• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, The Barbarian said:

Sleep paralysis is a physiological condition, which occurs for physical reasons. 

I used to experience that sometimes when setting up to do Lucid dreaming.   Some people think it's just part of that kind of dreaming when you are in the Lucid stage and don't know it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

The best advice has already been given, ...so I'll just reiterate it again, ...start speaking to God the moment your head touches the pillow, ...in the Old Testament there were Evening  and Morning sacrifices, ...when I go to bed I confess I'm a sinner saved by Grace and plead the blood of Christ on me, same when I awake in the morning, ...I pray for the Lord to give me sleep, (sleep comes from the Lord) Psa 4, ...and to protect my dreams as I sleep, ...I learned that from experience, ...Tahiti is very dark and the rulers of darkness are very powerful here, ...I've been literally thrown out of bed by demonic forces through dreams, ...that's why I pray for the Lord to protect my sleep and He is faithful.

Also, the eyes and the ears are both "gates" to our minds, so be very careful what you allow to enter, ...you say you only watched a couple, ...well, the seeds were planted and have now begun to sprout, ...but have no fear;

You are of God, little children, and you have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

In faith appropriate this Truth into your heart, and be very selective about what you watch or listen to, because the forces of darkness are running rampant, ...America is no longer a "Christian" nation, ..."one nation under God!"

Lord bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

56 minutes ago, other one said:

I used to experience that sometimes when setting up to do Lucid dreaming.   Some people think it's just part of that kind of dreaming when you are in the Lucid stage and don't know it.

You have control of your dreams?   I tried that, and so far, about all that I can do is negate something I don't like.    I have to do a motion with my hand, and it removes whatever I don't want in the dream.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06

i had very troubling sleep paralysis for a number of months. this happened at my parents house at friends house and at the flat, before i was a Christian and i couldnt read the OP cos even after all these years i dont want to be triggered.

i searched a vicar out and had counselling which helped me. it made me realise that i needed to change what i was doing back then. i didnt become a Christian until a  decade later.

i would certainly becareful what you read, listen and watch is what i learnt.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

11 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

You have control of your dreams?   I tried that, and so far, about all that I can do is negate something I don't like.    I have to do a motion with my hand, and it removes whatever I don't want in the dream.

I don't do them any longer on purpose but back while I was seriously researching the occult and stalking the devil I ran across ways of doing it for protection from the dark side.   It's really nothing to mess with from where I had come from.  It's kind of the first step in learning astral projection which should be avoided altogether   It still comes up on occasion when I'm really bothered by things....   

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  5,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

I suppose any path to the occult is equally dangerous.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I have had this and knew immediately I was under spiritual attack. I was consciously aware that I was asleep and couldn't move or speak so I prayed and God removed the darkness of that dream, protected me and woke me. I've had other experiences same thing but I was able to walk around my room- saw a book flailing it's pages wildly and walked into something demonic. Words were appearing on a wall and disappeared after the words were written. These were not just dreams. They were an attack. I haven't had one in years but the best thing to to is pray and cry out to the Lord to shield you and wake you. Just my opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

It's been about a year since the attacks but KNOOOW 100% it was demonic.

10000%. Appreciate the advice though, I feel like you guys think i'm a harry potter fan now ?. But oh well.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,199
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Sleeping and its as if wake up? Can't move? Yeah had it many times. Scary? yes. I know in it..its not real. Even though I see everything its just.. not exactly the same. But I know I am in this and have to wake up. Its just waking up is hard lol 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 1/3/2020 at 10:56 AM, Deeplytroubled said:

I feel like you guys think i'm a harry potter fan now ?. But oh well.

Well, are you?