• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

54 minutes ago, Flowersun said:

To many want to be chiefs.........look to God...

God has indeed made me chief.  Well, permanent latrine duty orderly anyway. ( Reference No time for Sargents; 1958 movie)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi,

Once again there is no "the church", but many churches each  of the body  of Christ Jesus.  As to Europe, the local body  of Christ Jesus where I had been called for some 22 years has raised up from it's own membership and financed it's own to go into Italy, Croatia,  Netherlands, France. 

There they live, coming home on rare occasion for refreshing. Many make trips from her ein the USA to go  an dassist, sometimes with building a church facility.Getting permission to build from a local burgermiester can be a decades ong  procedure. it is a slow log slog at a continent that is pretty much darken to knowing Jesus as Lord God and personal savior. their own children becoming born there and raised there as they work to plant local bodies of Christ Jesus and educate and raise up local leadership for local bodies of Christ.. Our elders have gone annually for years to gather together pastors of the regions to educate them in expository preaching. 

Others have gone to Haiti to establish local school and church  raising up local leadership and then supporting them . Yet others go into El Salvador to help build up churches planted there. Yet others go into parts of Africa, Nigeria an dBenin beingto that I am familiar with. Many from this one church join with saints from others, raise their own funds an dgo to help , share of the word, establish wells and systems for clean fresh water. Yet others are at China, Papua New Guinea,  In the USA there is missionary effort and church planting  to Connecticut,  Florida,  many cities with large populations of Greek orthodox and Jews. All come from just on eof many local bodies of Christ Jesus that have also been called to go into all of the world with the gospel of Jesus so that many may be  found mature in Christ at His return.

As to Albert, he had to modify  his own commonly famous theory his speculation having not panned out.  But that is another subject altogether, one that is way too long a time robber to be spending my own time on. It is just a distraction  of the enemy, those ministers of distraction.

Please consider that God is sovereign, if He wants a continent to be a dark place it will be. Yet  He will also lead some saints to go  into those regions to share the word of the Bible. And some of the local population, at least a remanent, will be saved by the Holy Spirit.

Those that do heed the specific call to them by the Holy Spirit to go into these places do not save anyone, they imply obey the call to go. It is by  God alone that anyone is saved. Those that go, go in obedience to Him for his glory alone. The work in the fields is a quiet steady slog. decades can go by before the Holy Spirit may move to bring any locals to maturity.

As example: my friend spent 27 years in a region of small village at Iran. Not one person ever converted to christianity, then the Shah was overthrown and my friend along with all others of the ministry  at the villages had to flee the country.  It was not until a time of great oppression then hit all the natives of the land under the present rule that any  were called by the Holy Spirit. It is now believed that Iran may be the area of fastest growth of Christianity.

God moves as God wills and not as man decides God should be moving. Praise God He is sovereign.

Do you think the posterity church goes out to work and fund missions. if they do is that a good thing? There are churches given over to homosexual congregations, and even preaching. Do they go into the mission field. is that a good thing?

Don't get me wrong there are many true spirit led believers that go tot the mission field, but we are talking about the established churches here in the free world like our own country of America Where there is divisions and classes like the rich and the poor. From those who drive Cadillac's  to those who ride bicycles. Denominational churches where preachers are vocational and bow to the paycheck, and bow to the board. Churches that are more entertainers  than holy and reverent. Those who preach false feel good doctrines. Some plan Caribbean Cruses with big name preachers to attract the well to do. Be sure to book early because everybody whos anybody will be there These are the things we see here where many look to politics to boast our economy than look for Christ coming.   Sheep and goats in the same coral.

Babylon that great city has fallen has fallen. Who was it that Jesus criticized most? Was it not the rich religious class. Come out of her my people and be not partakers with her sins.    

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

37 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

From those who drive Cadillac's

Got ya. I too have much preferred BMW's over the years. :blink: :)

I am most happy to have received useful  information even during  my early days of being born again, from those very  ministers of prosperity gospel leaning whose preachings were used by God personally to  lead me to Him. God will use who He will use. I have confidence in God and really in God alone that even that which may be intended for evil will  be used for good to those that believe on Him.

