IGNORED

Where we all will go in death, Sheol.

Guest Bandit

Hell and Hades are unnecessary translations, they belong to another religion...In The Bible most Translations have wrongly translated Sheol and Gehenna to hell or hades....Hades/hell is The place where the greek gods send people they are upset with to be tortured for ever... this has caused much confusion for followers.... 

Sheol is The place of The dead...Righteous and unrighteous will goto Sheol...This is death...not simply leaving the body and jumping from one life directly into another like most people have been taught..In sheol The Righteous will be separated from the wicked by a great gulf...the wicked will be in torment, The Holy "in His presence" and in comfort...a state of repose....(this is how all humans actually Exp. Death)...This is why The Word says numerous times That we Will inherit The Actual Kingdom on His 2nd Coming, on Judgement day He will separate the sheep from the goats.......One to eternal LIFE(hence the great gift bc we all will actually be dead) other eternal contempt... The Lake of Fire (Gehenna)...

So now, after understanding death we can realize, When Yahshua The Messiah returns, we all will Truly be brought back to Life, Resurrected! Then we will have Eternal Life! And Inherit that Awesome Holy Kingdom..we all from the time after His resurrection are gonna be waiting on His return in The Good side of Sheol..all The ones Saved thru The Messiah will goto Heaven as a team, a Unit.... All the Wicked will be put into Gehenna. 

When The Messiah was on the cross beside the Thief taken back to Hebrew, it would read more like "in that day, you shall join me in Glory, or paradise" even in the original English and greek it reads something like, surely I tell you today,(comma) you shall join me in paradise" making all the contradictions found in these new translations disappear.. as it would be a contradiction, The Messiah even went into Sheol for 3 days Himself... this fact that life will actual end for all of us until he returns, makes us wanna live and appreciate every moment of our .rented. life we breath, and so appreciate of the gift of true eternal life...and I cant wait on His Return haha...

David said if I make my bed in sheol He will be with me, think it was Paul said "BC thou will Not leave my soul in sheol, or suffer thy Holy one to see corruption" showing all The Biblical writers knew about Sheol and are waiting for a resurrection, not gonna be left there aka not gonna be dead for ever.. 

None of this is from any indoctrination,or group.. but pure study of The Word and Holy spirit. 

May our Elohim Bless you all, and let us be transfixed by The Word and spirit of truth. 

Edited by Bandit

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Bandit said:

Hell and Hades are unnecessary translations, they belong to another religion...In The Bible most Translations have wrongly translated Sheol and Gehenna to hell or hades....Hades/hell is The place where the greek gods send people they are upset with to be tortured for ever... this has caused much confusion for followers.... 

Sheol is The place of The dead...Righteous and unrighteous will goto Sheol...This is death...not simply leaving the body and jumping from one life directly into another like most people have been taught..In sheol The Righteous will be separated from the wicked by a great gulf...the wicked will be in torment, The Holy "in His presence" and in comfort...a state of repose....(this is how all humans actually Exp. Death)...This is why The Word says numerous times That we Will inherit The Actual Kingdom on His 2nd Coming, on Judgement day He will separate the sheep from the goats.......One to eternal LIFE(hence the great gift bc we all will actually be dead) other eternal contempt... The Lake of Fire (Gehenna)...

So now, after understanding death we can realize, When Yahshua The Messiah returns, we all will Truly be brought back to Life, Resurrected! Then we will have Eternal Life! And Inherit that Awesome Holy Kingdom..we all from the time after His resurrection are gonna be waiting on His return in The Good side of Sheol..all The ones Saved thru The Messiah will goto Heaven as a team, a Unit.... All the Wicked will be put into Gehenna. 

When The Messiah was on the cross beside the Thief taken back to Hebrew, it would read more like "in that day, you shall join me in Glory, or paradise" even in the original English and greek it reads something like, surely I tell you today,(comma) you shall join me in paradise" making all the contradictions found in these new translations disappear.. as it would be a contradiction, The Messiah even went into Sheol for 3 days Himself... this fact that life will actual end for all of us until he returns, makes us wanna live and appreciate every moment of our .rented. life we breath, and so appreciate of the gift of true eternal life...and I cant wait on His Return haha...

