Guest Bandit

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Those who are already confident of going to the Kingdom will find themselves still knocking on the door.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Bandit said:

Yea most of what I read of what you posted is correct to what was revealed to me as well, except that when we get resurrected we will get to goto the actual Kingdom of YHWH! Not just stay in the good side of Sheol... and only that Hades is NOT a good equilvlelent to the place of the dead or Sheol...we all can say sheol and understand it much better, while hades and hell in reality are the same word just one in english one in greek...thank you and inchristwetrust for your post!...very good. And my bad for my first off the bat responses haha im so used to people saying such negative things towards all of this, and even more from the atheist ive battled online tooth and nail hahaha, I guess ive began to think everyone is coming to say something negative lately haha..thank you again and apologies.  

Good side of Sheol? :39: When the believers are resurrected they will go to heaven. Those who are not believers will go to Hades which is a temporary place before being judged at the Great White throne judgment and then to hell. 

• Well Said! 1

11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Good side of Sheol? :39: When the believers are resurrected they will go to heaven. Those who are not believers will go to Hades which is a temporary place before being judged at the Great White throne judgment and then to hell. 

No this is the confusion I was speaking about, Sheol is the place of the dead..going to sheol is in fact, death in its self...The beggar was in The Good side of sheol in Abraham's bosom, across the gulf (in sheol) was the richman in torment. Sheol is one place made up of 2 compartments, one for The righteous, the other for the wicked. Hades has never been written at all! in The actual text..its truly apart of another religion and shld not be mixed with our Word at all.. the damned will not goto hades(english hell)..but Gehenna on Judgement day, The same day we will get to inherit eternal life and the actual Kingdom, as said many times in scripture. 

Edited by Bandit

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, Bandit said:

No this is the confusion I was speaking about, Sheol is the place of the dead..going to sheol is in fact, death in its self...The beggar was in The Good side of sheol in Abraham's bosom, across the gulf (in sheol) was the richman in torment. Sheol is one place made up of 2 compartments, one for The righteous, the other for the wicked. Hades has never been written at all! in The actual text..its truly apart of another religion and shld not be mixed with our Word at all.. the damned will not goto hades..but Gehenna on Judgement day, The same day we will get to inherit eternal life and the actual Kingdom, as said many times in scripture. 

You are not correct. What religion are you?

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 12/16/2019 at 4:45 PM, Bandit said:

Hell and Hades are unnecessary translations, they belong to another religion...In The Bible most Translations have wrongly translated Sheol and Gehenna to hell or hades....Hades/hell is The place where the greek gods send people they are upset with to be tortured for ever... this has caused much confusion for followers.... 

Sheol is The place of The dead...Righteous and unrighteous will goto Sheol...This is death...not simply leaving the body and jumping from one life directly into another like most people have been taught..In sheol The Righteous will be separated from the wicked by a great gulf...the wicked will be in torment, The Holy "in His presence" and in comfort...a state of repose....(this is how all humans actually Exp. Death)...This is why The Word says numerous times That we Will inherit The Actual Kingdom on His 2nd Coming, on Judgement day He will separate the sheep from the goats.......One to eternal LIFE(hence the great gift bc we all will actually be dead) other eternal contempt... The Lake of Fire (Gehenna)...

So now, after understanding death we can realize, When Yahshua The Messiah returns, we all will Truly be brought back to Life, Resurrected! Then we will have Eternal Life! And Inherit that Awesome Holy Kingdom..we all from the time after His resurrection are gonna be waiting on His return in The Good side of Sheol..all The ones Saved thru The Messiah will goto Heaven as a team, a Unit.... All the Wicked will be put into Gehenna. 

When The Messiah was on the cross beside the Thief taken back to Hebrew, it would read more like "in that day, you shall join me in Glory, or paradise" even in the original English and greek it reads something like, surely I tell you today,(comma) you shall join me in paradise" making all the contradictions found in these new translations disappear.. as it would be a contradiction, The Messiah even went into Sheol for 3 days Himself... this fact that life will actual end for all of us until he returns, makes us wanna live and appreciate every moment of our .rented. life we breath, and so appreciate of the gift of true eternal life...and I cant wait on His Return haha...

David said if I make my bed in sheol He will be with me, think it was Paul said "BC thou will Not leave my soul in sheol, or suffer thy Holy one to see corruption" showing all The Biblical writers knew about Sheol and are waiting for a resurrection, not gonna be left there aka not gonna be dead for ever.. 

None of this is from any indoctrination,or group.. but pure study of The Word and Holy spirit. 

May our Elohim Bless you all, and let us be transfixed by The Word and spirit of truth. 

A rose by any other name still smells the same - when we sin we suffer.

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

You are not correct. What religion are you?

Im 100% correct backed by scripture, your in contradiction to scripture...im of No church or denominations, Im saved thru Yahshua the Messiah, and learn Only from the Word and Holy spirit.. when HE returns THEN He will separate the sheep from the goats.....Some reason you all think ur gonna escape death(sheol) is a lack of understanding and not knowing the history of these words. 

2 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

A rose by any other name still smells the same - when we sin we suffer.

Understanding death, gives a whole new smell to life, and a whole new reality to the actual process, everyone thinks you goto heaven when you die, but in reality no dead people see The Kingdom, only The resurrected. And we won't be ressurected until the 2nd coming.  But we will be in comfort a state of repose as said by Isahia. In his presence like said by paul,,He will be with me in Sheol said by David... he wont be with the wicked in sheol lol

5 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Understanding death, gives a whole new smell to life, and a whole new reality to the actual process, everyone thinks you goto heaven when you die, but in reality no dead people see The Kingdom, only The resurrected. And we won't be ressurected until the 2nd coming.  But we will be in comfort a state of repose as said by Isahia. In his presence like said by paul,,He will be with me in Sheol said by David... he wont be with the wicked in sheol lol

Or heaven is already here (Matt 4:17) and all we have to do to enter in is repent of our sin.

3 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

Or heaven is already here (Matt 4:17) and all we have to do to enter in is repent of our sin.

If you wanted to refer to The Good side of sheol(death) as heaven and then our inheritance as followers on judgement day as the Kingdom Of YHWH..(literally brought back to life at this time) but if you refer to heaven as the Kingdom then no...lol I used to think we all went immediately..only thing changed my mind was The Word itself..and with the proper hebrew terms..got rid of the pagan terms all together.. now everything makes perfect sence...Thank The Most High!

4 minutes ago, Bandit said:

If you wanted to refer to The Good side of sheol(death) as heaven and then our inheritance as followers on judgement day as the Kingdom Of YHWH..(literally brought back to life at this time) but if you refer to heaven as the Kingdom then no...lol I used to think we all went immediately..only thing changed my mind was The Word itself..and with the proper hebrew terms..got rid of the pagan terms all together.. now everything makes perfect sence...Thank The Most High!

My experience is that repentance brings peace. Are we really in heaven if we don't have peace?