I am so grateful and  happy to have  been called into His service to make sure someone was cleaning the toilets and if no one was at a local church and school then to get in there and do it myself, all to the glory of God,  trying to do  whatever was done  to his glory.

I have been poor, very poor  in debt, I have been affluent well off too. I kinda like being better off more than I like being poor, but know that under each burden  and privilege  it is God that is providing that which is perfect for  my need in my growth and sanctification always.

I find no profit in joining in disparaging the ministries of others. They are not my servants. I'll leave their rewards to God, same as for myself.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Got ya. I too have much preferred BMW's over the years. :blink: :)

I am most happy to have received useful  information even during  my early days of being born again, from those very  ministers of prosperity gospel leaning whose preachings were used by God personally to  lead me to Him. God will use who He will use. I have confidence in God and really in God alone that even that which may be intended for evil will  be used for good to those that believe on Him.

I am so grateful and  happy to have  been called into His service to make sure someone was cleaning the toilets and if no one was at a local church and school then to get in there and do it myself, all to the glory of God,  trying to do  whatever was done  to his glory.

I have been poor, very poor  in debt, I have been affluent well off too. I kinda like being better off more than I like being poor, but know that under each burden  and privilege  it is God that is providing that which is perfect for  my need in my growth and sanctification always.

I find no profit in joining in disparaging the ministries of others. They are not my servants. I'll leave their rewards to God, same as for myself.  

I guess that's another thread. I pray you are happy with your posterity. I am also rich But not with the money of this world. I am rich in Christ and blessed. In all things be content and I never have had to beg bread. Paul was in prison when that was written. I don't believe neither did Peter  seek riches neither any of the apostles. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Not trying to be disparaging just saying how I feel in my  spirit. 

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

37 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

posterity

Hi,

I am blessed in and by my posterity for sure!

Prosperity comes goes,  comes and goes again, but is always the perfect provision for the correct as well as the correcting need in my life. God is merciful and awesome.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I guess that's another thread. I pray you are happy with your posterity. I am also rich But not with the money of this world. I am rich in Christ and blessed. In all things be content and I never have had to beg bread. Paul was in prison when that was written. I don't believe neither did Peter  seek riches neither any of the apostles. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Not trying to be disparaging just saying how I feel in my  spirit. 

Beautiful     .  That was just wonderful .    When I was truly born again ,  I fled them properity gospel beasts too .

There is nothing that can truly fufill the heart , LIKE GOD DOES .    Thank you for such a wonderful reminder .

15 hours ago, Betha said:

I would not say that ! THAT Sermon did not denounce the Commandments but rather gave us a 'New Way of keeping them ! It's where a lot of people 'slip up, thinking they are no longer to be observed....the Law was CHANGED Heb 7v12 , NOT abolished.

This would make a wonderful topic .

Lets use an example .     Remember how it is written ,   JESUS did not then turn around and omit , But rather enhanced .   For he said EVEN if a man LOOKS upon a woman to LUST after her

its adultery .     Don't sound like he was omitting righteousness and truth , BUT RATHER showing how it should be established in the heart and in the mind .

Do we then make void the law through grace ,   GOD FORBID .     

Many do though .   many now claim we under grace , and man with man is no longer sin ,  or don't apply to us today and many , oh ever many other things do they make void and call it grace .     BUT its not grace .    GOD desired men and women to worship HIM IN SPIRIT and IN TRUTH .

The jews failed the first convenant and GOd found fault ,   SO HE MADE A NEW ONE , WHEREIN THE FULLFILLEMNT OF THE LAW is now in all who are his UPON OUR HEARTS and in our minds .   Fullfilled by the agape love of GOD within us .   

But know this and may all know it well ,   NO LOVE that cometh FROM GOD , TRANSGRESSES GOD .     ONLY a false grace would ever do that .

And I sure see a false love abounding huge these days .      Love don't transgress law ,  don't make it void ,       IT FULLFILLS .      I pray that one sinks in .

WHEREIN ,  NOW BY GRACE we KNOW we are not justified by the law , for no man can be ,   We are justified in CHRIST ALONE

and love makes not , grace makes not ,  the law void .   IT SIMPLY FULLFILLS as we walk RIGHTESOULY UNTO GOD , IN and By the POWER OF THE TRUE SAVOIR . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

On 12/29/2019 at 2:09 PM, JTC said:

If there was no need for that sermon then why do you suppose Jesus gave it?

