As my name says

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hello all, i’m new here, a lifelong sinner, and, i believe, unsavable. Why you ask? Because i believe i have done the one unforgivable sin, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

To be honest, it has caused an unbelievable amount of grief, and the hardest part, is finding people who will acknowledge my belief.

i have looked into many videos online about this subject, and it causes me stress to hear about it anymore.

So, what i did is i was doing my normal daily sinning, which i knew was wrong, and yet as i was sinning, that familiar inside voice saying hey you shouldnt be doing this, had been bothering me for a few times, and i felt conflicted, and then one day, i thought to myself as it was in my head, i thought get out of my head satan. And that voice was gone.

its only in recent times that i have begun questioning this and as i interpret what the Bible says, i believe i called the Holy Spirit, satan. I believe i am now cursed, with no way to be saved, and the thought of spending eternity in hell distresses me greatly. Im more scared of dying now than ever before.

this is my story, why i am here, And  to figure out what to do with my wasted life.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I suspect that if you have actually committed that blasphemy, your heart would be so hardened, that you would not even be concerned about it. You would have no faith whatsoever, and would not be here looking for answers.

You really should consider, asking God for forgiveness, and for an increase in faith, and the conviction and motivation to reach out to him, with an intention and effor to repent. Don't throw away your soul, God believes in redemption. It is not the kind of thing you want to put off, Give up figuring out what to do with a wasted life, and stop wasting it, isn't that a better idea?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 3

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,932
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On 12/14/2019 at 1:47 AM, Unforgiven said:

Hello all, i’m new here, a lifelong sinner, and, i believe, unsavable. Why you ask? Because i believe i have done the one unforgivable sin, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

To be honest, it has caused an unbelievable amount of grief, and the hardest part, is finding people who will acknowledge my belief.

@Unforgiven Why is finding people to acknowledge your belief that you are beyond redemption important to you?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

On 12/13/2019 at 7:47 AM, Unforgiven said:

Time to take a good look at what this means.  If you ever committed blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, the first thing that would happen is God would turn you over to the fathers of lies and create a heart of stone in you, meaning you would not give two shakes of a skunks tail if you sinned or not.  You certainly would not be spending your time here on this site posting to people you could care less about on a subject that is null and void to you.  You would feel no remorse what so ever about any sin.  So, take your inventory again and realize that you have not created such a grievous sin and are, instead, listening to the lies of the enemy.  Time to say No to the lies and stand your ground.

• Well Said! 2

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 12/13/2019 at 9:47 AM, Unforgiven said:

i have looked into many videos online about this subject, and it causes me stress to hear about it anymore.

So, what i did is i was doing my normal daily sinning, which i knew was wrong, and yet as i was sinning, that familiar inside voice saying hey you shouldnt be doing this, had been bothering me for a few times, and i felt conflicted, and then one day, i thought to myself as it was in my head, i thought get out of my head satan. And that voice was gone.

its only in recent times that i have begun questioning this and as i interpret what the Bible says, i believe i called the Holy Spirit, satan. I believe i am now cursed, with no way to be saved, and the thought of spending eternity in hell distresses me greatly. Im more scared of dying now than ever before.

this is my story, why i am here, And  to figure out what to do with my wasted life.

This wasn't the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Who does this don't regret, as it happened with the Pharisees (Mat 12:24-31).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/13/2019 at 7:47 PM, Unforgiven said:

Its about the Hypocrites pharisees who accused Jesus as using the power of baal, they were unforgiven because they mocked the living God in front of them.

If you fear Holy Spirit you shall be saved, even to curse a man is unforgiven if we don't repent !

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

On 12/13/2019 at 4:47 AM, Unforgiven said:

To be honest, IF it has caused an unbelievable amount of grief, and the hardest part, is finding people who will acknowledge my belief. you have not committed the sin.  - If you had you simply would not care, you would be a dead man walking

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,955
  • Content Per Day:  5.50
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

That fact that you are trying to find validation that you are a condemned man show that you have not committed this sin.  One who has committed this sin would have a heart of stone and he would not care that he is a walking corpse.  He would hate everything that has anything to do with God and would be very hostile toward Christians.  I don't see that in your post.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 12/6/2021 at 11:39 AM, Riverwalker said:

To be honest, IF it has caused an unbelievable amount of grief, and the hardest part, is finding people who will acknowledge my belief. you have not committed the sin.  - If you had you simply would not care, you would be a dead man walking

I agree River. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 12/13/2019 at 7:47 AM, Unforgiven said:

Biblically speaking, the sin you mention is rejecting Christ. If you love and trust Jesus, you cannot perform any unpardonable sin.