• Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

27 minutes ago, Behold said:

Have you ever read the Satanic Bible?  

Scanned through it briefly, to see it was a complete counterfeit of the word of God. Totally opposite even in the way it's written. Poorly composed also.  

Edited by BeauJangles

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

I looked through a Satanic bible once.......It was commonly known as the Koran, inspired by Allah— another name for Satan.......it said that Jesus was “ A” son of god.......as opposed to being “ THE” Son Of God......Satan was not referred to as being “ the most subtle” Of all the beasts for no reason. One very clever little word substitution- the difference in Heaven and Hell 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

24 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

I understand, brother. The bit about breaking myself down... how easily I forget... whining and complaining... are nothing compared to those times when I plead with the Lord to destroy me just like he did to those grumblers in the wilderness. Here's how I characterized it before: feeling like I'm bound for the lake of fire. Do I love God, Coliseum? Do I really? I pray that I do.   

I think we should always remember that it  is HIS Love  for us , even when we were His enemies , and NOT our Love for Him That Saves us.....

• Well Said! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

I understand, brother. The bit about breaking myself down... how easily I forget... whining and complaining... are nothing compared to those times when I plead with the Lord to destroy me just like he did to those grumblers in the wilderness. Here's how I characterized it before: feeling like I'm bound for the lake of fire. Do I love God, Coliseum? Do I really? I pray that I do.   

Ah, my friend Dusty, I was not singling you out by any means, but I am responding because what you said is important. Your question is a question that (needs?) an answer. "Do I love God? Do I really"? It is a question, posed a little differently, that all of the disciples in the Upper Room asked Jesus. "Is it me Lord"? Judas never used the word, "Lord." It is a question we want the answer to but do not want to ask, just in case He answers, "Yes. It is you." What then? There will always be a mystery shrouded in that question.

When Jesus, who did nothing wrong, asked, "Father. Father. Why have you forsaken me"? He got no answer. It was silent. Imagine drinking the Father's full cup of wrath for something we did and receiving no answer? But we are sinful. Which would you rather say: "Is it me Lord"? or "Father, Father. Why have you forsaken me"? Do you want an answer, or should you desire silence? By faith, brother. By faith.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  239
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,542
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

Here's the thing. You have to understand that God is holy and sinless. Sin can't stand in the same presence as God or it will be obliterated and cease to exist. Which is what the atheists fear-- 

Hell is created for those eho choose not to acknowledge God. Yes those people may be good but to get to heaven you have to know God and acknowlege him..not everyone does. Many don't.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

"I'm struggling to accept hell"

On 12/14/2019 at 1:58 AM, Ineedhugs said:

...It's not rational to care so much about those things let alone torture them for eternity. It's hard for me to accept this. If i can't accept hell then why believe anything in the bible you know?

Hi Ineedhugs!
Please prayerfully continue reading the Bible, and believing all that you read in it's 66 Books from Genesis to Revelation!

1 Peter 2:2-3  As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: (3) If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

Jesus Christ so loved the world, that He wanted all to know that Hell was such an awful place. And he did not want any to go there!
To put in in perspective, He spoke this:
Mark 9:43-48  And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: (44) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. (45) And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:  (46)  Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. (47) And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: (48) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

And you will find, that these portions of Scripture will not change, as everlasting, and eternal are mentioned in them:

Matthew 25:46  And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Jude 1:7  Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9  And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, (8) In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: (9) Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Revelation 14:9-11  And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, (10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: (11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Hell although temporal, is very much like the eternal destination that all will go to without Christ in their lives, The Lake of Fire.
All that are in Hell now, will one day be taken out of there, and judged by God. (Rev 20:11-15) After His righteous judgment, they will be tossed into the eternal Lake of Fire.

He died for us, and shed His blood for our sins, that none need go there!
What a gift of love for all of us, and all the more reason for us to be praying for, and reaching out to the lost in the world in our varied capacities!

John 3:15-18  That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. (16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Without repenting, and believing on Jesus Christ to forgive their sins before they die, God will hold those people accountable for all their sins.
Hell awaits them, to be followed by the eternal Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:11-15  And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. (12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. (13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. (14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death  (15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:6-8  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. (7) He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. (8) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

5 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Talk about “ vague” ........please elaborate on what your version of “ the Truth” is ....thanks....

Truth has no versions of itself. Any version of the truth, other than the Truth, is untrue.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 12/13/2019 at 8:04 PM, Ineedhugs said:

lol well I do know Jesus. I read the whole bible and am nearly done a second time and have been Christian for a while now. I know much about the faith. We are all different. It's just after 10 days I get strong feelings that hell can't be real and why believe anything in the bible then? So then I return to an unbelievers lifestyle for a day or two then come back cos I get strong feelings to come back. I know I shouldn't be like this. I thought the last time would be it. However last night I just got strong feelings that there's no hell and if there's no hell then I can't take the bible seriously. 

I want to be a perfect Christian but I'm struggling with this. But trust me I know ALOT about Christianity and I am sincere until I get those feelings....

Feelings are deceptive. There is a passage in the bible that the heart is decieftful and incurable.

My dad doesn't believe in Hell, he just says its a place where you are forever seperated from God, but even then that would be horrible. Not as horrible as the real Hell but an infinite darkness filled with hopeless, empty, despair for ETERNITY would also be unbearable. 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

God's standard for perfection is HIMSELF. Our human type of so-called 'perfection' is flawed and pales next to God's brilliant sinlessness. Compared to that, anything less is flawed.

The literal meaning of sin is hamartanó which means to "miss the mark." With a requirement so high for righteousness, God alone could meet that. This is why He sent down Jesus (God in human flesh) to pay the price for our sins. 

Why? Because He loved us enough to SAVE us. Which begs the question- Save us from WHAT? From an eternity of torment in Hell...which is what we all deserve.

WHY? Because every single one of us has "sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23) "All our righteousness is as filthy rags." (Isaiah 54:6)

But when we receive God's free gift of salvation by faith (Ephes 2:8-10)- we become new creatures in Christ (2 Cor 5:17.) It's a transformation that God supernaturally does. "Old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

The righteousness of Christ is imputed (transferred) to us. Now when God looks upon us, He sees His finished work of atonement at Calvary and the Resurrection. (2 Cor 5:21, Romans 4:22-25)

1534234369_myrighteousnessisasfilthyragsbutIamtherighteousnessofGodinChrist.jpg.33e486858a28b0256fd9358741fc8bb3.jpg

He sees the blood of Jesus covering us. The animal sacrifices for thousands of years pointed ahead to the perfect Lamb of God who was crucified to take away the sins of the world. (John 1:29, Hebrews 9:22)

Perfection in humans is a myth. NOBODY can be perfect. Not BEFORE we are saved- for this would be earning our way to Heaven.

And not AFTER we are saved. Yes, our changed hearts now love God and enjoy pleasing the Savior who died for us. (Christ enables us by living THROUGH us.)

But we still have a sin nature to contend with until we die and succumb to it sometimes. (1 John 1:9) To achieve ABSOLUTE perfection (where we no longer commit sins...ever) won't happen. It would make us equal to God.

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

On 12/14/2019 at 3:34 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Nobody goes to Hell for “ getting drunk” or “having sex”. Hitler is not in Hell this evening because he killed six million Jews.Everybody in Hell has two things in common.....

1. Jesus died to pay the price for their sins.

2 They died not believing the above fact.

Satan knows that Jesus paid the price. He believes that it is true. But he rejects and hates the idea. 
Only a simple belief that Jesus paid the price for our sins is not the complete gospel.
Not trying to argue, but trying to prevent misconception of the Gospel when other immature christians reads this comment.