IGNORED

Do you drink gallon water or plumbing water ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.67
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

As a precaution that seems wise--we filter our tap water.

From there, its in the LOrd's hands.

• Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Is plumbing water or river water in your country drinkable ? Or do you drink gallon/bottled water ?

Another question : since when mankind cook water be4 drinking it ?

Did the Hebrew cook water during 40 years in the desert ?

We drink bottled water because our water main is under construction in the city ,so we're always on boil alert. I am picky about the brand since cheaper labels and even more expensive contain more arsenic than others. We stick to aquafina or disani .. here's the link by consumer report

https://www.consumerreports.org/water-quality/arsenic-in-some-bottled-water-brands-at-unsafe-levels/

No clue if the Hebrews boiled but they did add alcohol to purify their water.

Edited by 6DaysiseneG
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

From studies, the plastic bottles for drinking water purposes are also a concern. The thinner the plastic, such as those from Costco and Walmart are less quality and more likely to have residual substances in them that are undesirable. I usually buy something with a brand name on it, like a liter sized one. Then I use my water filter on the faucet and refill until the bottle gets too dented or lost. Here's the stats on plastic. 

Does your bottled water contain plastic? - CBS News

Mar 15, 2018 · Tests on more than 250 bottles from 11 brands showed contamination with plastic including polypropylene, nylon and polyethylene terephthalate. Plastic particles in the 0.10 millimeter size range were found in bottled water at an average of 10.4 per liter, while smaller particles likely to be plastic averaged 314.6 per liter.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/plastic-particles-in-bottled-water-suny-research-orb...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

12 minutes ago, 6DaysiseneG said:

add alcohol to purify their water.

Well of course, it is Biblical after all. I do prefer tonic water to  club soda.

But I kid, as I don't drink any alcohol. I take my chances on my waters straight up.

• Haha 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

28 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Well of course, it is Biblical after all. I do prefer tonic water to  club soda.

But I kid, as I don't drink any alcohol. I take my chances on my waters straight up.

Rofl yeah I don't drink alcohol either. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Is plumbing water or river water in your country drinkable ? Or do you drink gallon/bottled water ?

I live in central Oklahoma and our plumbing water is drinkable, but we use a Berkey Black filter system to take out anything that might hurt us....   It will take out viruses according to the spec's on the filters....    I do know it will filter out food coloring, that's how we test it for leaks around the filter.

We also use distilled water that costs about $1 per gallon.

Maybe once or twice a year we will get a boil water alert but it is caused by water line breaks.    Our filters take out bacteria, but we boil it anyway when the warnings are there and it never lasts more than a day or two.

When we travel we never drink the water in the water system in our RV.  It's bottled water but I buy it in at least two gallon containers which are about $2.

As for the Hebrews boiling water during the 40 years I have not read anything about within or out of the Bible...   

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

I live in central Oklahoma and our plumbing water is drinkable, but we use a Berkey Black filter system to take out anything that might hurt us....   It will take out viruses according to the spec's on the filters.  My wife has M.S. and doesn't need anything to turn her immune system on...    I do know it will filter out food coloring, that's how we test it for leaks around the filter.

We also use distilled water that costs about $1 per gallon.

Maybe once or twice a year we will get a boil water alert but it is caused by water line breaks.    Our filters take out bacteria, but we boil it anyway when the warnings are there and it never lasts more than a day or two.

When we travel we never drink the water in the water system in our RV.  It's bottled water but I buy it in at least two gallon containers which are about $2.

As for the Hebrews boiling water during the 40 years I have not read anything about within or out of the Bible...   

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

How much does it cost for one litre of bottled water ?

If I go to the Sav A Lot store. It is .99 cents. Or. If you bring your own jug and fill you're own. It is .35 cents. But I keep forgetting to bring my jug.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Here are some of the findings of the water in the central San Joaquin Valley. 

The most common contaminants found in the region’s water supply are nitrates, arsenic, coliform bacteria, pesticides, disinfectant byproducts, and uranium, and while these are found in water throughout the Valley, their effects are felt particularly hard by the 1.36 million Central Valley residents who live in communities that are 100% reliant on tainted groundwater (CA Water Boards, AB 2222 Report, 2013).
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

28 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Our tap water is very toxic. I went to a website online and saw that there are carcinogenic substances in our city water. (It also stinks...BAD!!)

I have filtering showerheads, a gravity fed water filter that was given as a gift, and a Zero pitcher for the bathroom at the sink for brushing teeth. 

It should be illegal for city water to be this bad...just saying.

I wash dishes with water from the shower (filtered), which I carry from the bathroom to the kitchen sink...and rinse my dishes with water from the gravity fed filter (berkey). I also cook with the berkey water, and sometimes I drink it. We also buy distilled water (with minerals/electrolytes added) in BPA-free bottles. 

(Whew!)

You are absolutely right, and worse, the Government knows it and knows exactly why it is doing it. I buy distilled water, or distill it myself (You can buy water distillers.) The minerals we need from water I replace with vitamins and food supplements. Non-distilled water has chemicals in it that are indigestible. 

Edited by Coliseum
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 2