David said if I make my bed in sheol He will be with me, think it was Paul said "BC thou will Not leave my soul in sheol, or suffer thy Holy one to see corruption" showing all The Biblical writers knew about Sheol and are waiting for a resurrection, not gonna be left there aka not gonna be dead for ever.. 

None of this is from any indoctrination,or group.. but pure study of The Word and Holy spirit. 

May our Elohim Bless you all, and let us be transfixed by The Word and spirit of truth. 

Good post. I always try to look up equivalent Hebrew/Greek words to better understand both the Hebrew OT and Christian NT. Sheol and Hades is one example. YLT is a good version as he renders "sheol" and "hades" correctly. I believe Jesus would have used the word Hebrew word "sheol" when speaking to the 1st century Hebrew Jews.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=sheol&t=YLT#s=s_primary_0_2

"sheol"
occurs 64 times in 62 verses in the YLT.

Psa 16:10 For Thou dost not leave my soul to Sheol, Nor givest thy saintly one to see corruption.

Jon 2:2 And he saith: I called, because of my distress, to Jehovah, And He doth answer me, From the belly of sheol I have cried, Thou hast heard my voice.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=hades&t=YLT#s=s_primary_0_1

"hades"
occurs 11 times in 11 verses in the YLT.

Mat 12:40 for, as Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights, so shall the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights.

Act 2:27 For You will not leave my soul in Hades,

Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

Act 2:31 “he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.

Rev 1:18 and he who is living, and I did become dead, and, lo! I am living to the ages of the ages. Amen! and I have the keys of the hades and of the death.

===================================

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheol

She’ol (/ˈʃl/ SHEE-ohl, /-əl/; Hebrew שְׁאוֹל Šəʾōl), in the Hebrew Bible, is a place of darkness to which all the dead go, both the righteous and the unrighteous, regardless of the moral choices made in life, a place of stillness and darkness cut off from life and separated from God.[1] The inhabitants of Sheol are the "shades" (rephaim), entities without personality or strength.[2] Under some circumstances they are thought to be able to be contacted by the living, as the Witch of Endor contacts the shade of Samuel for Saul, but such practices are forbidden (Book of Deuteronomy 18:10).[3]

While the Hebrew Bible describes Sheol as the permanent place of the dead, in the Second Temple period (roughly 500 BC – 70 AD) a more diverse set of ideas developed. Sheol is considered to be the home of both the dead righteous and wicked, separated into respective compartments until the Last Judgement (e.g. 1 Enoch 22; Luke 16:19-31). In some texts, it was considered a place of punishment, meant for the wicked dead alone,[4] and is equated with Gehenna in the Talmud.[5] When the Hebrew scriptures were translated into Greek in ancient Alexandria around 200 BC, the word "

=================================================

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_Hades

Contents

In New Testament Greek, the Hebrew phrase "לא־תעזב נפשׁי לשׁאול" (you will not abandon my soul to Sheol) in Psalm 16:10 is quoted in Acts 2:27 as "οὐκ ἐγκαταλείψεις τὴν ψυχήν μου εἰς ᾅδου" (you will not abandon my soul to Hades).

In the Textus Receptus version of the New Testament, on which the English King James Version is based, the word "ᾅδης" (Hades), appears 11 times;[2] but critical editions of the text of 1 Corinthians 15:55 have "θάνατος" (death) in place of "ᾅδης".[3] Except in this verse of 1 Corinthians, where it uses "grave", the King James Version translates "ᾅδης" as "hell". Modern translations, for which there are only 10 instances of the word "ᾅδης" in the New Testament, generally transliterate it as "Hades".

In all appearances but one, "ᾅδης" has little if any relation to afterlife rewards or punishments. The one exception is Luke's parable of Lazarus and the rich man, in which the rich man finds himself, after death, in Hades,[4] and "in anguish in this flame",[5] while in contrast the angels take Lazarus to "the bosom of Abraham",[6] described as a state of comfort.[7]

Death and Hades are repeatedly associated in the Book of Revelation.[8] The word "Hades" appears in Jesus' promise to Peter: "And I also say unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it",[9] and in the warning to Capernaum: "And thou, Capernaum, shalt thou be exalted unto heaven? thou shalt go down unto Hades."[10]

Eastern Orthodox

The teaching of the Eastern Orthodox Church is that, "after the soul leaves the body, it journeys to the abode of the dead (Hades).

