IGNORED

disillusioned with God and the idea of honoring God and the concept of integrity?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

i have had quite a ride in the past few years. i have encountered countless people who has no integrity, who are petty and vindictive. and i have came across people with integrity (who are few and far between) which is always a very pleasant surprise.

you know what i realized, that God talks a lot of BS.

those who have no integrity never get any consequences coming their way, short term or long term. people with integrity don't get rewarded either.

yes i know we will all have to give an account on judgement day, but that is simply not good enough!

i just think it is such a cope out for God to talk about the final judgement while He does nothing in the mean time, and let people suffers indefinitely on this earth.

He is a LAIR, and He doesn't care about right and wrong in the mean time at all

Edited by Equippers
  • Praying! 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

God at no stage promised us that He would cause everyone on earth to be nice and noble before the day of judgement... 

Lots of people walk away from god because life in this world is unfair.. Because of suffering..

The corruption of this world affirms what the Bible says about this world. It tells us this world is in a fallen state and is corrupted  and that we human beings are faulty.. So rejecting God and walking away because the world is unfair and corrupt and people are bad is .... well it makes no sense at all.. 

The Bible makes it clear that God will not be long suffering towards the evil of this world forever so there will be no ""suffering indefinitely on this earth""  This world, the way it is and the way we humans are shall come to an end and there will be a new earth and we shall be changed..

This is the glorious hope that we Christians have through believing and trusting in the LORD Jesus Christ and the Atonement he secured on the cross to redeem us..

Whats the point of walking away from Hope?  Will that suddenly transform your life into a life of bliss?  Nope.. Life will continue as it did before with all the suffering and corruption and nastiness you observed yesterday and today.. 

One thing i will add.. No human being on earth lives here forever.. We are called upon to live a life of limited years we are all released from this world and all it's suffering when we die.. So while suffering has continued for thousands of years and may continue to exist for thousands of years more ( I do not believe it will, I believe time is short ) human beings only have to endure their life time shift working on this earth in their corrupted bodies..

Some lives are 100 years some are less then 1 year.. And in every life we experience both suffering and joy.. Hate and love.. Our lives are usually a mixed bag of experiences both bad and good.. We can get depressed and go through times when we look at life as a glass half empty and we can go through positive times when we look at the world as a glass half full..  If we have hope for a better eternity. If we can see a light at the end of this tunnel then we are more prone to seeing life asa glass half full and we are more able to endure the hits this world slaps us with.. But once you turn your back on the Light of the World the slaps will keep hitting the mark but all hope will be lost.. 

So i would advise you to refocus onto the light and keep on walking towards it with Hope..

May the Holy Spirit move you and give you hope..

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

Shalom Equippers

You are asking the questions many upright people have asked - yes, even prophets themselves.

21 minutes ago, Equippers said:

those who have no integrity never get any consequences coming their way, short term or long term. people with integrity don't get rewarded either.

Yes, this is generally the way.  It's not always the case but it is generally the case.  So what shall we say about these things?

From my understanding of the Bible and of the Apocryphal works (in which this question is also addressed), I have learned these two things on the matter.

Firstly, that Yahweh is merciful, even to the wicked.  For those without integrity who lie and cheat their way through life, He will let them get what they will and what they can.  He let's them enjoy their short expanse of life.  Why?  Because this is all they will get, for eternity.   They have chosen to trade eternal life for the worldly riches of the this short mortal life.   Think of it like being on parole - free to live in the world - before deathrow begins.  Because in the same way, such people are are free to live and enjoy this world BUT that's ALL they get.   When their time comes, that's it - game over.  No more favour, no more leniency and no more grace - Only justice.  It will be a fearful time for such people who will feel like the rug has been pulled from under their feet suddenly and their empire will fall apart.

Secondly, we are told to not consider the path of the wicked (their highs and successes etc.), which we're told is a slippery path down to death.  W e're told to not even be concerned at their fearful outcome. But rather we are told to focus on the outcome of the righteous.  (There is a great passage I can send to you on this.)  

52 minutes ago, Equippers said:

yes i know we will all have to give an account on judgement day, but that is simply not good enough!

Be careful of your words friend.  When you see the punishment that await the successful of this world, your heart will melt with fear for them and you'd wish you'd never hastened judgement for anyone.  Be thankful that He is merciful to everyone now - that they still might have a chance to change from the devastating outcome.  

53 minutes ago, Equippers said:

i just think it is such a cope out for God to talk about the final judgement while He does nothing in the mean time, and let people suffers indefinitely on this earth.

This is not true.  Yahweh only focuses His time on those who He has called and disciplines and trains them ahead of the great day.  When someone is completely devoid of His attention - that's when they should worry.  And there are times when He does interact and stop a wicked person in his tracks.  As to why He chooses to do this with some - only He knows.  But do you really wanted to be recorded  in heaven as a critic for His actions?  That wouldn't be a great position to meet Him in.

If you judge how Yahweh judges and acts - you won't like the outcome.  

1 hour ago, Equippers said:

I presume you mean "liar"?   This sentence, if you don't mind me saying, looks like it comes from hurt and frustration rather than intelligence and logic.  

For what is your definition of right and wrong? Are you a better judge that Yahweh?  Are you wiser than Him?  Are you able to take more into account that Him?  Are you aware of people's hearts and psychology and history more than Him?  Were you there as He formed the world you live in and the brain you think to judge Him with?

When you get to the stage of thinking Yahweh is a liar - you know that your theology is wrong.  That's okay though.  This is just part of your story in understanding Him.  Like I said, many upright men, including prophets, have struggled with this. 

