IGNORED

disillusioned with God and the idea of honoring God and the concept of integrity?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

4 hours ago, Sharky and George said:

You are right to say it is wrong to blaspheme and it is good it has been said now. If we say that to a militant atheist for example, do they stop though. 

That's the point. Saying you are blaspheming to an atheist is meaningless to them. Saying it to a a believer should mean something. If not, and a person fails to repent of such, some time shortly after the Lord gives them up as a reprobate. I would not like that happen if at all possible. Praying for you, Equippers. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

Be careful who you  accuse of blasphemy...

Indeed I am. And only in cases where calling it out is necessary. In this case it absolutely was. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

42 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Father also chastens... ie. corrects, reproves, and rebukes. 

right...not siblings.  Might be best to let Him decide when chastening is helpful.  He's quite capable of defending Himself ... and His family.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

On 12/17/2019 at 4:48 AM, Equippers said:

i have had quite a ride in the past few years. i have encountered countless people who has no integrity, who are petty and vindictive. and i have came across people with integrity (who are few and far between) which is always a very pleasant surprise.

you know what i realized, that God talks a lot of BS.

those who have no integrity never get any consequences coming their way, short term or long term. people with integrity don't get rewarded either.

yes i know we will all have to give an account on judgement day, but that is simply not good enough!

i just think it is such a cope out for God to talk about the final judgement while He does nothing in the mean time, and let people suffers indefinitely on this earth.

He is a LAIR, and He doesn't care about right and wrong in the mean time at all

One of the 2 classic issues that an atheist always  has is that they become increasing bitterly  frustrated by the fact that they at some point realized that life is not fair.

They want LIFE to be FAIR to them while they are alive, and when they find that life is anything but fair, and gets worse the longer they live..... a bitter & harsh trip,  they then start looking around for someone to Blame.

They always choose God whom they reject and claim does not exit,  to blame.

The other issue is that an Atheist can never seem to understand that there is no validity, no truth to be found, when they refuse to blame men (people)  for what they do to each other because they are evil at heart, and instead want to blame God for what men (people)  do to each other.... instead.

The reason that bad things happen to us all,  is because the world is a bad place to live.  Its evil.   The reason that people do bad things to other people, is because this evil world is full of the same type people.......BAD.

And why does God not just step in and never let anything bad happen to people that is caused by other people?    Its because  He respects YOUR Freewill.   Everything is built around this on our behalf, = that is related to how God deals with us, now, and in Eternity.

Freewill rules the human heart, and God allows it as He created us to have it, as this is a part of HIMSELF, as " we"  are originally "made in His image"..  (Adam - the exact likeness of his nature).   And often the result of this allowing, is horrible misconduct by people, that will be addressed now, or in eternity.

Sinners keep on sinning, because """"Judgement is not executed speedily against their transgressing lifestyle""""".  But it surely comes.  as "sowing and reaping" will find you here, and damnation and the lake of fire will get you later, if you never take  God's eternal solution (Christ)  who eternally redeems you from the judgement that is due you for your lifetime of sinning.

Its always interesting to me that on one hand an atheist will deny God exists, while at the same time blaming Him for all that is "wrong" with their lives, and the world in general.

Thats interesting, isn't it.?

Blaming what you say isn't real, is a type of  insanity.

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I am quite certain and have long said to any I have talked to---there is no such thing as an atheist.

That period is a period....period.

4 hours ago, Jostler said:

right...not siblings.  Might be best to let Him decide when chastening is helpful.  He's quite capable of defending Himself ... and His family.

Sorry brother, I'm not quite sure what we are referring to here. Perhaps this is a background on the OP that I'm unaware of. It's okay, my post still stand relevant and rather stern in this case. I'm not about to take an outpouring of rubbish that states, "God talks a lot of BS - He's a LIAR", and so on. It's blasphemous, plain and simple. 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 12/17/2019 at 2:48 AM, Equippers said:

i have had quite a ride in the past few years. i have encountered countless people who has no integrity, who are petty and vindictive. and i have came across people with integrity (who are few and far between) which is always a very pleasant surprise.

those who have no integrity never get any consequences coming their way, short term or long term. people with integrity don't get rewarded either.

yes i know we will all have to give an account on judgement day, but that is simply not good enough!

i just think it is such a cope out for God to talk about the final judgement while He does nothing in the mean time, and let people suffers indefinitely on this earth.

There are a lot of people out there with no character and no integrity. Whatever God has planned for this earth and that includes judgment of both the believers and unbelievers is good enough for me. God is not a liar and and He loves everyone. He does care about who is being obedient and who is not. You are very bitter and angry towards God. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 12/17/2019 at 2:48 AM, Equippers said:

What happens is that when we sin, trouble comes into our lives, and when we don't sin, we have peace. The Lord taught us that so we wouldn't have to suffer. He also created us - we can thank him for that, also.

• Thanks 1