Roman Catholic

The Latin word infernus or infernum (underworld) indicated the abode of the dead and so was used as the equivalent of the Greek word "ᾅδης" (hades). It appears in both the documents quoted above, and pointed more obviously than the Greek word to an existence beneath the earth. Later, the transliteration "hades" of the Greek word ceased to be used in Latin and "infernum" became the normal way of expressing the idea of Hades.

On the other hand, if it be in the state where it is hindered from receiving its final reward, this is either on account of a defect of the person, and thus we have purgatory where souls are detained from receiving their reward at once on account of the sins they have committed, or else it is on account of a defect of nature, and thus we have the limbo of the Fathers, where the Fathers were detained from obtaining glory on account of the guilt of human nature which could not yet be expiated."[

Anglican

The Anglican Catechist states that "there is an intermediate state between death and the resurrection, in which the soul does not sleep in unconsciousness, but exists in happiness or misery till the resurrection, when it shall be reunited to the body and receive its final reward."[14] John Henry Hobart, an Anglican bishop, writes that "Hades, or the place of the dead, is represented as a spacious receptacle with gates, through which the dead enter."[15] This space is divided into Paradise and Gehenna "but with an impassable gulf between the two".[16] Souls, with exception of martyrs and saints, remain in Hades until the Final Judgment and "Christians may also improve in holiness after death during the middle state before the final judgment".[17][18] As such, many Anglicans pray for the dead.[19]

Methodist

In the Methodist Church, "hades denotes the intermediate state of souls between death and the general resurrection," which is divided into Paradise (for the righteous) and Gehenna (for the wicked).[20][21] After the general judgment, hades will be abolished.[21] John Wesley, the founder of Methodism, "made a distinction between hell (the receptacle of the damned) and hades (the receptacle of all separate spirits), and also between paradise (the antechamber of heaven) and heaven itself."[22][23] The dead will remain in Hades "until the Day of Judgment when we will all be bodily resurrected and stand before Christ as our Judge. After the Judgment, the Righteous will go to their eternal reward in Heaven and the Accursed will depart to Hell (see Genesis 25)."[24]

Reformed

John Calvin held that the intermediate state is conscious and that the wicked suffer in hell.

The dead as unconscious

Main article: Christian mortalism

Several groups of Christians believe in Christian mortalism or "soul sleep" and in general judgment ("Last Judgment") only. Denominations that see the dead in the intermediate state as not having consciousness include early Unitarians, Christian Universalists, Christadelphians, Seventh-day Adventists[25] and Jehovah's Witnesses.[26] These groups also believe that Christ too was dead, unconscious and "asleep" during his time in the grave.

Edited by InChristAlways

3 minutes ago, InChristAlways said:

Good post. I always try to look up equivalent Hebrew/Greek words to better understand both the Hebrew OT and Christian NT. Sheol and Hades is one example. YLT is a good version as he renders "sheol" and "hades" correctly. I believe Jesus would have used the word Hebrew word "sheol" when speaking to the 1st century Hebrew Jews.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=sheol&t=YLT#s=s_primary_0_2

"sheol"
occurs 64 times in 62 verses in the YLT.

Psa 16:10 For Thou dost not leave my soul to Sheol, Nor givest thy saintly one to see corruption.

Jon 2:2 And he saith: I called, because of my distress, to Jehovah, And He doth answer me, From the belly of sheol I have cried, Thou hast heard my voice.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=hades&t=YLT#s=s_primary_0_1

"hades"
occurs 11 times in 11 verses in the YLT.

Mat 12:40 for, as Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights, so shall the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights.

For You will not leave my soul in Hades,
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see
corruption.

Unchecked Copy BoxAct 2:31 “he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.

Rev 1:18 and he who is living, and I did become dead, and, lo! I am living to the ages of the ages. Amen! and I have the keys of the hades and of the death.