To show the utter futility of trying to justify one’s self by trying and failing to keep the Commandments Of God.....unless you never hate or lust in  your heart.....He was showing our need for HIM....

• Loved it! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

20 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi,

Once again there is no "the church", but many churches each  of the body  of Christ Jesus.  As to Europe, the local body  of Christ Jesus where I had been called for some 22 years has raised up from it's own membership and financed it's own to go into Italy, Croatia,  Netherlands, France. 

There they live, coming home on rare occasion for refreshing. Many make trips from her ein the USA to go  an dassist, sometimes with building a church facility.Getting permission to build from a local burgermiester can be a decades ong  procedure. it is a slow log slog at a continent that is pretty much darken to knowing Jesus as Lord God and personal savior. their own children becoming born there and raised there as they work to plant local bodies of Christ Jesus and educate and raise up local leadership for local bodies of Christ.. Our elders have gone annually for years to gather together pastors of the regions to educate them in expository preaching. 

Others have gone to Haiti to establish local school and church  raising up local leadership and then supporting them . Yet others go into El Salvador to help build up churches planted there. Yet others go into parts of Africa, Nigeria an dBenin beingto that I am familiar with. Many from this one church join with saints from others, raise their own funds an dgo to help , share of the word, establish wells and systems for clean fresh water. Yet others are at China, Papua New Guinea,  In the USA there is missionary effort and church planting  to Connecticut,  Florida,  many cities with large populations of Greek orthodox and Jews. All come from just on eof many local bodies of Christ Jesus that have also been called to go into all of the world with the gospel of Jesus so that many may be  found mature in Christ at His return.

As to Albert, he had to modify  his own commonly famous theory his speculation having not panned out.  But that is another subject altogether, one that is way too long a time robber to be spending my own time on. It is just a distraction  of the enemy, those ministers of distraction.

Please consider that God is sovereign, if He wants a continent to be a dark place it will be. Yet  He will also lead some saints to go  into those regions to share the word of the Bible. And some of the local population, at least a remanent, will be saved by the Holy Spirit.

Those that do heed the specific call to them by the Holy Spirit to go into these places do not save anyone, they imply obey the call to go. It is by  God alone that anyone is saved. Those that go, go in obedience to Him for his glory alone. The work in the fields is a quiet steady slog. decades can go by before the Holy Spirit may move to bring any locals to maturity.

As example: my friend spent 27 years in a region of small village at Iran. Not one person ever converted to christianity, then the Shah was overthrown and my friend along with all others of the ministry  at the villages had to flee the country.  It was not until a time of great oppression then hit all the natives of the land under the present rule that any  were called by the Holy Spirit. It is now believed that Iran may be the area of fastest growth of Christianity.

God moves as God wills and not as man decides God should be moving. Praise God He is sovereign.

I think what you said about Iran is true......Amazing!    And Great!

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Betha said:

Very nice post my friend and a big 'thank you ' to the Lord' for giving you the Truth ! Hope more will see it as we again place a higher Value on God's spiritual Commandments ! Christianity is going to have to change 'big time to fit into the Will of God.

Be encouraged also by what gets wrote next .    We never want , when it comes to the eating of foods etc ,  or days , to accuse anyone in that area .

An example is to some they will hold and esteem certain days , while others will see all days alike .

If one who is convicted about meats ,   then I would never eat meats around them at all .   If one wants to do Sabbath and worship God on that day ,  then when I was

with them I would do the same .  But never would I accuse anyone who does not hold that day the way I do .

I see all days alike , but I know some don't .    I have no problem period with any who holds a Sabbath worship ,  but I also have zero judgment or condemnation

towards those who do not .    I know messianic jews hold the Sabbath , and I see NO problem with it at all .  And these same messianic jews DO not

hold any guilt or judgment over those who do not .   That is the right attitude .  

They even hold to a kosher diet ,   YET don't judge nor condmen those who don't .     Me I am fully persuaded I may eat all things .

Sin is a whole nother story .   That is what gets corrected and very fast too .