Life after death

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, my name is Vincent. I have never encountered anything spiritual, I find no enthusiasm in church, Ive been in a comma 3 times and have not noticed anything in the afterlife... I pray, but it looks as if I'm talking to myself, and there's no evidence that anyone is listening. I want to believe, and I have made attempts, but nothing responds back. My question is, Is there really any Life after Death, giving me true reasons to believe other than just having faith?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Chiwike, welcome to Worthy...

May I humbly point out you "have" encountered something spiritual, ...your dreams...

Your body is asleep, ...but your soul and your spirit are active and "experiencing" something you, at the time, consider to be very real, ...have you ever woke up from what is called a "nightmare," ...your heart pounding, your body covered in sweat, your soul "experiencing" extreme fear or terror from what your spirit was "seeing" on the "flat screen" in your mind?

Also may I humbly ask are you "born again," has there been a "crisis" moment in your life when you knew that you knew that you knew you are a sinner, ...destined to Hell?

If not, ...may I propose the reason you have come to Worthy is because God is drawing you to His Son, Jesus Christ, ...to hear the Gospel Message, the "Good News!"

But to fully understand and appreciate the "Good News" we must understand there are some "bad news,"

We, ...you, me, everyone are "sinners" separated from God...

The "Good News" is that separation from God has a remedy provided for us by Jesus dying in our place for our sins, ...and it is stated like this in the Bible:

...that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures,  1 Cor 15:3-4

What those verse are telling us, ...assuring us is, ...Jesus took upon himself ALL of our sins, past, present and future from today on, on the Cross, ...and that was about 2,000 years ago, ...that He died and was buried, ...He took the "separation" from God we so rightly deserve, ...and then He rose from the dead, assuring us,  His "sacrifice" was sufficient, in the eyes of God, to pay for our sin debt.

So if you can "see" this historical fact of Truth, and believe it in your heart, then you can be "saved" from going to Hell, ...all you have to do is:

...confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  Romans 10:19

It's that simple Chiwike, ...do you "understand" it, do you"see" it, do you "believe" it in your heart?

If you do then just say the above verse from your heart, ...post it here for all to see, and you"will" start to have "spiritual" experiences with your God and Savior, Jesus Christ...

Lord bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

When you believe in Yeshua, that He came in the flesh, died and was risen on the third day, you are part of the first resurrection.

Believing loyalty is all that is required. Trust and hope stem from this first step.