===================================

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheol

She’ol (/ˈʃl/ SHEE-ohl, /-əl/; Hebrew שְׁאוֹל Šəʾōl), in the Hebrew Bible, is a place of darkness to which all the dead go, both the righteous and the unrighteous, regardless of the moral choices made in life, a place of stillness and darkness cut off from life and separated from God.[1] The inhabitants of Sheol are the "shades" (rephaim), entities without personality or strength.[2] Under some circumstances they are thought to be able to be contacted by the living, as the Witch of Endor contacts the shade of Samuel for Saul, but such practices are forbidden (Book of Deuteronomy 18:10).[3]

While the Hebrew Bible describes Sheol as the permanent place of the dead, in the Second Temple period (roughly 500 BC – 70 AD) a more diverse set of ideas developed. Sheol is considered to be the home of both the dead righteous and wicked, separated into respective compartments until the Last Judgement (e.g. 1 Enoch 22; Luke 16:19-31). In some texts, it was considered a place of punishment, meant for the wicked dead alone,[4] and is equated with Gehenna in the Talmud.[5] When the Hebrew scriptures were translated into Greek in ancient Alexandria around 200 BC, the word "

=================================================

Yea everything in The Bible is originally pure hebrew brother,,hades dont exist in the original text at all...it was against The Law for a Jew to learn another language...never heard of YLT..but the letter J didnt even exist in any language till a few hundred years ago...most all these translations are off Sadly...but some much better than otger to tge original as u showed...also there's legit proof the NT was def wrote in Hebrew and Aramaic as well..think even Josephus wrote about it. 

https://yaim.org/web/literatureside/elder-a-b-traina/22-not-greek-but-hebrew

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, Bandit said:

Question: "What is the difference between Sheol, Hades, Hell, the lake of fire, Paradise, and Abraham’s bosom?"

Answer: 
The different terms used in the Bible for heaven and hell—sheol, hades, gehenna, the lake of fire, paradise, and Abraham’s bosom—are the subject of much debate and can be confusing.

The word paradise is used as a synonym for heaven (2 Corinthians 12:3–4Revelation 2:7). When Jesus was dying on the cross and one of the thieves being crucified with Him asked Him for mercy, Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:43). Jesus knew that His death was imminent and that He would soon be in heaven with His Father. Therefore, Jesus used paradise as a synonym for heaven, and the word has come to be associated with any place of ideal loveliness and delight.

Abraham’s bosom is referred to only once in the Bible—in the story of Lazarus and the rich man (Luke 16:19–31). Abraham’s bosom was used in the Talmud as a synonym for heaven. The image in the story is of Lazarus reclining at a table leaning on Abraham’s breast—as John leaned on Jesus’ breast at the Last Supper—at the heavenly banquet. The point of the story is that wicked men will see the righteous in a happy state, while they themselves are in torment, and that a “great gulf” that can never be spanned exists between them (Luke 16:26). Abraham’s bosom is obviously a place of peace, rest, and joy—in other words, paradise.

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the word used to describe the realm of the dead is sheol. It simply means “the place of the dead” or “the place of departed souls/spirits.” The New Testament Greek equivalent to sheol is hades, which is also a general reference to “the place of the dead.” The Greek word gehenna is used in the New Testament for “hell” and is derived from the Hebrew word hinnom. Other Scriptures in the New Testament indicated that sheol/hades is a temporary place where souls are kept as they await the final resurrection. The souls of the righteous, at death, go directly into the presence of God—the part of sheol called “heaven,” “paradise,” or “Abraham’s bosom” (Luke 23:432 Corinthians 5:8Philippians 1:23).

The lake of fire, mentioned only in Revelation 19:20 and 20:1014-15, is the final hell, the place of eternal punishment for all unrepentant rebels, both angelic and human (Matthew 25:41). It is described as a place of burning sulfur, and those in it experience eternal, unspeakable agony of an unrelenting nature (Luke 16:24Mark 9:45-46). Those who have rejected Christ and are in the temporary abode of the dead in hades/sheol have the lake of fire as their final destination.

But those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life should have no fear of this terrible fate. By faith in Christ and His blood shed on the cross for our sins, we are destined to live eternally in the presence of God.

https://www.gotquestions.org/sheol-hades-hell.html

Edited by missmuffet

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Question: "What is the difference between Sheol, Hades, Hell, the lake of fire, Paradise, and Abraham’s bosom?"

