older folks here who have nothing better to do than troll this forum tens of thousands of times lol. They are just bored and restless, their words are just random meanderings.

Please try to forgive them. 

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, maryjayne said:

I do hope you are not talking about @Margo1945, or any of the other seniors on here.

I may not always agree with them, but I respect them and their good intentions.

Sweeping generalisations are seldom helpful or accurate.

Younger ones are just as likely to be trolls, or not.

I have nothing to forgive, a disagreement is just that, and does not affect my love for others in Christ Jesus.

Stereotypes are generally accurate. We have stereotypes of cars, motorcycles, cats, dogs, elephants, gators, football players, jockeys, etc. 

"Let's not stereotype elephants, they're not as big as they say" when one comes charging. Good luck with that.