But if you stop looking at what is going on with everyone else's life you'll do better - as you have enough on your plate dealing with your life alone.  And when you realise that this life is as good as it's ever gonna get for the wicked - you'll learn to pity them rather than be provoked by them.  Let them have their moment in the sun - they have nothing else after this.

Love & Shalom

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,326
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

So people are behaving like corrupted humans - just as the Bible says we are. That is why we needed a Saviour. People are prone to letting us down (as we are prone to letting others down). There is only One who can be trusted, and it's on Him alone we rest our hope.

I for one, am glad He has chosen to reserve His perfect judgement until after we have had an opportunity to receive His pardon.

Whatever is going on in your life, by His grace, you will overcome.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  64

Equippers,

People  are  sinners.  Some are saved by grace though faith and are born again.  Their sins are forgiven  and they are a new creature in Christ. But when one is born one still has to grow.   Christians are not perfect even though we are believers one day christians will be as He is though and no longer sin at all. Praise God how great that will be.   

Please don't judge God by humans around you. God is separate from sin and Holy (with out sin) perfect in every way we aren't.   While christians are in this life they are in a battle not to sin ... some fall short ( I sure know I blow it sometimes) but God does forgive when one repents.  I know you have had many trials so did Jesus and he sympathizes with us he knows how hard it is for us.   But christians do have this promise, and many others, that God will use their trials for good (Romans 8:28)  I have seen this in my own life.

The rubber meets the road. 

Will you believe God? I am praying that God will help you to believe in Him.  That is the most important thing you will ever do.    Things are not going my way in some respects in my life but God will work it for good.  I trust in his promises even though I don't understand things.  I need more time and am in a hurry but I wanted to say this right now.

Hugs to you and love,

Me

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Equippers said:

i have had quite a ride in the past few years. i have encountered countless people who has no integrity, who are petty and vindictive. and i have came across people with integrity (who are few and far between) which is always a very pleasant surprise.

you know what i realized, that God talks a lot of BS.

Hi, Equippers:

Guess what?  I, too, have had quite the ride in the past several years.  Quite the @#*!% ride if you don't mind me saying so.  Painful, harmful, and has made me want to leave this planet the hard way.

I don't talk about it here, because there is no point.  People with no integrity?  I know them like my own skin.  People who pay no price for their wickedness and hate. Yes - I know them, too.

But again, …… guess what?!?  I would no more blame God for that than I would blame a giraffe!!!!!

Instead, Equippers, you know what I've done and do?  I pray for these people. It hasn't been easy.  But that's what God requires.

God never promised me a life of ease or of rainbows and sunshine and only meeting kind and wonderful people.  God HAS promised me:

•  that he will be with me always - Matthew 28:20
  •  that if I defer my anger, it is to MY glory to overlook offenses - Proverbs 19:11
  •  that God, himself, is my refuge and strength in troubles - Psalm 46:1
  •  that he will heal my brokenness and bind up my wounds - Psalm 147:3

I trust him and believe him on these things.  God says that vengeance is HIS.  He alone is the JUDGE.  Mine is to trust him and obey him and follow him and love others even though they may not love me and make it a mission to bring me harm.

You had best repent of those false words about God, dear brother.  You are the one who has been the liar - about God.  God does not and cannot lie.

He will forgive you and listen to your woes.  Run to him - don't spurn and blame him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

7 hours ago, Equippers said:

Certainly... Those individuals are described below.

John 8:44 (KJV)
44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Why would they be any different then the way they are currently?  It is only through receiving Jesus Christ as your personal savior would there be any hope of not only salvation, but sanctification, and transformation from a child of darkness to one of light.

Was I any better before I was saved?  Of course not! I was as much of a sinner and in darkness as they were.

2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)
17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

The transforming power of the Holy Spirit in peoples lives is the proof that the Lord exists and does work in our daily lives for those who truly believe.

We are suppose to be the light that will bring those you described which are in darkness to the light.

Edited by Servant of the Lord
typos

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

Equippers,

While we live, we are in a world that is sinful and evil. People will say and do things that will hurt us and let us down over and over again. Likewise, I'm sure any of us at one time or another have let someone down and/or compromised our own integrity (even if unintentional). Walk with integrity yourself, let your character and God shield you from the effects of those who hurt you. God tells us he judges with righteous judgment. God in His own perfect timing disciplines and corrects everyone (unbelievers and believers) for the sin in our life. Just because you may not see what God is doing in someone's life, He is there and it is happening.  Please don't be discouraged, God knows what you are feeling. Don't let discouragement pull you away from God's promises in the Bible.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Equippers I get like you and I would go all the way if I forgot where I came from.

What I mean is spiritual richness.

Sometimes I remember how spiritually deprived I was before Christ e.g. how you feel when you chain smoke and get medicated a lot.

The bible says we have every spiritual blessing in Christ e.g. like how you felt at Christmas when you were a kid.

Just got to remember back and if you have not got there yet then ask the Lord to get you there.

There are some hard times for sure but there are also big seasons of joy too.

Btw, God still loves you even when you get mad at Him.

He probably feels like you i.e. desperately fed up with all the jokers that mess up this world.

God let me see once how happy the wicked actually are. They put on an act with money and pride, feeding their bellies with peoples pain, but I saw when they were not looking - complete spiritual deadness.

Check this puppy out:

The way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know over what they stumble.
Proverbs 4:19

Lookup the verse before that too if you want and think about the horizon and how some evil countries have sky scrapers.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

The last part is a riddle btw.

God loves you a lot. The cross.

He wants you so bad, He would go livid at the people who make you feel that way about Him but He loves them too.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1