Answer: 
The different terms used in the Bible for heaven and hell—sheol, hades, gehenna, the lake of fire, paradise, and Abraham’s bosom—are the subject of much debate and can be confusing.

The word paradise is used as a synonym for heaven (2 Corinthians 12:3–4Revelation 2:7). When Jesus was dying on the cross and one of the thieves being crucified with Him asked Him for mercy, Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:43). Jesus knew that His death was imminent and that He would soon be in heaven with His Father. Therefore, Jesus used paradise as a synonym for heaven, and the word has come to be associated with any place of ideal loveliness and delight.

Abraham’s bosom is referred to only once in the Bible—in the story of Lazarus and the rich man (Luke 16:19–31). Abraham’s bosom was used in the Talmud as a synonym for heaven. The image in the story is of Lazarus reclining at a table leaning on Abraham’s breast—as John leaned on Jesus’ breast at the Last Supper—at the heavenly banquet. The point of the story is that wicked men will see the righteous in a happy state, while they themselves are in torment, and that a “great gulf” that can never be spanned exists between them (Luke 16:26). Abraham’s bosom is obviously a place of peace, rest, and joy—in other words, paradise.

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the word used to describe the realm of the dead is sheol. It simply means “the place of the dead” or “the place of departed souls/spirits.” The New Testament Greek equivalent to sheol is hades, which is also a general reference to “the place of the dead.” The Greek word gehenna is used in the New Testament for “hell” and is derived from the Hebrew word hinnom. Other Scriptures in the New Testament indicated that sheol/hades is a temporary place where souls are kept as they await the final resurrection. The souls of the righteous, at death, go directly into the presence of God—the part of sheol called “heaven,” “paradise,” or “Abraham’s bosom” (Luke 23:432 Corinthians 5:8Philippians 1:23).

The lake of fire, mentioned only in Revelation 19:20 and 20:1014-15, is the final hell, the place of eternal punishment for all unrepentant rebels, both angelic and human (Matthew 25:41). It is described as a place of burning sulfur, and those in it experience eternal, unspeakable agony of an unrelenting nature (Luke 16:24Mark 9:45-46). Those who have rejected Christ and are in the temporary abode of the dead in hades/sheol have the lake of fire as their final destination.

But those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life should have no fear of this terrible fate. By faith in Christ and His blood shed on the cross for our sins, we are destined to live eternally in the presence of God.

https://www.gotquestions.org/sheol-hades-hell.html

Dont follow man but scripture, everything i said is pure scripture and 100 percent true...not ideas put into my head by others..ur going to sheol like the rest of us missmuffet lol bc all humans must die. Even many messianic jews are confused on sheol..im here to clear confusion and teach.

When the beggar and Abraham and richman  was be talked about in The Word, they all 3 was in sheol...its very plain to see in the word and there is no other understandings besides misunderstandings...beggar was in comfort in sheol in A.B.. the good side...and separated by a great gulf on the wicked side was the rich man in torment, he cld see the beggar in comfort from afar...(surely you dont belive the Actual Kingdom can be seen from afar from hell or Gehenna)...Abe told the rich man, nothing on the good side can pass into the side of the wicked or vice versa, bc they are separated by a great gulf....both in sheol, separated...no way around it. 

Gehenna is the real lake of fire....it's where the kings of judea wld sacrifice thier children by fire...

Isaiah, said plainly what will happen to the righteous in death, thats why I made the word repose in bold...do yiur home work and take it back to the hebrew, and once u come to understand death proper wow its like waking up, and realizing how great a gift of eternal life really is! 

P.s in the scripture...to be absent from the body is to be in the presence of Elohim....there is a reason why the Holy people will be in His "presence" instead of His Kingdom, that the Bible says we all will Inherit on Judgement day...Bc If you make your bed in Sheol, He will be with you..aka in His presence. Thats The great promise...not That we wont have to face death, but that He will Always be with His people..

Edited by Bandit
About the scripture to be absent from the body..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

18 hours ago, Bandit said:

Dont follow man but scripture, everything i said is pure scripture and 100 percent true...not ideas put into my head by others..ur going to sheol like the rest of us missmuffet lol bc all humans must die. Even many messianic jews are confused on sheol..im here to clear confusion and teach.

