• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

19 hours ago, Kenzie said:

Hi. I have not been on here in a while. But I hope all of you are well. My reason for posting this is, I hope you will pray for my family. When i go, I don’t want them to feel much pain for me, but I just don’t believe I could get better through people praying for me. So I already have a plan.  I just ask for you guys to pray for them. There are many people on here who have prayed for me so thank you. Maybe this is an outcry for something idk, but I decided that it will not get better for me. My social anxiety has DESTROYED my life. My faith is non existent. I am just a lonely HS senior whose tried God and the church. But I don’t want to go into detail about my life, there’s too much. There are probably people out there who are much worse, but they are stronger than me. Farewell.

I used to get depressed. I got some counseling and that helped. What really turned the tide was when the Lord led me to repent of sin I was committing. My life was transformed into something beautiful.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,251
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

Hello, not sure if I'm explaining this right but don't worry the hard times you're going through right now is where that big smile of wisdom will come into play later on.

Praying now

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 12/10/2019 at 3:43 PM, Kenzie said:

Hi. I have not been on here in a while. But I hope all of you are well. My reason for posting this is, I hope you will pray for my family. When i go, I don’t want them to feel much pain for me, but I just don’t believe I could get better through people praying for me. So I already have a plan.  I just ask for you guys to pray for them. There are many people on here who have prayed for me so thank you. Maybe this is an outcry for something idk, but I decided that it will not get better for me. My social anxiety has DESTROYED my life. My faith is non existent. I am just a lonely HS senior whose tried God and the church. But I don’t want to go into detail about my life, there’s too much. There are probably people out there who are much worse, but they are stronger than me. Farewell.

Now Kenzie, 

Please think about it. You just can't do this, sister. No, please. You just can't. It's not the right thing. Believe me, I tried two time myself. So Kenzi, please don't. No one should leave the world in this manner. It's not how to do it. We need the Lord's call on our lives. Okay, sister? Just please. God bless.

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

oops! a re-post :b:

Edited by BeauJangles

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

So @Kenzie

Are you hanging in there? We're all really concerned about you, so how's it going right now? Just checking.

Well, God bless you. Please reply. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On 12/10/2019 at 6:43 PM, Kenzie said:

You have been given authority over evil. Please say this out loud, with authority:

"Evil spirit of anxiety, I see you. I confess that I have had thoughts of suicide due to my anxiety. I will not allow you to have dominion over me. I send you evil spirit to Jesus Christ for judgement."

At this point evil must flee. When that is over, re-evaluate your feeling of anxiety, or lack thereof.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

2 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

So @Kenzie

Are you hanging in there? We're all really concerned about you, so how's it going right now? Just checking.

Well, God bless you. Please reply. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

Hi @BeauJangles

I've been periodically checking her profile since yesterday and I see she has visited this site several times and recently in the last hour. I pray that she is being encouraged by everyone to not give up hope.

Edited by lovethelord
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

hello Kenzie please dont do this. i also struggle with social anxiety etc and yes it is a struggle but i have had to get help and support along the way.

please dont do this

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Kenzie, thank you for taking the trouble to update us, I think that is very thoughtful. I would suggest that you try not to be too hard on those around you. They are probably mostly uncomfortable, not really knowing what to say or do, nor how to relate. Some of us are not the friends and relatives we could be, we all have somethings about us, that are at least a little bit broken.