HeWillCome2040

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

The last of the 120 Jubilees occurred in 1991.  For those that don't know why 120, please see Genesis 6:3.

I believe the 80th Jubilee was in Crucifixion year 31 AD.

I believe  the last Jubilee of the 120 was in 1991.

I believe the next one in the cycle will be 2040.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

One of  the biggest mysteries is actually proving the exact year of a Jubilee. 

If you have data that you can provide that determines the year of a Jubilee, please post it.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

The booklet at the link below can prove the years of the Jubilee starting from creation all the way to the present time.

Just as one example the year of the Exodus occurred on the 50th Jubilee, [2500 AM] which is a Jubilee of Jubilees!

If you go to the following link you can download a small pdf booklet explaining the Jubilee cycles and how it fits in with our roman calendar. It is very well done. It obliterates every other attempt if have seen. It shows exactly when the two witnesses will arrive and when Jesus is expected to return. The current Biblical year is 5984 AM. Therefore Jesus is expected to return around September-October of 2036. Which is the beginning of the 7th Day [millenium] since creation.

http://www.4windsfellowships.net/forum.html#/discussion/330/bible-chronology-for-the-last-generation-christians

Edited by Linkin

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

There are a total of 120 Jubilees. Each Jubilee is 50 years [Leviticus 25:8].

Genesis 6:3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.” [120 Jubilee years].

2 Peter 3:6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

God destroyed the earth 120 solar years after He made that statement to Noah. By that same word He will destroy this present world by fire. The judgement time was set at 120 Jubilee years, [120 times 50 equals 6000 years]. 

The Millennial Kingdom commences at the end of the 6000 years. 

A day is 1000 years in God's reckoning. Genesis 2:17. Adam died within one thousand years after eating the fruit God commanded him not to eat.

Psalm 90v4 A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by

2 Peter 3v8  But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Hosea 5v14

For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, like a great lion to Judah. I will tear them to pieces and go away; I will carry them off, with no one to rescue them. 15Then I will return to my lair until they have borne their guilt and seek my face—in their misery they will earnestly seek me.

Hosea 6v2

After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

Jesus: I WILL GO AWAY and return to My place [i.e. heaven]...He will revive us AFTER TWO DAYS... that WE MAY LIVE BEFORE HIM. [Hosea 5:15-6:2] Jesus quotes from this passage and applies the phrase ''I will go away'' to His ascension: I GO AWAY....where I am going [i.e. heaven] you cannot come. [John 8:21] He declares this during the autumn festivals six months prior to His crucifixion on Passover in the spring.

Jesus will return after 2 [Millennial] Days.

Jesus was crucified in 30AD

The last week [7 years] of Daniel's Prophecy should commence around September 2029. The Two Witnesses will appear around that time.

Jesus will return on Yom Kippur at the end of the last 7 years on 5999AM, which should be around September/October 2036 on the Roman Calendar.