Cheating Father...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello it's me again sorry for the broken english. I would to ask for advise again. My father cheated in my mom 5 years ago with his first-love but then my mom just forgive my dad because she doesn't what our family to be broken. But then my father cheated on my mom again, but before that happened my mom ask for a sign about their marriage because my mom feels that there is something hollow in her heart and then this happened "he cheated again" the worst thing is that the side chick of my dad is his friends wife.  We (me and my mom) read all my dads conversations and it is all sexual and nasty stuff my dad even suggest that they should meet and fulfill their  desires and keep it as a secret cause e doesn't want any scandals. What hurt the most is theres this part which my dad even told the "girl" that e doesn't love my mom anymore its all "pretend happy family" i don't want my mom to be hurt again. What should i do?

my mom is been hurt really hurt, and i don't want that. I suggest that they should move on there separate ways. Is that the right thing to do?

Edited by kkmills

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

8 minutes ago, kkmills said:

Hello it's me again sorry for the broken english. I would to ask for advise again. My father cheated in my mom 5 years ago with his first-love but then my mom just forgive my dad because she doesn't what our family to be broken. But then my father cheated on my mom again, but before that happened my mom ask for a sign about their marriage because my mom feels that there is something hollow in her heart and then this happened "he cheated again" the worst thing is that the side chick of my dad is his friends wife.  We (me and my mom) read all my dads conversations and it is all sexual and nasty stuff my dad even suggest that they should meet and fulfill their  desires and keep it as a secret cause e doesn't want any scandals. What hurt the most is theres this part which my dad even told the "girl" that e doesn't love my mom anymore its all "pretend happy family" i don't want my mom to be hurt again. What should i do?

my mom is been hurt really hurt, and i don't want that. I suggest that they should move on there separate ways. Is that the right thing to do?

Your mom should have not gone back with your dad the first time he cheated on her. The chances that he will never cheat again is very rare. Some men do not know how to have one woman in their life. Those are the men you want to stay away from. You need to pray for your mother and your father. She is making unhealthy choices but she may not listen to you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

7 hours ago, kkmills said:

I would say it's up to your mother. If she wants to divorce her husband, that is completely okay (Matthew 19:9).

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

My mom confronted my dad. But the sad thing is that his voice doesn't seemed to be guilty and doesn't even say sorry. He seemed to be annoyed that we caught him. He only says that's this is not the right time to talk about it. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Hah. When is a right time to talk about it? If he doesn't want to talk, then so be it. If I were your mother, I'd leave. He was given a chance and he blew it, so even if he apologized, I wouldn't believe him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

15 hours ago, kkmills said:

Adultery is one of the worst forms of betrayal, and to do it again without regard is unacceptable. You said, "...my mom just forgive my dad because she doesn't what our family to be broken." Sadly, it is already broken, and most likely has been broken for a long time. You and your Mom may find both comfort and wisdom in seeing a counsellor who can help you deal with the dynamics underlying the reasons for their broken relationship so that both of you can get the closure you need. Best to both of you.

• Loved it! 2

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On 12/12/2019 at 1:16 AM, missmuffet said:

Your mom should have not gone back with your dad the first time he cheated on her. The chances that he will never cheat again is very rare. Some men do not know how to have one woman in their life. Those are the men you want to stay away from. You need to pray for your mother and your father. She is making unhealthy choices but she may not listen to you. 

Some women do not know how to have one man in their life. I've seen this both ways. 

Regardless, of who does what the underlying problem is simply a sin nature. That person is under the control of sin and only Jesus Christ can set you free from the power and control of sin.  It is only through developing a relationship with Jesus Christ can anyone hope to have enough control to avoid the power of sin.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, Servant of the Lord said:

Some women do not know how to have one man in their life. I've seen this both ways. 

Regardless, of who does what the underlying problem is simply a sin nature. That person is under the control of sin and only Jesus Christ can set you free from the power and control of sin.  It is only through developing a relationship with Jesus Christ can anyone hope to have enough control to avoid the power of sin.

There are several reasons why a woman can not make a healthy choice in picking a husband. One reason is not having a healthy relationship with her father as she was growing up. 

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 12/12/2019 at 7:05 AM, kkmills said:

What hurt the most is theres this part which my dad even told the "girl" that e doesn't love my mom anymore its all "pretend happy family" i don't want my mom to be hurt again. What should i do?

There is a problem between the relationship of your parents. Your parents need to go to counselling and explore different options before calling it quits. As they have kids they will always be in each others lives no matter what happens, its best to try and work things out.