• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/2002

Hi. I have not been on here in a while. But I hope all of you are well. My reason for posting this is, I hope you will pray for my family. When i go, I don’t want them to feel much pain for me, but I just don’t believe I could get better through people praying for me. So I already have a plan.  I just ask for you guys to pray for them. There are many people on here who have prayed for me so thank you. Maybe this is an outcry for something idk, but I decided that it will not get better for me. My social anxiety has DESTROYED my life. My faith is non existent. I am just a lonely HS senior whose tried God and the church. But I don’t want to go into detail about my life, there’s too much. There are probably people out there who are much worse, but they are stronger than me. Farewell.

• Praying! 12

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,793
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Please dont kill yourself. Seek medical help for your social anxiety as well as prayer. Please. Suicide is not what the Lord wants.Call a suicide hotline in your area. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praying! 2

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,793
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

@Kenzie

Please find your local suicide hotline here

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-hotlines.html

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

praying for you and your family....   suicide will only take your anxiety and place it on your family.... 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I know you have expressed having no faith. If you had none, you would not as for prayer, as you would not believe it could change anything. Also, there is the terrible prospect, that as bad as life is, afterlife could be worse. A person with any love for Jesus, obeys Him. It is believers who persevere, who are promised heaven, and freedom for the pain of this life.

I suggest to you, that Jesus suffered worse that you are in His life, so that you won't suffer in the next life. As bad as it is for you, you trials now are a blink compared with the eternity that follows. Like others here, I urge you to seek help, and to not entertain any longer the act you are planing, that will only hurt others, likely they did nothing to deserve that pain! You say that you do not want them to feel much pain, that is largely up to you!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

Kenzie, 

Please listen to us. There is hope!  Call this #Call 1-800-273-8255.  There is also online chat link that you can access through Google.  God loves you! You are NOT Alone!! 

Please please do this. You are feeling a lot of emotions that need to be Expressed and Heard by those who understand what you are going through. 

Father, I ask that your Spirit come now over Kenzie. Let her feel your abundant Love and comfort. Comfort her with your love, strengthen her in Hope. Help her to defeat the lies of the enemy. I pray this Lord, in Jesus name. Amen.

• Loved it! 2
  • Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Kenzie said:

Hi. I have not been on here in a while. But I hope all of you are well. My reason for posting this is, I hope you will pray for my family. When i go, I don’t want them to feel much pain for me, but I just don’t believe I could get better through people praying for me. So I already have a plan.  I just ask for you guys to pray for them. There are many people on here who have prayed for me so thank you. Maybe this is an outcry for something idk, but I decided that it will not get better for me. My social anxiety has DESTROYED my life. My faith is non existent. I am just a lonely HS senior whose tried God and the church. But I don’t want to go into detail about my life, there’s too much. There are probably people out there who are much worse, but they are stronger than me. Farewell.

PLEASE don't....you are worth so much. You have value, Satan is lying to you. PLEASE don't listen to him. My friend you are worried about your family, the pain they will feel can't be expressed in words. This is not Gods will for you, it's the devils plan to still,kill and destroy. GOD can help you, reach for him, don't reject his hand to help you, there is no turning back and if you do this you are taking your life out of Gods hands. PLEASE don't listen to satan! Please God loves you, your family loves you, I love you enough to tell you the truth. Without God, without Christ there is a hell that awaits. A real place of fire and torment, so much that can't be expressed by words either. Please I beg you, I'm here for you, ill help you! Please let me help you, I care! These are not just words!!!!! If you won't let me in, call 911 call the emergency hotline where ever you are, go talk to your family, someone any one. 

Dear father please surround this person with your angels, let them know you love them and these are lies from satan, open there heart to you now, dear God in Jesus name reach out to this person, speak directly to them..I bind all evil spirits that are tormenting this person in Jesus name, I loose the peace of mind right now in Jesus name.

Please I'm here for you...give me a chance to help you!

• Loved it! 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Please, don't. Think about your family. Think about your friends. It may not feel like it, but you have people who care about you. Even all of these posts here. Would you really do that to them? Make them feel despair and loss?

Surely there are things in life worth living for. It's not all grand, to be certain, but life isn't that bad when you stop focusing on the negatives. 

You say you are a senior. High school is a sad and tumultuous time. I'll let you in on a secret. I was a dingus in high school. I know it's one of those things, where everyone and their grandmother claims they were a loser in school, but I'm serious. I had long, greasy hair and lopsided glasses. Massive side burns. Slightly overweight. It was rather well-known that I liked anime and videogames (it was not as normal then). On top of all that, I was just... So awkward. I tried telling a girl that I liked her sweater, mumbled it to where she couldn't hear me, and then I spazzed out and waddled away quickly. I would spend lunch in front of my locker because I feared being around the other kids in the cafeteria. It sucked. Kids were mean. I wasn't a christian at the time and I was in a very dark place. Sometimes pondering harm to myself. Sometimes other people. I just couldn't see how life could get better.

Let me tell you - high school does not last forever. I hated life so much and then, suddenly, I didn't have to be around those kids anymore. You will never see the vast majority of them ever again. I've since gotten a haircut, take better care of my hygiene, got slightly more in shape, and I've replaced the manga with scripture. Life isn't perfect. I can't even claim to be happy. But life isn't so bad. There's always tomorrow. If you want to be happy, you have to seek that happiness. Wallowing in your misery makes things worse, and taking your life solves nothing.

You have to keep your chin up. It's not a matter of strength or weakness, it is a matter of resolve. If that darkness threatens to consume you, fight it. Roar at it. Pray for the strength. Pray for peace.

I really hope you don't take your own life, Kenzie. I'll be praying for you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,552
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

53 minutes ago, Galleon said:

Please, don't. Think about your family. Think about your friends. It may not feel like it, but you have people who care about you. Even all of these posts here. Would you really do that to them? Make them feel despair and loss?

Surely there are things in life worth living for. It's not all grand, to be certain, but life isn't that bad when you stop focusing on the negatives. 

You say you are a senior. High school is a sad and tumultuous time. I'll let you in on a secret. I was a dingus in high school. I know it's one of those things, where everyone and their grandmother claims they were a loser in school, but I'm serious. I had long, greasy hair and lopsided glasses. Massive side burns. Slightly overweight. It was rather well-known that I liked anime and videogames (it was not as normal then). On top of all that, I was just... So awkward. I tried telling a girl that I liked her sweater, mumbled it to where she couldn't hear me, and then I spazzed out and waddled away quickly. I would spend lunch in front of my locker because I feared being around the other kids in the cafeteria. It sucked. Kids were mean. I wasn't a christian at the time and I was in a very dark place. Sometimes pondering harm to myself. Sometimes other people. I just couldn't see how life could get better.

Let me tell you - high school does not last forever. I hated life so much and then, suddenly, I didn't have to be around those kids anymore. You will never see the vast majority of them ever again. I've since gotten a haircut, take better care of my hygiene, got slightly more in shape, and I've replaced the manga with scripture. Life isn't perfect. I can't even claim to be happy. But life isn't so bad. There's always tomorrow. If you want to be happy, you have to seek that happiness. Wallowing in your misery makes things worse, and taking your life solves nothing.

You have to keep your chin up. It's not a matter of strength or weakness, it is a matter of resolve. If that darkness threatens to consume you, fight it. Roar at it. Pray for the strength. Pray for peace.

I really hope you don't take your own life, Kenzie. I'll be praying for you.

Its hard for a lot of young ones in high school.  Sorry you went through that brother. But glad you found the lord. 

• Praise God! 2