• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Did you know Christian Brother or Sister that when minions are persecuting you, be it verbal abuse, being drugged against your will or anything else, you can actually use your authority in Christ (providing you have faith) to make them or it stop instantly.

This is why:

"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you. Nevertheless, do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."
Luke 10:19‭-‬20 ESV

This is how:

Think, believe and mean "in Jesus name I command you stop, in Jesus name!". Now tap your foot or do something else appropriate to help confirm the belief (e.g. click fingers). Now think "thankyou Jesus they (or it) has stopped, amen". Believe the Luke verse and wait for it to happen.

N.B; highest faith is praise but you cannot always do that even if you think of praise songs. Think these words "Jesus you are good" and mean it. A more rooted and constant faith comes from knowing the Word. I have said it before and will say it again:

"So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ."
Romans 10:17 ESV

N.B; Click or tap foot but be wise and inventive e.g. clicking your finger in a muscly minions face will give you a nobbly nose if you do not have sufficient faith.

Pray to Jesus that He would help you to use your authority. Persevere and you will get it. He did not say Luke 10:19-20 as if it was not a present for you.

You will see some pretty cool things if you learn this.

Selah, it's the belief that counts when you do it therefore it can be a calm command.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  0

It also seems that when someone is influenced by evil but you are filled with the spirit they appear to feel uncomfortable when you are near .Sometimes people have even said things like "I don't like the look in your eyes because it makes me feel uncomfortable".