When the beggar and Abraham and richman  was be talked about in The Word, they all 3 was in sheol...its very plain to see in the word and there is no other understandings besides misunderstandings...beggar was in comfort in sheol in A.B.. the good side...and separated by a great gulf on the wicked side was the rich man in torment, he cld see the beggar in comfort from afar...(surely you dont belive the Actual Kingdom can be seen from afar from hell or Gehenna)...Abe told the rich man, nothing on the good side can pass into the side of the wicked or vice versa, bc they are separated by a great gulf....both in sheol, separated...no way around it. 

Gehenna is the real lake of fire....it's where the kings of judea wld sacrifice thier children by fire...

Isaiah, said plainly what will happen to the righteous in death, thats why I made the word repose in bold...do yiur home work and take it back to the hebrew, and once u come to understand death proper wow its like waking up, and realizing how great a gift of eternal life really is! 

P.s in the scripture...to be absent from the body is to be in the presence of Elohim....there is a reason why the Holy people will be in His "presence" instead of His Kingdom, that the Bible says we all will Inherit on Judgement day...Bc If you make your bed in Sheol, He will be with you..aka in His presence. Thats The great promise...not That we wont have to face death, but that He will Always be with His people..

I am not following false doctrine but only the true word of God. 

7 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Many are following doctrine passed down thru many many generations...my family fought me for days str8 after my findings,,,but EVERY SCRIPTURE backs this up....its so different than weve been taught in white countrys...sadly thats bc we had pagan ancestors who made the bible to fit into a hellinized society best way they possibly could...so alot of doctrine isnt the Word of God, but more Constantines and his pagan ppls view of it. It makes The Word contradict its self, when ppl say we go str8 to the kingdom...and Like the reefs, mistle toe, Christmas(zues B day, dec 25th) trees, sunday sabbath(sun worship),Easter eggs(fertility),santa clause ...hades, hell, christ(secretion from brain), lord(title of baal) (all non biblical, all pagan)so yea most chrisitianity is a mix of paganism and Judaism... truth is solid.....and thanks sister, hope everyone has a Want to search the truth, and dont blindly believe tradition... the Messiah said...dont be deceived.... 

Edited by Bandit

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yea most of what I read of what you posted is correct to what was revealed to me as well, except that when we get resurrected we will get to goto the actual Kingdom of YHWH! Not just stay in the good side of Sheol... and only that Hades is NOT a good equilvlelent to the place of the dead or Sheol...we all can say sheol and understand it much better, while hades and hell in reality are the same word just one in english one in greek...thank you and inchristwetrust for your post!...very good. And my bad for my first off the bat responses haha im so used to people saying such negative things towards all of this, and even more from the atheist ive battled online tooth and nail hahaha, I guess ive began to think everyone is coming to say something negative lately haha..thank you again and apologies.  

Edited by Bandit

41 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Hello. 

"We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. " 2Cor5:8

No Doubt our bodies ( with the exception of the few from the past and those alive at the Lord's coming) will see corruption in the grave. But I don't know if I fully understood you on where you think the soul goes it sounds like you're saying the redeemed soul isn't even with the Lord. Are you implying that as well?

The Good souls will be in HIS presence, on the good side of sheol, in a state of repose, until The Messiah returns for the 2nd coming. Thats our promise as followers is that he will be with Us Always...

But its the spirit of life that He breathed thru the nostrils, that makes us a living soul..whenever anything dies that Life goes back to the One who gave it, our Elohim. Making man(a living soul) no longer living anymore. And all these souls goto sheol. The dead souls, ones without the spirit of life. Ecclesiastes.  But there is two groups of the dead one in comfort in His presence, in a state of repose, His people...the other(the wicked) without rest tormented in death...then all will be resurrected one to Eternal Life and into the Kingdom,..the other to eternal contempt in Gehenna. 

P.s ive always been drawn to studying The creation(cld go into alot of stuff here lol)...well if you'll notice man was created on the 6th day and birds on the 5th...then AFTER the creation He formed man first, then formed the bird after..yet the bird was CREATED before the man. I cld really go deep into the creation. But ill save that for another discussion hahaha..

Edited by Bandit
To show "man" is not His Form..